Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92321 times)

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1155 on: July 18, 2009, 08:42:21 am »

After a moments thought Dictator muses...
"If you wanted to keep Creep from doing anything, sending it to the opposite of the Abyss would be a far more effective option. It would stay sealed up until it got stimuli from me to derive negative emotion."
The statue of Maha teleports two feet away from Dictator. Then another two feet. Then into the wall, then elsewhere.
"Well, I couldn't expect it to last forever."
Dictator glances over as Myroc appears, but starts at his threat.
"You needn't worry, it got all it wanted from you on contact." A shadow and a smile flows over Dictator. "Your form gives you quite an advantage, mortals are forced to pay in pain, you can pay just by existing!"
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: July 18, 2009, 08:43:25 am »

"...mind explaining a bit more?"
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: July 18, 2009, 08:46:22 am »

"You could send it to elysium, which is pretty much as close to the personification of unfettered goodness as there can be."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: July 18, 2009, 08:49:41 am »

"Not that, about the whole "paying" thing."

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: July 18, 2009, 08:52:06 am »

Dictator pauses and ponders for a moment, and after a couple false starts, says
"I don't think I want to try that deep an introspection. But you can think of it as your nature, made of nothing where everything else is made of something, causes the torture Creep usually does to be neutralized, even reversed. Yet, full payment, also know as revenge, still seems to be paid in full. That was the good part."
Dictator directs his scrutiny at the dark orb.
"I still can't figure out what set Creep off though."
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: July 18, 2009, 08:55:49 am »

"Yeah, but if he tries that again, he's gonna know how it feels to be a frostbite."

"And i meant "be", not "have"."

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: July 18, 2009, 09:01:24 am »

Dictator frowns a bit at another threat.
"As I said, Creep is quite fine with what it got and will not likely be returning soon. However, if Maha happens to pop in again, it will cause you far more trouble. On the other hand, I can subdue Maha, unlike Creep."

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: July 18, 2009, 09:09:12 am »

The shimmering returns between the arena door and the facilities door. Dictator gets up as it begins.
"Well, I don't need to bring Maha with me for my next task, and I will get my good connection with Creep back the instant I leave. So I bid you, good day."
Dictator nods his head in passing the seemly denizens of the place, and walks through the wall. Shortly afterward, a meteor streaks at the open door out and continues streaking...while stationary right outside the door. It begins emitting a faint mist.

((Sleeep!))

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: July 18, 2009, 09:17:09 am »

Just as Dictator is leaving, Armok wakes up.
Then Armok sees Ceep.

"Oh, those are fun! It's been ages since I last saw one!"

Armok quickly catches Creep in a hollowed out sphere of crystallized happy thoughts. He then proceed to torture it for fun whit rays of optimism and mercy.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: July 18, 2009, 09:22:30 am »

"..."

"You're just doing that to annoy me."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: July 18, 2009, 09:25:57 am »

"Armok, it's a freaking blob. It doesn't even have sapience, you can't torture it. Where do you get off doing that anyway? Aren't gods of blood supposed to be valiant warrior types, with armies of the damned, and dark, primal motifs? You look like a cat, and you use mercy, A god of blood should have no mercy!"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: July 18, 2009, 09:33:52 am »

"It's fun, and it's not my mercy, it's just some mercy I stole from some mortals and made into rays. Don't you just love the idea of using mercy as a torture device, It's so ironic!" ^_^

((Edit: when you are talking whit an overgod, and it's behaving like this, be afraid >:D ))
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 09:35:45 am by Armok »
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: July 18, 2009, 09:44:07 am »

"Not really. The thing isn't being tortured, it's just a blob. I'd be suprised if it even has any intelligence at all."

(He's an Athar. He doesn't consider beings like you worthy of the title of gods.)

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: July 18, 2009, 09:49:03 am »

"And it's exactly the irony that's annoying me. Excuse me, but i'm going to go and electrocute something."

He hovers away in the direction of the arena.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: July 18, 2009, 09:51:45 am »

((You know, the new arrival should have been attacked by the defenses when he first got here . . .))
Even the avatars expire eventually.
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 176