Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 28

Author Topic: Hell Raiser RTD - Turn 24 - Those who Fight Further  (Read 23859 times)

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hell Raiser RTD - Turn 20 - Killing Fields
« Reply #300 on: July 30, 2009, 03:46:38 pm »

I'll head down into the sewers and then detonate the house.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 30, 2009, 04:55:49 pm »

Call police. Tell them I left them a present outside. Demand $500,000 in small bills be brought to my room by a single unarmed and nude police officer. Tell them I will start blowing off limbs after 30 minutes, and I will kill the hostages if I can detect any other police near the building.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 31, 2009, 07:42:33 am »

Time for taking the high ground. I shift claws on my hands and drastically increase my leg and arm strength by shifting better muscles. I then climb a nearby building to its roof and look around for interesting events/places, as well as helicopters. Run away from anything that tries to kill me. That includes giant earth golems.

Glad to see this back. You forgot my stats. :)

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 02, 2009, 12:12:02 pm »

Continue walking, and purchase a newspaper if I get the chance, I also seek to purchase an outrageous fake moustache and a hat covering my face in eternal shadows, and some earwigs.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 03, 2009, 08:55:39 am »

Arent earwigs insects?

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 03, 2009, 09:03:47 am »

Dunno. I'm asking for wigs for ears, so that I can trick people into thinking I've got hair growing out of my ears. Ugly, but very practical in that people will only remember that the guy selling them that fake thing had hair growing out of their ears.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 04, 2009, 02:33:46 am »

My god...

You are a criminal mastermind! YOU'RE A GENIUS!!!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 04, 2009, 06:45:24 am »

Well, Moist von Lipwig certainly is. ;)

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 04, 2009, 05:07:10 pm »

Zako, I've added your stats. I dunno what to do about Heartless Killer, so everyone, suggest away.
This is still on a 'If I get around to it' basis, but turns will come, eventually.

gabriel

• Bay Watcher
  • mwahahahahahahahaha.......cough* (gag) ...eugh fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 10, 2009, 07:04:56 pm »

my nets down so seph will be taking my turns for me  for a while (just a heads up)
arise my minions and do my bidding
ooh look a penny!

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 11, 2009, 04:41:01 am »

The turn was done. Like, done, right? Then firefox crashes, but thats okay it saved what tabs I had open! BUT NOT WHAT WAS ON THEM!

In other words, turn got fucked over. Statuses are saved in Cinnamon Rolls, which kicks all sorts of ass, but I really don't feel like re-doing the turn now, so it'll get done tomorrow, or, if you are lucky, later tonight.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 11, 2009, 05:39:33 am »

The turn was done. Like, done, right? Then firefox crashes, but thats okay it saved what tabs I had open! BUT NOT WHAT WAS ON THEM!

In other words, turn got fucked over. Statuses are saved in Cinnamon Rolls, which kicks all sorts of ass, but I really don't feel like re-doing the turn now, so it'll get done tomorrow, or, if you are lucky, later tonight.
Really?  That sounds terrible.  I lose pages of work sometimes too when my internet messes up, although I doubt I've ever lost that much.  I usually write on a notepad when I'm writing something really long now.

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 11, 2009, 06:52:45 am »

The only real thing lost from this can be re-done in ~20 minutes, so you can expect a turn in the morning. Because this is the internet, and time zones and what have you, this means ~9 hours from now. Also, I usually use Notepad for turns, except this one. Curse karma's rule of exceptions. The one time you do something in a different way, it bites you in the ass.

Fun fact: I am supposed to be asleep, and I am typing only by the light of my laptop screen, so I can hardly see the keyboard. But I am yet to misspell anything. Shows how much of a nerd I am, I know how the keyboard is laid out.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 11, 2009, 10:17:35 am »

I learnt to touch type when I started playing various video games, as it became a huge disadvantage to have to look frantically around the keyboard for each key.  I'm pretty sure I'd make a load of mistakes if I had to do it blind though  :P.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 11, 2009, 11:49:03 am »

The only real thing lost from this can be re-done in ~20 minutes, so you can expect a turn in the morning. Because this is the internet, and time zones and what have you, this means ~9 hours from now. Also, I usually use Notepad for turns, except this one. Curse karma's rule of exceptions. The one time you do something in a different way, it bites you in the ass.

Fun fact: I am supposed to be asleep, and I am typing only by the light of my laptop screen, so I can hardly see the keyboard. But I am yet to misspell anything. Shows how much of a nerd I am, I know how the keyboard is laid out.
That just means your a typist, and that skill should help you tremendously in the workforce.  If your not doing manual labor, that is.
Engineering is halfways a video game nowadays, anyway.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 28