Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92333 times)

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1170 on: July 18, 2009, 10:16:45 am »

((I thought he should be. I wasn't sure how that should have been handled...))
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: July 18, 2009, 03:58:03 pm »

Little wakes up, and gets out of bed.

"What's going on?"
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: July 18, 2009, 04:03:15 pm »

"Well. We have a newcomer who turned some of the wall into candy, and has some trouble with... something, which attacked Myroc."
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: July 18, 2009, 04:05:12 pm »

"I'm really thinking that that cat-guy is most definitely not Armok, or indeed, a Power of any kind."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: July 18, 2009, 04:06:30 pm »

"Agreed. Armok was more huggable and nice. Would've slept with the old Armok, but this one just seems grumpy."
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: July 18, 2009, 04:08:17 pm »

"What do you mean? The Armok I've heard of was an unholy terror upon scores of worlds."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: July 18, 2009, 04:14:52 pm »

"Can you tell me about him?"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: July 18, 2009, 04:21:13 pm »

"He's supposed to be one of those really old powers, the kind that the less civilized species worship, and the more educated fear. He is known both his subtle manipulations, weather it be taking control of a sort of an entire city, or empire, without anyone knowing; or just controlling one ordinary who may become a hero, but he doesn't always work like that. Sometimes he just rains terror and bloodshed upon the races of the worlds, and smashes them with an unstoppable army. But that gets boring, which is why he does the former more often. He has something of a special relationship with dwarfs, both aiding and terrorizing them far more often then any other race."

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: July 18, 2009, 04:23:16 pm »

"The Armok I knew was fine with cuddling women he found attractive."

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: July 18, 2009, 04:39:24 pm »

"Ah, I see.

And cuddling. That explains the cat shape.

Wait. I remember the Egyptians. They worshipped cats. Also mummified them."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: July 18, 2009, 04:41:35 pm »

"The egyptian pantheon is weird. Why, just the other day I found out what some of them did to the river styx's tributaries in hades. That was not a good day."

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: July 18, 2009, 04:44:06 pm »

"I always figured that Armok was both a giver and a taker of life. just because it's a god of blood does not make it a Khorne clone"

By now, Luke has finished his food and was now simply relaxing.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: July 18, 2009, 04:46:04 pm »

"I did not say that his manipulations were for ill. Most often they were not, but he does have something of a reputation as a sociopath. Many wonders were constructed by him, but just as many horrible projects are of his doing."

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: July 18, 2009, 04:57:39 pm »

"Is he not the god of blood? I may have heard his  name in connection with that."
He moves to the bar. "If you don't mind, I'll make myself a drink."
He grabs the bottle or absinth, and noticing it's empty, gets a new one. He disappears behind the bar, rummaging. A few seconds later he walks back, with a filled tray. He seats himself behind a low table.

"There. For all weird stuff that's happening, Strife does know how to provide his guests."

He sets a glass on the table and fills the bulb at the bottom. He takes an absinthe spoon from the tray and places it on the glass. From a pot he removes a sugar cube, to place it on the spoon. The last object on the tray is used to slowly drip water on the cube, making it dissolve in the lquid below.

((EDIT: Now is sleeping time.))
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 06:15:54 pm by Vlynndar »

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: July 18, 2009, 07:11:33 pm »

"..."

"Wait, what just happened?" WorkerDrone looked around as if he had completely ignored the last hour or so.

"..."

"Blasted horrors from beyond the Immaterium." He muttered, pulling out another Iho stick, replacing the one that and blown up in his face while he got driven around in an over heating tank. He coughed, looked around at the people around him, and than returned to his usual glaring.

"Sod off." He growled.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 176