Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92336 times)

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1200 on: July 19, 2009, 12:57:37 am »

"I took out one easily replaceable drive sprocket and you go crazy?"
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: July 19, 2009, 01:00:06 am »

"Wait, strife ruined *THAT* gun?!?"

The spinning galaxy made of antimatter strikes Strife in the soul! It is fried!
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: July 19, 2009, 01:05:31 am »

The Lich walks over to the tank wreck.

"Hmm.....  Yep. I can say with about... 50% certainty that this is a tank! Also, I wouldn't believe that cat-thing what claims to be armok as far as I could bobsled his mangled corpse about the paraelemental place of dust."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: July 19, 2009, 01:05:46 am »

"Well you did just destroy the only thing holding back another warp incursion over a great swathe of space two thousand years from now, which will result in the eternal suffering of everyone inhabiting said area of space, which now means we have to evacuate hundreds of thousands of worlds, though increasing colonization efforts in a much needed area due to massive shifting priorities, it still results in quite the amount of pain and untold suffering.

"Plus the gun wasn't exactly mine, so you just totally ruined my deposit."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: July 19, 2009, 01:09:13 am »

"How in the hell do you know that? And one hundread thousand worlds with only a single land raider, when the imperium is supposed to be made up of about a million?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: July 19, 2009, 01:17:17 am »

"Lich. Shut up. Before I invent a game using your head as the ball. We'll call it Lich ball. Loser has to take the ball home."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: July 19, 2009, 01:28:51 am »

"I seem to recall you already doing that. You just didn't give it a name."

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: July 19, 2009, 01:31:01 am »

"I'll play Lich Ball! Sounds fun!"
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: July 19, 2009, 01:32:11 am »

"How does a a shaped charge warhead with a jet of less then four inches destroy a magic Thomson INSIDE OF A MAIN BATTLE TANK?!"

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: July 19, 2009, 01:33:09 am »

"Freak accident. Its still entirely your fault."

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: July 19, 2009, 01:35:45 am »

((Armok, ye fail. Creep's pool "dried up" after it devoured Myroc, it didn't have anything to do here anymore. I will have to go back and check for consistency, but I am fairly sure there are more details people have missed.))

The loud meteor that had been floating outside the door finally stopped streaking, and fell to the ground, cold. A coffee table animates, and begins creakily walking towards the meteor.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: July 19, 2009, 01:37:05 am »

"Hey! The coffee table's making a break for it!"

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: July 19, 2009, 01:42:15 am »

"I WOULD have stopped all sorts of coffee tables, if it wasn't for Stri-Wait, WHAT?"

WorkerDrone turned around gazing at the now moving inanimate object...which seemed to be quite more animated than it should be.
"Emperor above, what now?"

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: July 19, 2009, 01:45:20 am »

"Joy. Moving coffee table."

Strife grabs the coffee table and lifts it above his head. The legs move a bit.

"What shall we do with it?"

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: July 19, 2009, 01:49:57 am »

The coffee table seems to become frantic as its efforts are halted. The meteor becomes smooth, revealing iron ore deposits. The meteor begins rolling towards Strife. One of the bricks in the wall turns into a stone fist with wings. The fist launches itself at Strife.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 176