Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17

Author Topic: The Running Man RTD (Turn 1 up! LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT RUNNER! FLOIRT, POST!)  (Read 23189 times)

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile

Cheeetar, you want it, you've got it.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In a different timezone and computer blew up, but good to see you were waiting patiently...

Man I dunno what to do becuase your making it seem like the chick is gona try and kill me but she got a love roll of like 6 so that couldn't happen right?

Anyways I will wake up change into one of my other outfits and run without stopping killing anyone who is in the way.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

Cheeetar, you want it, you've got it.
Yoink.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile

Sorry about the lack of an update, I've been busy all day, probably tomorrow too.

Sorry.  :-\
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just update within the week... or people will act like it doesn't matter and you'll feel guilty and you'll keep putting it off and things will keep coming up and AUGH.

Not that this has ever happened to me.

serephe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You broke my heart Rabbit. :(

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, I just updated, calm down.

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Running Man RTD (Turn 8 Up! )
« Reply #157 on: July 05, 2009, 06:58:45 pm »

Cheeetar
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Flintus, dude, that was a very bad move, but let's see how amusing it turns out!  ;D

Flintus10

____

As the security guard who murdered Zak is given a thousand Newbucks by a smiling Bobby, the crowd cheers. They were scared of the psychos, and that fear was amplified with the tearful story of terror that had been told by the woman who one of the fugitives had shot at! The crowd quieted as Bobby raised his hand, and a man in a formal black suit with souless eyes walked onto the stage, carrying a large rifle. As Bobby yelled, "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome THE PATRIOT!!!", the crowd went wild. Stage lights glinted on the former marine's buzzed head, and the deranged troop grins as Bobby says, "Welcome, to our head hunter! A proud hero of America who annihilated a village filled with Communist troops down in Mexico after the bastards killed his brothers in arms, he was called back to his mighty homeland to help catch the fugitives! He has assisted on over twelve Running Man arcs so far, and this is the first one he will lead!"

The crowd cheers as Jason Taylor Orange raises his rifle and screams, "GOD BLESS AMERICA!"

The crowd descends into a near riot after Jason casually strolls off the stage into a side room.

Dwarmin
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 11:52:29 pm by Little »
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, nobody who's playing should have been looking in other people's turns. That's cheating.

Also, Dwarmin, I modified your history a bit to fit in with my planned Hunter traits. Is that okay?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: The Running Man RTD (Turn 8 Up!)
« Reply #159 on: July 05, 2009, 09:48:27 pm »

To Little:

To Flintus, Cheetar:
I trust you not to read my spoilers, and i'll do the same for you  ;)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 05, 2009, 09:57:04 pm »

To Dwarmin

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 05, 2009, 10:36:19 pm »

Can my laptop access the internet? If so, I start searching around for any pharmaceutical stores that I can go to to score some drugs (preferably a store that is in the slums).

If not, I go to the slums and search around for a seedy bar, and ask around for a dealer.

I put on my casual clothes and search the internet for a pharmaceutical store in the middle class area. If I find one I shall set off towards it.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 10:42:42 pm by Cheeetar »
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 05, 2009, 10:39:00 pm »

It can, but you aren't going to find out that kind of stuff about places in the slums. Middle class maybe, and upper class definitely, but not the slums.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 06, 2009, 03:52:14 am »

To Little

serephe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 06, 2009, 03:58:53 am »

Heh, if he hijacks a taxi you should turn the driver of it into a hunter. :)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17