Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17

Author Topic: The Running Man RTD (Turn 1 up! LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT RUNNER! FLOIRT, POST!)  (Read 23202 times)

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Running Man RTD (Turn 4 Up!)
« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2009, 07:02:34 am »

So wait, they are trying to kill a random person who hasn't done anything serious yet? I mean COME ON. He was incapacitated, they could have taken him prisoner or something, not shot him again. Zako shouldn't be dead. And he should have the bonus, and being a GM means being fair to everyone, i.e. no taking off bonuses just because it suits your needs.

Onto a few more things I have against Zako's death.
The first shot that got him, the damage roll was a 2. This is a can-be-worse scenario where you have taken a decent hit, but you can get out of it with a bit of luck. Tumbling down to the floor in agony is the worst he could get, besides a instantly fatal wound, which IMO, shouldn't exist in RTD's.

He got 4 guards on him in no time at all. 2, maybe. 3, maybe not. 4? You wanted him dead didn't you? Also, Guard A shoots because you pushed him? What is this, a cliche filled future movie where the cops kill you on nothing? They have no base for shooting him.

Put simply, you wanted him dead so you made the turn go against him. Now I'm not saying the rolls were rigged, just made the worst they could be.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2009, 07:12:40 am »

Zako do you have multiple alias?
 :P

If not Sephiroth this is a game show where they have sent people out being hunted by the police they were looking for him to kill him not capture him for any crimes just kill him for entertainment.

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2009, 07:21:10 am »

Trust me, I'm not Zako. Check posting hours, join dates, etc.

Also, read the rest of it. To me, it seems like Little didn't like Zako for some reason, and killed him.

Strangest gameshow nevertheless.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2009, 07:24:50 am »

I think Zako just had a string of horrific bad luck. It's not impossible.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2009, 09:11:20 am »

The only times I didnt get bad luck was on the car injuries and after effects, the mugger counter attack and one shopping roll. Otherwise I got 1s or 2s mainly. EVERYONE else had clothes, guns and stuff and all I got was 1.5 kgs of drugs and a little over $600, all on the first turn or near it.

Im not happy about it. Are you using actual dice or a crappy dice roll program on the computer? There seems to be a large difference in Seans RTD.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2009, 10:10:49 am »

Zako just hasn't been pleasing the RNG lately.

Hint: entertain the RNG by playing roguelikes, they will attract all the bad rolls/numbers!
Eh?
Eh!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2009, 11:14:34 am »

I've got two theories.

1. Zako decided to enter a shopping mall-very bad idea, as you were all warned to stay in your element-A string of completely random bad rolls later, and big surprise you die.

2. Zako decided to enter a shopping mall-very bad idea, as you were all warned to stay in your element-You gave Little a juicy opportunity, and he chose you to die to ramp up the games suspense.

Either way, your dead because you chose poorly. Now if little had dropped a safe on your head or had you get hit by a lightning bolt, then I would call foul.  8)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Pacho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2009, 11:29:41 am »

<.< I thought this was a RTD, it just so happens that in this one you're about as strong as an NPC

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2009, 02:45:58 pm »

First rule - never, ever argue with the GM (unless he wants to do so). He always has the last word.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2009, 06:34:32 pm »

First rule - never, ever argue with the GM (unless he wants to do so). He always has the last word.
Punctuated with a big spiky hammer.

serephe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2009, 06:48:22 pm »

I support Little. An RTD where we can't take a million bullets and just regenerate our spines and skulls back is refreshing.

Pacho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2009, 06:55:26 pm »

Or rather, one in which players actually die!  I haven't seen a player die in an RTD EVER before this one <.<

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 27, 2009, 06:59:04 pm »

I support Little. If players can die easily, it means I might actually get a shot when you all die.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 27, 2009, 08:53:48 pm »

I never said I wanted to go into a mall! Just a photo booth!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 27, 2009, 11:16:26 pm »

I hear dead people.....
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17