Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: what have I created 0.0  (Read 817 times)

Tigershark13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
what have I created 0.0
« on: June 26, 2009, 05:43:44 pm »

I have this squad... I now call them the liberal invincible squad, my game aim was to not save scum, have 6 members and use nothing but them (and sleepers) to win the game, if the members died, they couldn't be replaced... i've essentially hit endgame, so I decided "okay, lets try kill them" now these guys have like 14 rifle at min (one has 20 I believe) all armed with M16s... so I send them to the police station... I go through 9 clips... and 3 of the 6 are STILL standing.. injured... but alive... so I start to leave... there bleeding everywhere since my medics got killed, and die at the entrance... but I think the Very game can't handle there death, because I got an error message when i died and the game crashed XD... the liberal invincible squad cannot be defeated!

Azrathud

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: what have I created 0.0
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 10:19:59 pm »

I have a squad similar to your liberal invincible squad. They managed to shutdown the prison (let all the prisoners out), the Nuclear Power Plant (the shiny red button is powerful indeed), Intelligence HQ, Corporate HQ, and the CEO residence.

All of them have crazy stats because they are recruited agents except for Likeacat, who is the founder.

Edit: closed down Intelligence HQ too
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 10:26:53 pm by Azrathud »