Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Boiling leather?  (Read 2560 times)

Untelligent

• Bay Watcher
  • I eat flesh!
    • View Profile
Re: Boiling leather?
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2009, 04:28:06 pm »

UNTELLIGENT
Can I have the raws for that creature?

No, it's part of a mod I'm going to continue working on and later release after the next version of DF gets finished.
The World Without Knifebear — A much safer world indeed.
regardless, the slime shooter will be completed, come hell or high water, which are both entirely plausible setbacks at this point.

Fault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2009, 11:40:03 pm »

I copied the raws from my current dwarf fortress folder and put it into a new download, and I encountered no boiling leather, dire wolves, or gremlin traders...  so I think it was definitely a problem with the current data files or something...

not a problem with the raws.

Drakis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2009, 09:02:26 pm »

if you change raws without regening the world, you need to go into /data/objects/ and delete all the temp files there, or you will continue to get the same effects as before.   i found this the hard way after accidentally having 'ender goblins' come with a caravan and destroy everything as friendlies...     and then after i adjusted them back to normal, they were still coming out as enders until i deleted those temp files.

Fault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2009, 11:11:23 pm »

if you change raws without regening the world, you need to go into /data/objects/ and delete all the temp files there, or you will continue to get the same effects as before.   i found this the hard way after accidentally having 'ender goblins' come with a caravan and destroy everything as friendlies...     and then after i adjusted them back to normal, they were still coming out as enders until i deleted those temp files.

thanks, you've all been quite helpful
Pages: 1 [2]