Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 85

Author Topic: Let's Play The Bay Sims 12 2! - Under New Management  (Read 71996 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play "Why Am I Doing This?" - The Bay Sims 12 2!
« Reply #375 on: July 06, 2009, 04:59:18 pm »

Aquizzar, why wont you install more add-ons?

Because I'm lazy and I hated this whole idea from the moment I had it, so I'm not putting in any more effort.

Er... I thought I was going in the shitty house with 8 people?

I haven't bothered to change the OP but I've scrapped that idea.  I'll make several craphole houses, and rotate between them each time I play a session.  Leaning on the more entertaining ones of course.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: July 06, 2009, 05:01:21 pm »

GRRRR TOONYMAN IRRITABLE MRRRRRR

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: July 06, 2009, 05:05:03 pm »

Actually, the Cybercave doesn't need a basement, as basements in Sims 2 tend to look horrible.  Just use dark tones and upgrade to stone walls when money permits.

CJ is cleared to stay at the Cybercave.  The others need to submit an essay entititled "Why I deserve to bask in the awesomeness of the Cybercave" before they're cleared.  Or just offer to work so I don't have too.  Either way.

Wow, I'm impressed.  Aqizzar was so pissed about the mod question he didn't notice the "U".  Can't blame him, I only got one mod, and that's only cause it was cheap.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: July 06, 2009, 05:14:10 pm »

Well screw that.  I'll live at the roadhouse or whatever.  I don't need to prove myself to you people.
Shoes...

Broose

• Bay Watcher
  • Pilfering Gatorhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: July 06, 2009, 05:22:24 pm »

You still don't need any ideas for the stronghold, right? Because I made that beautiful picture.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.  Post it, or post it again.

Here it is:

AMAZING IDEA

(Note: This is assuming you can lower the terrain for ponds and stuff)

A: Moat

B: Balcony that goes across the whole front side, allowing us to shoot at the infadels below.

C: Stone road

MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: July 06, 2009, 05:22:43 pm »

I'll probably get started tonight with some brief effort to make people and houses, and post shots so you can see what I'm working with.  To that end, everyone needs to describe their house-

Cybercave - I can make a basement, but it can only be one room underground.

Trailer Trash - One big house on blocks is fine, or I can make a little trailer for beds with an outhouse, and everything else is scattered around on the lawn.  It works too.

Hentai Squad - I'm not exactly sure how to keep people for using each other's beds, but the male/female bathroom doors should work.  It'll be great.

Others - Give me some fucking ideas.

Everyone - Give me some fucking ideas for the neighborhood.  I'm still liking the "run down, crazy Moonbase" idea, so I'm good for that if anyone has any suggestions.  Or anything else, I'm not picky.  And for fuck's sake, the following people need a place to stay-
Woose1, chaoticag, Boksi, Glacies, CJ1145

I'll be back in about ten hours.  Until then, enjoy this hilarious review from several years ago.

for trailer trash, i'd go with the cramped trailer on blocks, (no wider than 4 tiles) with cheap furniture out in the yard, and roof access is a must, so an external stairway on the backside, hopefully with a ratty recliner and tv up there.  (you know the reception has to be better up there) 
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: July 06, 2009, 05:44:44 pm »

You know what, I'm starting my own house.   I'd like a tower.  Can houses be more than two stories?
Shoes...

Angellus

« Reply #382 on: July 06, 2009, 05:47:33 pm »

Can you make something that looks like a nuclear base?

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: July 06, 2009, 06:13:58 pm »

Houses can be exactly Three stories if I remember correctly.

Also, Not Crazy should be as dark and shady as possible. Like seriously, back street alley.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: July 06, 2009, 06:28:35 pm »

Alright, then yes, I'd like a three story tower, preferably made of stone once we have more money.  Who will join me in the house of madness?!
Shoes...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 06, 2009, 06:31:28 pm »

Alright, then yes, I'd like a three story tower, preferably made of stone once we have more money.  Who will join me in the house of madness?!

*grrr* Tempting....

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: July 06, 2009, 06:32:46 pm »

Nope, your confused with the original.
Well I was almost certain...

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: July 06, 2009, 06:34:30 pm »

Can you make something that looks like a nuclear base?

Aside from living in a giant basement, this isn't really possible at all.

Maybe no one, because you're still starting with 20000 bucks like everyone else, and your three story tower will have one room on each floor with crap furniture.  I'll still make an attempt at it though.

Also, Not Crazy should be as dark and shady as possible. Like seriously, back street alley.

I was just thinking that the Not Crazy house should be like Tyler's pad in Fight Club.  An abandoned town house, squatted and renovated by a bunch of muscular guys in black who live in shifts and beat the crap out of each other for fun.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: July 06, 2009, 06:38:41 pm »

Maybe no one, because you're still starting with 20000 bucks like everyone else, and your three story tower will have one room on each floor with crap furniture.  I'll still make an attempt at it though.

That was my plan.  It's all coming together.
Shoes...

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: July 06, 2009, 06:41:58 pm »

I was just thinking that the Not Crazy house should be like Tyler's pad in Fight Club.  An abandoned town house, squatted and renovated by a bunch of muscular guys in black who live in shifts and beat the crap out of each other for fun.

THIS. PLEASE. PLEEEEEEEEASE. I LOVE THAT IDEA.

Fight Club was the best.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 85