Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92311 times)

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1095 on: July 18, 2009, 03:04:47 am »

"I'm talking about my memories, not yours."
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: July 18, 2009, 03:11:01 am »

"I know. I don't want to look at your memories. As fun as it would be, there just wouldn't be enough of my type of stuff."
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: July 18, 2009, 03:16:19 am »

"I think he was talking to me."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: July 18, 2009, 03:20:40 am »

"Yes, I was. So Lich? Do you or don't you?"
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: July 18, 2009, 03:35:10 am »

"Hmm... Okay, I'll bite. Show me!"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: July 18, 2009, 03:39:55 am »

Archangel grabs his helmet, puts it on for a few seconds, takes it off and hands it to the Lich. "Here you go. Just put this on and follow the instructions I added and you will see them all. It should take only a few seconds at most, due to relative time."
My full sig

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: July 18, 2009, 03:42:56 am »

"Fine. Nobody asks if I'd like opportunities."

With that, Little heads to bed.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: July 18, 2009, 03:43:22 am »

"What instructions?"

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: July 18, 2009, 03:46:07 am »

"Put it on and they should appear on the right of your view."
My full sig

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: July 18, 2009, 03:51:18 am »

The Lich puts the helmet on.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: July 18, 2009, 05:16:07 am »

A thing walks out of a shimmering wall. The pool-like shadow of the thing moves into a corner and makes it look menacing. The thing's multi-non-any-colored robe explodes through the ceiling in strange lights and smoke, leaving something identifiable in a gray robes. The remaining part of the thing appears to be something like a bipedal dragon, with gray scales and strait, tarnished gold horns, completing a "U/V" with the face. Only the head is visible, as what might be hands are hidden in the touching cuffs of hanging sleeves. Although of dragon like appearance, a feeling of something else permeates its form.

"..."

The the monkish dragon thing looks about the room, wondering why that particular reality tunnel didn't lead to a med-adventure fantasy world. Then turns on a scowl towards the fact it can't exist completely here.

"Hello, who are you people?"

Sparks flit about the ceiling and opposite wall as a spot of bright purple veins glow in the stone and turn into ivory with a pine scent, followed by a few slashes on the stone appearing out of nowhere and oozing hot licorice.
 A faint pop of a bubble can be heard from the darkened corner.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: July 18, 2009, 05:19:56 am »

((TNME, you can just use your imagination as to what Archangel's experiences were))
My full sig

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: July 18, 2009, 05:25:23 am »

"A dragon. Wait. No assumptions.
Huh. There are a lot of people by accident.

Oh, and good night, Little."
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: July 18, 2009, 05:27:12 am »

The Lich removes the helmet.

"Huh, interesting. I thought it was rathe- huh?"

He looks at the wall, and the newcomer.

"Is that..... liquorice? ... how odd. Hmm... are you a bladeling?"

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: July 18, 2009, 05:35:17 am »

"Who in- WHAT in the nine hells are you?"
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 176