Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16

Author Topic: I'll just leave these here (NO MOAR REQUESTS)  (Read 21692 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: I'll just leave these here
« Reply #165 on: August 31, 2009, 06:26:01 am »

Gah, I forgot to check this thread! Awesome drawing though, I wonder how long they'll last before they run into the dreaded martian psychic space carp....
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 03, 2009, 12:03:44 am »

Previously, on The Silly Drawings Thread!

A cute monkey in a diaper, standing in a metalic looking room with "Welcome ot SS13" in the background. The subtext should be "Space bear has arrived". Make the monkey a cute furry headed chimp. Not especially furry, but a good, adorable, meme-creating length.
Legos (as many genres as will fit) fighting regular toys, but with all of them animated (not literally, just with swoosh lines or such things as you see fit).
Draw a mountain by an ocean, with a plain around them. Make them all celebrating.

CUE THEME SONG AND OPENING CREDITS.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This almost drifted onto the second page again. Shame on me. Please refrain from requests a little longer, my RL chaos is only half sorted out.

In TF2 Dwarf news, I'm not done yet, the pyro dwarf is drawn and awaiting colouring. It just took me a really long time to decide what the pyro dwarf would look like. Gimp Gas masks aren't very dwarfy.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 03, 2009, 06:47:35 pm »

Yes!  I particularly like the batman and the Lego pirate.  They're both active, but not really helping their sides.  Batman's shaking his fist and the pirate is just walking off towards the fourth wall. ;D
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 03, 2009, 07:03:39 pm »

BRO THIS PARTY SUCKS BRO

The Sun is one cool dude.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 03, 2009, 11:00:34 pm »

Yeah Batman's not really a team player. Drawing that one made me sad because it made me wish I kept all my old toys...err, for reference, of course. Serious lego nostalgia. Do you remember them silly lego ghosts? Those suckers glowed in the dark.

And the sun is a total buzzkill. Everybody who uses the word 'bro' is a buzzkill.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 03, 2009, 11:03:16 pm »

It has shades. How could it not be a cool dude?

And the second image reflects my old days almost exactly. Except freak spider spiderman was on the side with the action figures, and only the Bionicle figures could do anything about it.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

GruffyBears

• Bay Watcher
  • Prodigal
    • View Profile
    • Creature Club Podcast
« Reply #171 on: September 04, 2009, 02:54:59 pm »

That brings me back. My proudest creation was a foot-tall Bionicle. He had bug eyes, used 4 normal torsos for his body and, best of all, he could stand upright without support.
I grow old … I grow old …
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.
- T.S Eliot

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 06, 2009, 08:18:24 pm »

Do you remember them silly lego ghosts? Those suckers glowed in the dark.
Oh, just barely.  I was very little when they had sets out with those.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 06, 2009, 09:27:11 pm »

Feck yes!!! I love the mountain, but are the plains gettin a little close/touchy feely to the ocean? I smell some drama.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 07, 2009, 12:39:10 am »

Presents for Org and Phantom today.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Feck yes!!! I love the mountain, but are the plains gettin a little close/touchy feely to the ocean? I smell some drama.
Actually, they're all spooning. The sun's just bitter cause he's left out.

Moderately Important Announcement!

I am taking requests again, but this'll be the last group of them. Or at least the last group for a long, long time. So if you've been meaning to request something, be sure to get in on this now. After I'm done all of those, I'll be focusing my creative energies somewhere more...well, focused. For all the time I've put into this thread that's supposedly for my own selfish benefit, the main result is that I've become really efficient at drawing dwarves. And tophats. Right now the two most likely possibilities for what I do next are a comic or some sort of forum game with illustrated turns. Seems like request threads are all the rage now anyway so this thread won't be deeply missed.

Um...oh yeah! No pyro dwarf today because Photoshop crashed when I hadn't saved and I rage-quit. TF dorfs are still part of the list.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 12:43:31 am by kinseti »

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 07, 2009, 12:51:25 am »

I have a request: Space dwarfs fighting a giant space spider with rayguns in an asteroid field!
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 07, 2009, 12:54:03 am »

"Domas! We must spar."

I want to see more comics out of you, those were hilarious. And I mean hilarious in a real, sincere way.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 07, 2009, 03:21:57 am »

Last requests?  Okay...

Dwarfs raucously partying in a house.  The house is a howdah on the backs of elephants.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 07, 2009, 04:07:18 am »

an areal perspective looking down into the courtyard of a castle on a cliff over the sea. it is sunrise. no DFy inspiration.
The rock of the castle is sort of blueish, the walls high and thick, the towers are many but  fairly square and stumpy. the castle design should be fairly realistic.
On the courtyard is a market, with a big crowd and a lot of people selling stuff and street entertainers and colourful cloth. The ones in the distance look mostly human, but the people are taller, almost like elves, and has much better posture than most humans. Most importantly however is that all the people are made of slightly blue tinted glass.
The courtyard is mostly covered in cobblestone, but there are a few trees. and those are very lush.
In the foreground on a wall there is a patrolling guard, much larger than the people on the courtyard but not by far large enough to be considered the main motive.
The feel of the scene is almost eteral, with a focus on optical efects such as the colored light or the refractions throught the glass peaple and s on.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Broose

• Bay Watcher
  • Pilfering Gatorhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 07, 2009, 04:34:30 am »

Make a picture of like 15 guys with random appearances, all together, all smiling and giving a thumbs up. One guy should have a suit and pink gloves, one with a guitar, and the other with a large moustache. The three special ones should all be right next to eachother. At the bottom, have some text that says "Dirkland Team"
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16