Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 85

Author Topic: Let's Play The Bay Sims 12 2! - Under New Management  (Read 72064 times)

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play "Why Am I Doing This?" - The Bay Sims 12 2!
« Reply #465 on: July 10, 2009, 08:47:28 pm »

I hate Luffy's guts, Toony. 4kids ruined what little quality that show had.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: July 10, 2009, 08:48:12 pm »

I hate you and 4kids.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: July 10, 2009, 09:26:33 pm »

I hate you, 4kids, and Grimmace. He bathes in hobo blood, ya know.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: July 10, 2009, 09:44:13 pm »

I hate you, the Government, That taste of eating food after brushing your teeth, Goddam commies, Goddam Lefties, Goddam Righties, Not the French, the guest U in Aqizzar, those lesbians who are always following me around for some reason, aliens and Conspiracism that does not involve enough aliens.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: July 10, 2009, 09:45:46 pm »

I hate you, the Government, That taste of eating food after brushing your teeth, Goddam commies, Goddam Lefties, Goddam Righties, Not the French, the guest U in Aqizzar, those lesbians who are always following me around for some reason, aliens and Conspiracism that does not involve enough aliens.

What about the Green Party?
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: July 10, 2009, 09:48:50 pm »

What about the Green Party?
They gave me cookies and a few of them had conspiracy theories involving very colorful aliens. I'm cool with them.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: July 10, 2009, 10:06:58 pm »

Not the French

That's the awesomest picture of a Frenchman I've ever seen.  If they'd actually used post-apocalyptic uniforms like that, they might have won a few more battles.  I need it to go with my rifle...

On that note, preliminary update for the Not Crazy house!

Spoiler: The Fight Club (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Not Crazy Peoples (click to show/hide)

I haven't moved them in or finalized things yet, so tell me any changes or corrections now.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: July 10, 2009, 10:10:54 pm »

I'm fine with how Archangel looks. Please make sure she gets a military career.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: July 10, 2009, 10:14:33 pm »

Get Strife a job in the Army as well.

I can't remember, is Sims 2 the one where Gnome making is the best job?
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: July 10, 2009, 10:18:13 pm »

All the individual poses make the males look like Shia LaBeouf is playing them with various bad disguises. The all together pose looks just grand though.

Goddam is that a manly house. Extorting the neighbors will not be easier.

edit: Also, french propaganda courtesy of the National Air and Space Museum. The place where I learned that the French were badasses of the skies during WWI. Also, the poster translates to "They Shall Not Pass." Canada has replaced their position in my mind now.

edit2: But yes, good job on the characters. I'm sure the LaBeouf problem is due entirely to the Sims 2 being like that.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 10:20:51 pm by Duke 2.0 »

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: July 10, 2009, 10:18:32 pm »

Holy cow! That's just how I pictured duke, but with stubble instead of a giant green beard!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: July 10, 2009, 10:45:41 pm »

edit: Also, french propaganda courtesy of the National Air and Space Museum. The place where I learned that the French were badasses of the skies during WWI. Also, the poster translates to "They Shall Not Pass." Canada has replaced their position in my mind now.

"THEY! SHALL NOT! PAAAAASSSSS!!!"  My respect for French propaganda grows.

All the individual poses make the males look like Shia LaBeouf is playing them with various bad disguises. The all together pose looks just grand though.

edit2: But yes, good job on the characters. I'm sure the LaBeouf problem is due entirely to the Sims 2 being like that.

Fun fact - The old Maxis spin off game Sim Copter featured loads of muscular men in unitards trying to make out with you.  Turns out one of the programmers was a militant flaming fag, in probably the only real case in history of a media outlet trying to covertly turn kids gay.  He was fired of course, but the Sims suggests his spirit still haunts the Maxis development office.

Speaking of which again, it's ToonyMan time!

Spoiler: The Crazy Lot (click to show/hide)
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: July 10, 2009, 10:57:03 pm »

Fun fact - The old Maxis spin off game Sim Copter featured loads of muscular men in unitards trying to make out with you.  Turns out one of the programmers was a militant flaming fag, in probably the only real case in history of a media outlet trying to covertly turn kids gay.  He was fired of course, but the Sims suggests his spirit still haunts the Maxis development office.

The guy who did this turns up in a documentary called "Yes Men," and i believe the muscular men just went about their business making out with each other.  They mostly look like pink blobs, since this was early 3d graphics.  I'm also pretty sure nobody was trying to turn anyone gay, just as if there had been big jubblies all over kissing the men nobody would have been trying to turn anyone straight.  imho chalk it up to some programmer who wasn't getting any at the time.

edit: bah, back to my main point "Yes Men" is a midly interesting documentary about some guys who put up a parody WTO website, and started getting contacted by people who thought that they actually were the WTO, and were asking them to come give speeches.  They happily obliged.  I'd recommend it to anyone who's feeling rather bored.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 10:59:22 pm by Vactor »
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: July 10, 2009, 11:20:03 pm »

Interestingly enough, playing the game at a young age just had my child mind think: Goddam are the people boring. Time to get into a copter and slaughter 'em all.

Which I did.

So the people are not retarded because of a lack of programming skill?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: July 11, 2009, 01:52:40 am »

Mr. Classington is awesome.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 85