Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92337 times)

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1215 on: July 19, 2009, 01:51:39 am »

Little leaps off the ground and tacxkles the fist, saving her beloved Strifey from harm.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: July 19, 2009, 01:52:07 am »

[/i]The Lich grabs the fist off little.

"Oooh. I'm going to mount this on my wall."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: July 19, 2009, 01:53:35 am »

"Hey! I want the fist! Give it!"
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: July 19, 2009, 01:56:44 am »

((I'd be careful about using his beloved fort against him. Strife will get pissed off really fast, and he IS more powerful than you here.))

Strife disentangles himself from Little and helps her up.

"Errr, thank you. What was that?"

A grenade launcher pops up and opens up at the meteor.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: July 19, 2009, 02:03:12 am »

"A fist. Lich stole it from me."

Little bats her eyelashes at Strife, able to do it expertly due to her time in France. She grins, actually looking somewhat sane.

"Do I get a kiss for saving your life?"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: July 19, 2009, 02:03:25 am »

"No, the fist is mine. I have claimed it for the glory of my nation. So there."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: July 19, 2009, 02:04:18 am »

"You don't *have* a nation. Unless you just started one. In which case, I shall now take it upon me to conquer your nation in the name of the Emperor. Problem solved."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: July 19, 2009, 02:06:03 am »

"Yes, I do. And it's too far away from your universe for you to conquer."

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: July 19, 2009, 02:07:47 am »

"Guess what? The power of warp compels you. To surrender. PROBLEM. SOLVED."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: July 19, 2009, 02:11:59 am »

"Blah blah blah. We don't have no warp anywhere near there. Or anywhere in the planes, for that matter."

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: July 19, 2009, 02:15:25 am »

((Well, I expect Strife to kick Maha out, as Maha is likely to keep increasing chaos until Dictator returns and restrains him. Anything is possible with Maha around.))

The meteor shrinks, changes direction, and rolls up an invisible ramp into the missile launcher. The contents of which become sharper, and made of cobalt. The meteor is consumed in the sparkly process. The coffee table make crying noises. The fist also freaks out and tries to fly out of the Lich's grasp back to its cubbyhole.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: July 19, 2009, 02:19:48 am »

Strife gives Little a quick peck on the cheek.

"Now, what tripped one of the Mark 19-4's?"

The mark 19 continues firing.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: July 19, 2009, 02:25:39 am »

The Lich stores the fist in his Chest Cavity Of Oddness, from which nothing can escape. Essentially it has disappeared off the face of the universe.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: July 19, 2009, 02:37:42 am »

The liches skull-cap bursts into flames, he doesn't seem to notice, and it doesn't seem to matter. The coffee table stops crying and begins varying in size and mass a few pounds, it continues to creakily move its legs.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: July 19, 2009, 02:39:19 am »

Strife returns and grabs the table.

"I'm going to put this in one of the holding cells for safety. If it doesn't seem to be hostile, maybe it'll make a good pet. I think that I'll call him George."
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 176