Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92308 times)

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1065 on: July 17, 2009, 10:20:26 pm »

Little looks at the dueling pair for a moment, then snickers and goes to sit down with Luke.

She grins, "I think that pair is compensating for something with the big swords, hm?"
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: July 17, 2009, 10:28:25 pm »

((Archangel's sword is of average size. Since filiusenox has gone offline I'll just end this fight now))
Ocade tried to parry but Archangel just flicked his sword around his opponent's. Ocade was knocked out but not seriously harmed.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: July 17, 2009, 11:45:09 pm »

Luke grinned back at Little. In truth, he had his own chainsword, but he did not have it to compensate for anything, but rather because it's an effective weapon

"They don't know it's not the size of the sword, but how you use it"

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: July 18, 2009, 12:02:34 am »

"It's not what you use but how you use it. If you use a chaincannon to kill a rabbit you're just trigger happy. If you take down a gringasa using only a small pistol you are amazing. It usually takes two Mauler tanks to kill one of them." Archangel has taken off all his armor. He is wearing a pair of cargo pants, a black T-shirt and combat boots.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: July 18, 2009, 12:06:26 am »

((WTF mate, you DO know that that's what Strife wears underneath the coat, right?))
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: July 18, 2009, 12:09:05 am »

((Really? I'll change it if you want. I was tempted to put the logo of his band on the t-shirt anyway))
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 12:10:53 am by Archangel »
My full sig

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: July 18, 2009, 12:24:00 am »

Little looks over Archangel.

"Hey there, good-looking. Wanna go have fun?"

Little grins at Archangel and winks, stifling her internal laughter.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: July 18, 2009, 12:28:44 am »

"Though I don't even want to think about what goes on in there, and I have no reason to investigate it, I can read your mind. And no, I don't want to have what you have in mind."
My full sig

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: July 18, 2009, 12:31:11 am »

Little chuckles.

"You can't read my mind. If you could, you'd be dead or insane."

:-*

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: July 18, 2009, 12:33:43 am »

Strife grabs the bridge of his nose and shakes his head.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: July 18, 2009, 12:34:06 am »

Archangel looks into her mind. "I've seen as bad or worse on various battlefields. And a couple of ex-girlfriends' bedrooms."
My full sig

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: July 18, 2009, 12:35:20 am »

"Yeah, but mine's the only one that is so lovably fun!"

Little laughs.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: July 18, 2009, 12:43:52 am »

"Little, I'm sure that you get this alot, but you scare the frak out of me" Luke told Little

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: July 18, 2009, 12:48:02 am »

Little frowns.

"I don't, actually. How am I scary?"

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: July 18, 2009, 01:08:25 am »

"You just said that a look into your mind would drive him insane, or downright kill him. That's nightmare fuel right there. Still it's none of my business what goes on in other people's heads."

"Hey new guy, I didn't catch your name! I'm Deadly the Feral. Ignore the spikes, they'll go away... eventually."

"Hey Strife, things might get messy soon, and as much as I'd love to join in this tournament, the Empaths have found me. I'll see what I can sort out - if I can spin this the right way I might be able to stay, but I'll be gone for a while"

Reluctantly, Deadly waves goodbye to the occupants of the castle, stopping to introduce himself to the 'New guy' on the way. Once out of the castle, he changes to his Feral form, running into the distance - there's no way he's gonna risk angering the Orders by accidentally activating the weapons systems.

((Yes, I will be gone for a while - but I'll have more time for this when I'm back!))
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 176