Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 37

Author Topic: DFA: A Dwarf Fortress choose your own Adventure! Last Update: Comic #52  (Read 97341 times)

ac31

• Bay Watcher
  • [FIREBREATH]
    • View Profile

New internet meme, anyone?

there are places you can say this but this is not one of those places

LEAVE
Just wondering if it would be possible (however unwise) to make demons a civilisation
I don't see any reason they couldn't be. What would happen if they breached the HFS?
Horrors! Annoying relatives in the deep!

lemonpieman

• Bay Watcher
  • Maario
    • View Profile

Best animated gif ever

New internet meme, anyone?

Banish this man to live with the elves, all in favor say aye.

TheDJ17

• Bay Watcher
  • [SWAG]
    • View Profile

Elves live in a 4Chan?
The spinning =<*Free Form Jazz*>= strikes the Poster in all the senses, ya' dig, utterly blowing the mind!
The Status Quo has been struck down!

Areyar

• Bay Watcher
  • Ecstatic about recieving his own E:4 mug recently
    • View Profile

What the hell is wrong with meme?
You guys are reacting to it like it is a synonym for loli.

I refuse to accept it's a reaction to offtopic posting, given the nature of previous posts.

...When is the next update due? :)
My images bucket for WIPs and such: link

Tenebrais

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would think words that actually are memes would be much worse than meme itself. Especially "fail". Hate that word.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile

Especially "fail". Hate that word.

So do i, especially when its on a math test that i thought....oh wait. We're talking about the internet here.

Christes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The best response would have been to just ignore it.

Danarca

• Bay Watcher
  • [MILL_CHILD:ONLY_IF_GOOD_REASON]
    • View Profile

*Danarca throws the meme at Bay12games forum*
BUT WHO WAS PHONE???
Clutter god the god of godly gods.
Om Nom nom nom nom
Ah yes the god of stone stockpiles, long randomly generated names, and gods.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The next update is due when I can get it off my USB drive, which... uhm... doesn't appear to be working in the slightest. The problem being I had to wipe my windows OS and I installed Linux and it refuses to recognize or mount the drive no matter what I do.

Anyways, I'm gonna go use a different computer to accomplish the task, and maybe I'll get it up in the next hour.

Danarca

• Bay Watcher
  • [MILL_CHILD:ONLY_IF_GOOD_REASON]
    • View Profile

The next update is due when I can get it off my USB drive, which... uhm... doesn't appear to be working in the slightest. The problem being I had to wipe my windows OS and I installed Linux and it refuses to recognize or mount the drive no matter what I do.

Anyways, I'm gonna go use a different computer to accomplish the task, and maybe I'll get it up in the next hour.
I was going to suggest updating/installing drivers, then I realized you've installed Linux, which means you've nerdy enough for mere driver problems to be beneath you.
Sounds good anyways :)
Clutter god the god of godly gods.
Om Nom nom nom nom
Ah yes the god of stone stockpiles, long randomly generated names, and gods.

BigFatDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The irony ... it doesn't burn?
    • View Profile

So. Which distribution do you use?
I loaded up my save in the new version, spent a minute trying to find my archery range before figuring it was the room with Xs down both sides: bins of ammo and archery targets.
Urist McCrossbower cancells practice crossbowery: Unsure of which end of the room to shoot at.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I use Mint. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with it, but I have never found linux and usbs to get along well. It claims its already mounted, AND it says there is no usb drive, AND it says there is one, but its not mounted, depending on which command you use to look at it. Not a single one of them will tell me where its mounted (if it is), though, or even the details you should be able to find easy enough. The only thing it will list it as is Sandisk, and won't give me any more info. Grr... maybe it is a driver issue, though that would be absurd at this point... I think it may be a problem with the USB, I've had linux issues with it before, but...

Anyways! Comics!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TheDJ17

• Bay Watcher
  • [SWAG]
    • View Profile

An Elf/Elephant/Jar-Jar Binks Hybrid!!!
There is no hope!!!!
The spinning =<*Free Form Jazz*>= strikes the Poster in all the senses, ya' dig, utterly blowing the mind!
The Status Quo has been struck down!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pshaw, it is clearly a dwarf... You can't get non-dwarves as immigrants!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 37