Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92316 times)

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1125 on: July 18, 2009, 06:13:37 am »

The dragon-thing's nostrils flare, in both meanings.
"I. Am not. Of chaos.
I do not allow it whenever possible, as it detrimental to almost all construct."
As if to insult its speech, another part of the floor changes color. To what color it can't be determined.
A pair of very small, glimmering white eyes appear in the dark corner. Flickering like flame.
"Oh, that's the other part, and it isn't coming out of the floor. It comes from the Deep, and Darkness...no, it can move readily to where there is opportunity."
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: July 18, 2009, 06:15:58 am »

"Let me try a thing."

Myroc's eye flashes red for a second, and the two parts of the floor... disappear? Where there before was floor, there were now only two semi-large circles of complete nothingness.

"The power of the void. I like it."
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: July 18, 2009, 06:17:02 am »

"Huh, ever been to mechanus? Those Mordon are..... odd. Robots without robotics, they even speak in binary! Anyways, tell me what this stuff is, and tell me if it's dangerous."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: July 18, 2009, 06:18:35 am »

"Would a human be hurt by what's happening? In other words, do I flee?"
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: July 18, 2009, 06:26:43 am »

"Mearnirvinscwatsticka."
said the air, and a small child lunged from it. The child is wearing a bowler hat- no, top hat- no, witch's hat- well, some hat slightly the right size. The sex of the child cannot be determined, but the remainder of its clothing can. It wears a coat "light" enough to be a jacket, and has a constant shape, but not material. The materials shift along its surface; one spots cheese, iron, blood, and plastic woven in with occasional bits of random fabric. The child wears knee-high snow boots that slosh some liquid. The child wields a brass rapier and is attempting to impale the dragon-thing.
"Ha, mine!"
The creature parts its sleeves and with a quick motion, taps the child's forehead with a single extended claw. The child turns to glowing stone and levitates mid-lunge.

"There, that should deal with any more interruptions from that quarter. Should be no danger in the immediate future."
The creature resumes its calm sitting position, arms folded in robes. Again, it restates its question.
"So, who are you people and what place have I brought trouble too?"
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 06:31:12 am by Nivm »
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: July 18, 2009, 06:32:10 am »

"Why can't something normal happen here... I'm still figuring out who everybody else is. I'm Vlynndar. Human. Do I shake your hand or will that bring doom and despair or something upon my soul?
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: July 18, 2009, 06:35:05 am »

"No, I don't do any curses, or work with souls. However, it would take me a few minutes to dull my claws, and a handshake would be painful. I am Dictator, of balance and order. Pay no mind to name, Maha and Creep chose it."
The shadow in the corner gains more substance, and a faint water sloshing can be heard.

((Note that it is insanely late for me, and I keep making grammatical and spelling errors. Along with leaving things out.))
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 06:38:11 am by Nivm »

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: July 18, 2009, 06:43:33 am »

((I've noticed.))

"Well. Pleased to meet you. Don't bother with your claws and pretend I warmly shook your hand."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: July 18, 2009, 06:48:03 am »

"I am The Lich, I can't remember my real name. Note that I am not actually a lich, although I technically owe fealty to the god of Liches Mellifleur, whom I despise. I have a massive amount of power and titles."

He is wearing a blue bathrobe with pink hearts and red lining

"Do not insult my bathrobe."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: July 18, 2009, 06:52:51 am »

((Blast, there are a load of things I haven't even noticed aren't there?))

"I do not pretend, but the greeting is understood."
Dictator takes a serious look at the Lich.
"I see.
I am not sure why you think I would insult your bathrobe, unless you think I would need to get you to do something."

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: July 18, 2009, 06:57:56 am »

"Dictator, eh? I am Myroc, the (self-proclaimed) Lord of Evil."

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: July 18, 2009, 07:04:12 am »

"That would explain the strange voice."
At the words "Lord of Evil" the shadow in the corner expands some, and three, thin tentacles search in Myroc's direction.

((If I can't do the math for how long I've been up, I have been up too long. None of my incarnations sleep {except Maha, but anything is possible there}, so I can't just say they take a nap and wake them when I return.))
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 07:18:41 am by Nivm »

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: July 18, 2009, 07:17:59 am »

Myroc glances towards the corner. As his eyes flash red once more, a semi-transparent purple-black field appears, enclosing the... creature.

"Are you even trying to control it?"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: July 18, 2009, 07:23:13 am »

"Just what will it do if left unchecked?"

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: July 18, 2009, 07:25:48 am »

Dictator looks over at the now very dark corner.
"Maha is the counterbalance for Creep, I can do nothing but keep from being infected."
The statue of Maha rotates 90 degrees on its x axis.
All of Creep vanishes from within the field and a pool of seawater appears under Myroc's feet. He doesn't not sink, and the water splashes up against his legs like ocean waves on a pier. After seeing Creep move, Dictator addresses the Lich.
"Fulfillment of negative emotions. So yes, Creep is dangerous, but I'm not going to touch it."
The area around Myroc darkens.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 176