Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16

Author Topic: I'll just leave these here (NO MOAR REQUESTS)  (Read 21730 times)

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I'll just leave these here
« Reply #150 on: August 27, 2009, 07:40:54 pm »

Oh well, I can always just do one of these tomorrOH SHIT--It's been ten days already?

scribble scribble scribble

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Uh...yeah. Can't concentrate on these lately. Will get my shit together eventually.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 27, 2009, 07:42:52 pm »

That's great!

Now all you need to do is make the flag some random DF Symbol. Like a mountain or a pair of carp or something.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 27, 2009, 07:51:55 pm »

It's obviously a white skeletal carp against a white representation of a dedecahedron with a white background.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 27, 2009, 07:53:11 pm »

That's great!

Now all you need to do is make the flag some random DF Symbol. Like a mountain or a pair of carp or something.

Damnit, yeah, I should have done that. I was planning to use Warp Text in photoshop to write Bay12, but I forgot that Warp Text is retardedly fucking useless 90% of the time. And due to the USB ports on my laptop being super fucked up plugging my scanner in is actually a big pain, so I didn't draw something and scan it again :P Ah well. Live and learn.

It's obviously a white skeletal carp against a white representation of a dedecahedron with a white background.

Made of Chalk, Limestone, and Dolomite.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 27, 2009, 08:09:58 pm »

And it still flaps in the breeze.  The non-existent breeze.  I wonder how the war dogs are doing...
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 27, 2009, 08:35:58 pm »

And it still flaps in the breeze.  The non-existent breeze.  I wonder how the war dogs are doing...

Actually, the request was for Mars, which does indeed have a bit of a breeze. If it were the moon, though, I would have still had a waving flag since it's such a big point in the whole (hilarious) faked Apollo moon-landing debate.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 28, 2009, 09:55:15 am »

My word.  What an idiotic comment that one person left on that site.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

GruffyBears

• Bay Watcher
  • Prodigal
    • View Profile
    • Creature Club Podcast
« Reply #157 on: August 28, 2009, 07:51:07 pm »

Oh God in Heaven.

there's no way that any one can pass through the ultra violet that engulp the earth in protecting from the ray of sun light.... that too much to carry about 100 trillion celsius degree hot burn... even the strongest steel that produced by human can't long last... NASA is crazy.. how many nation in the world try to go the distance why no one claim they did landed in the MOON... to name a few Russia, China, Germany,Japan,..as far as I know some of the scientist that worked at nasa are not pure AMERICANS so why this guys cant make their own space ship same as the apollo 11... or may be because APOLLO 11 is a MYTH.

...Why?
I grow old … I grow old …
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.
- T.S Eliot

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 28, 2009, 07:54:07 pm »

Oh well, I can always just do one of these tomorrOH SHIT--It's been ten days already?

scribble scribble scribble

Uh...yeah. Can't concentrate on these lately. Will get my shit together eventually.

DWAAAAARVES IIIIIIN SPAAAAAAAACE.

That be awesome.

Does booze boil in faster than water based on air pressure?
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 29, 2009, 01:01:20 am »

Procrastination : Bad for life, good for silly little drawings.

Oh God in Heaven.

there's no way that any one can pass through the ultra violet that engulp the earth in protecting from the ray of sun light.... that too much to carry about 100 trillion celsius degree hot burn... even the strongest steel that produced by human can't long last... NASA is crazy.. how many nation in the world try to go the distance why no one claim they did landed in the MOON... to name a few Russia, China, Germany,Japan,..as far as I know some of the scientist that worked at nasa are not pure AMERICANS so why this guys cant make their own space ship same as the apollo 11... or may be because APOLLO 11 is a MYTH.

...Why?

Because everyone always forgets to mention the 100 trillion celsius degree hot burn.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 01:04:56 am by kinseti »

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 29, 2009, 01:13:09 am »

Don't raptors have a fneking huge claw on each of their feet?

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 29, 2009, 01:25:59 am »

Don't raptors have a fneking huge claw on each of their feet?

Uh...not heliraptors!

Yeah. There's all sorts of stuff wrong with that raptor. I've had a bit of a hard time concentrating (and, apparently, finding sufficient references) lately, lots on my plate, but surely I'll be back to uploading drawings that I actually like sometime soon.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 29, 2009, 01:27:42 am »

Doesn't matter, the first raptor I saw you make looked better though.

kholhaus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pissed and Inspired
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 29, 2009, 10:07:40 pm »

Draw....

Gordon Freeman High-fiving Einstein after figuring out the formula to solve griefing. (As we all know, Einstein is a heavy Gmod player.)
Kholhaus has been inspired recently.
Kholhaus has lost a favorite to tragedy recently.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 30, 2009, 01:37:21 am »

Draw....

Gordon Freeman High-fiving Einstein after figuring out the formula to solve griefing. (As we all know, Einstein is a heavy Gmod player.)

Oh, and I know I've been a little "BAWWW this one sux" lately but I still do appreciate the criticism.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16