Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 65

Author Topic: SparkGear 3 - With A Vengeance [Now with Dig Deeper] [OVER]  (Read 119975 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: SparkGear 3 - With A Vengeance [Now with Dig Deeper] [Sign up now]
« Reply #495 on: July 23, 2009, 10:36:34 am »

ooh! linky linky :D

nahkh

• Bay Watcher
  • Gentleman adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: July 23, 2009, 10:42:12 am »

Nil:
You're right. The place must be damn spooky to visit. Not just the locale, but the survivors are probably the creepiest dwarves ever. Maybe with the exception of the little girl in Boatmurdered, but even that is a maybe.
Once we're done with it I say we load it up on adventure mode, travel to the spot and make the save public.

And thanks for the great pictures.

Skaltum: Oh gawd. I guess you should keep the tape rolling. What caused it? Tantrum? Berserk? Violating mandate?
Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do.
I'm half crazy all for the love of you.
It won't be a stylish marriage,
I can't afford a carriage
But you will look sweet upon the seat
of a bicycle built for two.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: July 23, 2009, 10:44:03 am »

Nil:
You're right. The place must be damn spooky to visit. Not just the locale, but the survivors are probably the creepiest dwarves ever. Maybe with the exception of the little girl in Boatmurdered, but even that is a maybe.
Once we're done with it I say we load it up on adventure mode, travel to the spot and make the save public.

And thanks for the great pictures.

Skaltum: Oh gawd. I guess you should keep the tape rolling. What caused it? Tantrum? Berserk? Violating mandate?

melancholy  :( decent mason as well i reckon it was a failed mood on nils turn or before that
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

nahkh

• Bay Watcher
  • Gentleman adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: July 23, 2009, 10:44:15 am »

Oooh suicide you meant.... WHAT? Someone still cares about stuff enough to want to kill themselves?
But yeah, walking to magma is definitely the way to go.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: July 23, 2009, 10:51:11 am »

uumm yeaarhh about the skorpian. well its kinda dead. and i know it didn't happen wen i started playin

nahkh

• Bay Watcher
  • Gentleman adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: July 23, 2009, 10:53:06 am »

Awww, well it's a small matter. At least it isn't lonely.

nil

• Bay Watcher
  • whoa
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: July 23, 2009, 11:03:45 am »

Awww, well it's a small matter. At least it isn't lonely.
I think it died long ago, I certainly haven't seen it in a while.  Remember, we have a giant leopard, a giant eagle, and a crocodile now though--together they're just as good, right?!?!?!

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: July 23, 2009, 11:06:15 am »

No, skorpy will be missed :(

nahkh

• Bay Watcher
  • Gentleman adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: July 23, 2009, 11:12:41 am »

Poor scorpy. Give Rovod a good kiss from us when you see him.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: July 23, 2009, 11:13:54 am »

...I don't believe scorpions have lips...

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: July 23, 2009, 11:31:04 am »

okay we now have a bit moar meat than we did. we got enough drinks to blow up the fort and heres a journal update.

*Skal's scorpian leather journal*

well i'm here at long last. the infamous sparkgear III. there are rumours that this place has cost the lives of untold numbers of dwarves and the king himself -_-* so there have been many rumours that it is this place that will become the home and tomb of all who live here and were born here. well one thing is clear from the start. this place is huege and that mighty cannon dunt look to friendly either. well i've talked with the mayor and found out that there is no captian of the guard or hoardmaster so those positions are now mine now if only i could get a few recruits hmmmmm. Anyway i have just heard that a dwarf who was dubbed sir mopes-a-lot comitted suicide or should i say dwarficide seeing as we are not those tall apes known as humans. i've noticed bones of my bretherin lying around so i have ordered a new mausolium to be carved out with a tomb in the middle for me  :D. i have had my quaters made so now i must make this haunted place much more inviting so bye bye rough stone and hello smooth :D. i think a mosaic will be nice in the power plant which i will leave rough for now

end painfully long entry

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: July 23, 2009, 11:39:30 am »

okay we now have a bit moar meat than we did. we got enough drinks to blow up the fort
enough drinks to blow up the fort
blow up the fort
blow up the fort
!!BLOW UP THE FORT!!

Do eet

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: July 23, 2009, 11:42:57 am »

okay we now have a bit moar meat than we did. we got enough drinks to blow up the fort
enough drinks to blow up the fort
blow up the fort
blow up the fort
!!BLOW UP THE FORT!!

Do eet

haha maybe after my turn lol its only maybe a lever or wall breach away  ;)

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: July 23, 2009, 11:53:51 am »

journal entry  10th malacite mid summer 217

well nothing importants happened really only some smoothin out of the place. the mausoliam is almost smoothed  out. next step is engraving. some random dwarf who no one realised they even exsisted started babblin at me about how they will now be known as demonic spoon the true. all i can say is i hope that dwarf has a nice dilusional life 

end entry

p.s must remember to move all booze AWAY from anything to do with magma or levers to prevent an explosion equivilent to armok sneezing from destroyin the continent

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 65