Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16

Author Topic: I'll just leave these here (NO MOAR REQUESTS)  (Read 21741 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: I'll just leave these here
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2009, 04:26:31 am »

<falls to the floor laughing>

That's great! ^_^

I must have seen too much Pokemon, but it looks like a Wartortle/Machoke hybrid. I can point out that you forgot the "centaur" part - that is, the horse's front body - but it looks outlandish enough as is. Now color it, and Rooster can use it as his avatar. ;D
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2009, 04:46:04 am »

Ah, when you said resembles a centaur with the rear of a turtle I figured that meant turtle instead of horse. But yeah, outlandish enough as it is. The sheer physics of trying to fit half a horse in there would have doubtlessly driven me mad.

As for colouring it, probably not, but I'll sleep on it. I was not kidding about it making me uncomfortable. It's going to give me nightmares or something if I look at it again tonight.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2009, 10:24:07 pm »

So...no. Sorry, I'm not going to colour it. It creeps me out and in a very short while the dreaded Real Life is going to overtake me and I'm going to slow down considerably or stop this business. Hopefully not stop, because I really am having fun.

As per your specifications, ousire, the greatest dwarf in the entire world, with a steam-whistle in his top hat. He needs a name, but I cannot think of anything suitably devious.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I really like this one. It's a lazy background but...eh, all my backgrounds are lazy.

Fun Fact : I obsessively try to give every dwarf different facial hair. I am running out of beards.

ousire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2009, 04:04:20 am »

As per your specifications, ousire, the greatest dwarf in the entire world, with a steam-whistle in his top hat. He needs a name, but I cannot think of anything suitably devious.

by armoks balls! thats awsome!  :o ;D

and for a devious name...Urist Mcmadscience?

edit: is that a lever of microline? O_o i wonder what it could be hooked up to?....

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2009, 01:10:40 pm »

That latest one for ousire is my favorite of these. They're all fantastic, though.

I'd like to request something when requests are open again. Not sure what yet, but I'll come up with something.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

ousire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2009, 04:09:20 pm »

That latest one for ousire is my favorite of these.

my drawing skills are teh suxzor, but im good at getting victems artists to draw what i want  ;D

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2009, 06:35:45 pm »

edit: is that a lever of microline? O_o i wonder what it could be hooked up to?....

Well, I could have thought of that name :P Thanks though. And yes, also pictured are a hastily drawn microcline lever and orthoclase gear. The lever is attached to a magma hatch, obviously, above a nobles bed.

That latest one for ousire is my favorite of these. They're all fantastic, though.

I'd like to request something when requests are open again. Not sure what yet, but I'll come up with something.

It's probably my favourite too. Especially since it was a pretty detailed request and I included nearly everything (no room for explosives, unfortunately). I still think that my colouring is pretty sub-par (some of the shadows defy conventional logic), but an improvement nonetheless.

As I said, Real Life issues are overtaking me and it might be days to weeks before I can take anymore requests. Hopefully sooner than later though, and I'll be happy to do more when I'm able.

ousire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2009, 11:28:56 pm »

Well, I could have thought of that name :P Thanks though. And yes, also pictured are a hastily drawn microcline lever and orthoclase gear. The lever is attached to a magma hatch, obviously, above a nobles bed.

fine then. you think of a good name for him.  :P

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2009, 12:32:26 pm »

THREAD NECRO NO JUTSU!

This was never abandoned! I honour my commitments. Even if they are arbitrarily weird self-imposed commitments. Been busy and didn't have a scanner for two weeks, so yeah.

So uh...if anyone still cares, more requests plox, I'm out. I'm still busy, but should be able to do some. No more tanks.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2009, 12:54:24 pm »

Can I have a group of three soldiers that look like this guy?

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2009, 12:59:50 pm »

It never occurred to me that Goblins' pointy ears, when covered by a ninja hood, would make them look like evil cats.  Not enough graphic violence, but I like that they all have different ninja-y weapons.

Request: A Dwarf taking a walk with his pet Tame Giant Cave Spider.  Seen it happen.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2009, 01:11:39 pm »

[REQUEST:] Dorf-versions of (some of) the TF2 cast.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2009, 04:04:05 pm »

These are all awesome. But, you know what be *really* awesome? ;D

A dining room made of of elves, living and/or dead, with dwarven nobles sitting down at the (Elf) Table, drinking tea, screaming, "INDEED!" and "QUITE!" and other hilarious tea-stereotypes, please!  ;D

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2009, 04:07:14 pm »

I want to see a dozen or so of the things in my avatar fighting a zombie stegosaurus. I tried that once...they all lost. It was rather sad, if amusing, to see my entire fortress of creatures that were death to anything living trying in vain to take down a single undead dinosaur that kept hanging out by the entrance to the fortress.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2009, 04:37:14 pm »

Um, what is that thing in your avatar?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16