Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92318 times)

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1110 on: July 18, 2009, 05:40:24 am »

"If that liquorice is salty, he might just be a god who decided to gift us all."
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: July 18, 2009, 05:43:19 am »

"Nah, he isn't a god, and he does not look like the kind of person who gives gifts."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: July 18, 2009, 05:43:48 am »

"I don't like liquorice anyway."
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: July 18, 2009, 05:45:40 am »

"You don't like anything."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: July 18, 2009, 05:48:43 am »

"I'll take that from you. I suppose you know a lot more about interplanar beings than I do.

And for me, liquorice is one of the good things in life."
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: July 18, 2009, 05:49:25 am »

The grumpy creature views each person in turn, giving quick responses.

"If it is happening often enough, this place might have a trap of some sort."
"No."
"I don't visit any of the hells unless I have a specific target. Considering what this place is, the answer to your question is obvious. A multiverse walker."
"I have no clue. Maha did that, not me. Speaking of which, I aught to warn you that▬"

A bolt of hypno-circle colored lightning blasts out of a chair and hits a doorhandle, causing both objects to bloom in red flowers.
The corner gets darker.

Edit: Too slow, apparently this place is active and I can't view other things too.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: July 18, 2009, 05:52:35 am »

"So just what race are you? You look like a descendant of on of the dragons of the upper planes."

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: July 18, 2009, 05:56:41 am »

Vlynndar takes a step back.
"Warn? Tell that Maha that he also needs to know rule 2..."

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: July 18, 2009, 05:58:00 am »

After flinching from the flash, the dragon-like creature walks towards a couch and sits down. Revealing scaled, clawed raptor feet.
"A very long time ago I was human, I can just barely remember how nasty it was."
"Until he shows himself I can't restrain him completely. Things will keep happening un▬"
One of the red flowers spits acid that turns into an ethereal viper before going through the floor. The creature continues without noticeable pause.
"til I can do so."
Barely visible tentacles inch out of the pool in the corner.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: July 18, 2009, 05:58:58 am »

"Okay, just what is happening?"

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: July 18, 2009, 06:01:25 am »

Getting worried now, Vlynndar walks backwards to the sleeping quarters. "I- I'm going to stand over here for a while, now..."

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: July 18, 2009, 06:03:49 am »

A small spot of floor turns dark green.
"Apparently I don't have enough energy to stay in one piece here, so the chaos Part is doing what it does best."
The dragon-thing glances at the floor that changed color.
"At least it had the decency to tone it down when threatened, that doesn't usually happen."
The corner gets darker, and the tentacles more defined.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: July 18, 2009, 06:06:36 am »

"Hmm... were you born on the plane of limbo? Because that is the plane of true chaos, which you seem eminently suited to."

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: July 18, 2009, 06:08:26 am »

"Why is there an octopus growing out of the floor...?"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: July 18, 2009, 06:11:16 am »

"Chalk it up to energy spill-over, don't worry, it probably can't move, or do much at all."

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 176