Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Awesome humans  (Read 2024 times)

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
Re: Awesome humans
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2009, 08:02:02 pm »

Sorry for necro, but ive built up my longest lasting fort on this site yet, as well as uploaded my first map to the archive, here: http://www.mkv25.net/dfma/map-6372-worklanced

Rowanas

• Bay Watcher
  • I must be going senile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2009, 05:51:47 am »

On my first human embark I thought: cool, loads of free stuff. This will kick start my economy!

Turns out that because human towns are so open plan it's almost impossible to keep those kobolds from stealing bows, arrows and battle axes. stupid unfortified human towns...
I agree with Urist. Steampunk is like Darth Vader winning Holland's Next Top Model. It would be awesome but not something I'd like in this game.
Unfortunately dying involves the amputation of the entire body from the dwarf.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2009, 08:48:08 am »

On my first human embark I thought: cool, loads of free stuff. This will kick start my economy!

Turns out that because human towns are so open plan it's almost impossible to keep those kobolds from stealing bows, arrows and battle axes. stupid unfortified human towns...

Yep, this is the first and only time ive had an artifact stolen. It was a possessed mood, and it was only worth like 3000, and the dwarf didnt even care about the loss.
Pages: 1 [2]