Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92325 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1140 on: July 18, 2009, 07:35:38 am »

"Interesting.... I wonder what would happen if I was to dump it into the Abyss..."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: July 18, 2009, 07:40:11 am »

A single tentacle begins coiling out of the liquid.
"I am not sure, I think it would either appear right back under you, or become infinitely more powerful, as it would have infinite darkness to work with. If the former, you would be in trouble, if the latter, everyone I ever met who even slightly annoyed me would be in a lot of trouble."
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 07:56:41 am by Nivm »
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: July 18, 2009, 07:46:34 am »

"I doubt it. We must be thinking of two different abysses here, because the one I'm talking about is not necessarily dark. But it is the homeland of the Tan'ri, also known as the demons. There are also things much more terrible, and infinitely more powerful in it's depths. Things that chill me to the marrow."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: July 18, 2009, 07:49:29 am »

((Hint: My current form has no legs. It's a globe of pure nothingness with glowing eyes that hovers in mid-air.))
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: July 18, 2009, 07:55:48 am »

((Blast, so similar to your avatar? And why would a vacuum have any power? Be sure not to make Dictator apply base reality level physics to you.))

The tentacle reaches of farther, questing for the sphere.
"Ahh, I was think of the realm where energy in all its forms is in fact destroyed. Constantly. I don't know how Creep would fare in a demon realm. If things get bad, it will probably resort to Reflection to eat away at evil things."
Almost as a side note, the statue of Maha begins flickering back to normal...to be immediately re-stoned by another tap from Dictator.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: July 18, 2009, 07:57:13 am »

Myroc sighs, and hovers away from the... thing, seemingly uninterested in it.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: July 18, 2009, 08:01:05 am »

The pool follows directly under Myroc, as though he didn't move at all. The tentacle begins forming a helix around Myroc, regaining its substance as it nears.
Dictator's scowl fades as it watches the shadow-based antics.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: July 18, 2009, 08:02:28 am »

"...will you go away, damn you?"

Myroc begins to hover upwards instead.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: July 18, 2009, 08:06:18 am »

"Reflection? What do you mean by that?"

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: July 18, 2009, 08:15:31 am »

One can now imagine a smile forming upon Dictator's face.
The tentacle expresses its unhappiness by clenching inwards, its prize leaving. The possibility of a smile vanishes from Dictator's face.
"Wait..."
There is a violent eruption of water as some eel of darkness with rows of glowing eyes blasts out of the pool. It circles around the room once (as that is all that will hold it) and devours Myroc right before plunging back into the pool. A few moments later, loop of the beasts body recedes to the depths, the tail end never seen. The pool "dries up".
"Myroc? I am guessing you can hear me, as your field is still here and there is sufficient shadow in the room. I recommend just teleporting, there's planar stuff in the way. Creep will probably be fine now."
In Myroc's semi-absence, Dictator continues his conversation with the Lich.
"A trick where Creep waits for something to try and harm it, converts any harm directly into its own substance, then re-inflicts the harm upon the harmer, with interest. With something like a demon, it would last forever, until the demon broke, or until Creep gleaned enough power to leave."

((Considering what Creep did to you, Myroc, is only a mild nuisance {like throwing a soda bottle for two humans}, I didn't think it would go under harm.))
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 08:17:48 am by Nivm »

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: July 18, 2009, 08:19:33 am »

"Nah, demons are smarter then that. Move in big packs too."

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: July 18, 2009, 08:24:22 am »

"Well, the problem with that is said demons would either have to have an ability equal to that of Creep's, which is what would go on forever, or simply leave Creep alone. If there were more demons, there would just be more power to get it out faster."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: July 18, 2009, 08:26:37 am »

"And it never occured to you that most demons are immune to their own attacks, and the more powerful ones never attack physically?"

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: July 18, 2009, 08:33:07 am »

Dictator looks oddly at the Lich.
"Which would both end in either endless attacks or Creep's escape. You need to understand how Creep is converting the attack. It is not just taking energy and sending it back like most defenses of the type. It is taking the fact that there was something of negative intent focused upon Creep, and reflecting all that it should have been on its user. Creep proves fairly indestructible when it comes to fighting. All that really works is to direct positive things at it to seal the opening."

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: July 18, 2009, 08:38:27 am »

Myroc appears in his original place in a flash of nothingness.

"I am not in the best of moods, so you better tell that thing to stop doing... whatever it is doing, or i can personally guarantee you pain. Am i clear?"
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 176