Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28

Author Topic: Hell Raiser RTD - Turn 24 - Those who Fight Further  (Read 23849 times)

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hell Raiser RTD - Turn 21 - Force your Way!
« Reply #315 on: August 11, 2009, 05:05:30 pm »

Its back.
Turn 21 - Force your Way!
(Force your way is the boss battle theme from Final Fantasy 8, which is re-done as a song by the Black Mages, so it is a song title.)
Quote from: Panda
I don my deoderant. I then head inside, and try to rally all of the policemen there to follow me. I will head to the towering golem at F14 with whatever policemen there are that are willing to follow me.
[4] You put on your deoderant, and talk with the policemen, giving an inspiring speech. A grand number of policemen heed your call to arms and are willing to join the fight against the colossus. They will be ready to move out next turn. You decide to wait for them instead of rushing out.
Quote from: Kyeti
Help Lauren dig the way out, if she digs out on own or if the Golem does it for me work on repairing my golem friends. Also supply them with witty names
[2] You realise that you would merely get in the way if you tried to help, and instead you look around and try to think of witty names for your golems. You are too mesmerised by the shiny stuff in Lauren's house to think of any.
Quote from: Rohan
Search carefully for secret ways in.
[5] You search every nook and cranny on the building, and find a brick that has a different colour to the rest of them. You fiddle with it a fair bit, and it flips up, revealing a big button. You instinctively press it, and a section of the wall opens itself! You now stand at the entrance to the building, and you can hear muffled voices from inside.
Quote from: Gabriel
gain concoiusness if a cant try to find out what those voices are and where did they come from
[3-2=2, failguard] You can't cause yourself to wake, so you think about the voices. Because they have subsided, you don't learn anything about them. You sigh, or try to, and feel like you are moving. It seems your body is working on getting conscious.
Quote from: Relm
I try to memorize the last act in the script.
[6-1] You put to memory every last section of your part. Several other actors look full of themselves. The play will start next turn.
Quote from: Mr.Black
I sit down on the throne in the Colossus control room and connect with it. Then I move towards G7, crushing everything in my way. Everything
[3] You connect with the golem effortlessly, and begin your march of evil. You don't get too far, because you are intent on smashing everything, which slows you down. It is fun though, so you keep it up. You make it to G12, and you have destroyed 32 cars, 3 trucks, a bus, 7 buildings, and even an ice-cream van. You made 7 children cry. You have killed 57 people so far.
Quote from: Don
I'll head down into the sewers and then detonate the house.
[1] As you attempt to slip into the sewers, you accidentally set off the detonator! You house goes up in a larger boom than  you thought it would, and several pieces of debris are flying your way! [1] You seem stuck in your predicament, and a piece of wood smashes you dead on! [3] It ploughs into your right arm, and in the reaction to the blow, you fall into the sewers. You pull yourself out of the muck, and sit down against a wall in the sewers. Your arm is most assuredly broken.
Quote from: Eswen
Call police. Tell them I left them a present outside. Demand $500,000 in small bills be brought to my room by a single unarmed and nude police officer. Tell them I will start blowing off limbs after 30 minutes, and I will kill the hostages if I can detect any other police near the building.
[2] You call the police HQ, but they pass your threats off as a prank call. Mostly. One squad car is now en route to your position. You look for, and find, a megaphone.
Quote from: Reaper
Time for taking the high ground. I shift claws on my hands and drastically increase my leg and arm strength by shifting better muscles. I then climb a nearby building to its roof and look around for interesting events/places, as well as helicopters. Run away from anything that tries to kill me. That includes giant earth golems.
[6] You form your hands into claws, and begin to re-structure your muscles. It goes off well, and you also make yourself slightly lighter, to increase speed. You climb up to the top of the nearest building with feline agility, and see, a leg. You swiftly dodge it, as it wrecks the house you are standing on! You climb onto the top of another, and follow it. It is a good thing it was slowing down to wreck things, otherwise you would have lost it. You are now in G12.
Quote from: Errol
Continue walking, and purchase a newspaper if I get the chance, I also seek to purchase an outrageous fake moustache and a hat covering my face in eternal shadows, and some earwigs.
[4] You don't find a newspaper, but you do find a hairdressers. You spend $17 on ear wigs and a fake moustache.
Quote from: Humaan
(GM'd)Keep heading for referendum!
[3] You decide to walk there, without using powers, to avoid early suspicion. You get to H8.

Time:9:10 AM
Weather: [6] (To clarify, higher rolls mean more activity) A bunch of mean looking clouds are coming over.
News: [1] (To clarify some more, higher rolls means more relevant news) Just stuff on the referendum.

NPC Actions
Quote from: Blender Golem
Look around.
[2] It cannot find a single trace of anything.
Quote from: Microtoaster Golem
Guard the house.
[2] It simply gets between the front door and the street.
Quote from: Guncar Golem
Smash through the ice to the house.
[4] It smashes most of the way through the ice, there is little left.
Quote from: Lauren
Break the rest of the ice.
[3] Her efforts, though meagre, are enough to break through the ice wall! There is now nothing stopping her or Kyeti from leaving.
Quote from: One, Two and Three
They power the massive golem.
Quote from: Mittens the gargoyle
Fight demon!
[2] Mittens charges the demon, but the attack is so pathetic, the demon doesn't even have to dodge.
Quote from: Gabe's Cop One
Take gunner position!
[5] He opens a hatch in the roof and takes up a gunner position with his pistol.
Quote from: Gabe's Cop Three
Drive!
[1] He drives with little effort or success, smashing into several things on the path. You all make it to G4, and the car has taken light damage.
Quote from: Gabe's Cop Two
Handcuff criminal.
[4] This may be the first thing he has done right! He handcuffs Gabriel.
Quote from: Gabriel's Demon
Immolate Gargoyle!
[3+1] It sends a jet of unholy fire at Mittens! [3+1] Mittens is very nimble, and dodges the blast.
Quote from: Cops near Mr.Black
Call for more backup!
[1-1] The police HQ decides to call this whole thing off as a hoax... Until a great number of people all call the police, with the same story. No matter how pathetic the attempt is, because there is so many people calling, it is successful. This has also raised Mr.Black's wanted level to 6. [4] Two police cars, filled with magic users, are now speeding to the scene.

Spoiler: Mr.Black (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Relm (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Eswen (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Humaan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Don (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kyeti (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gabriel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Panda (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rohan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Reaper (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lauren (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mittens (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: One (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Two (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Three (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Blender Golem (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Guncar Golem (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Microtoaster Golem (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Demon (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 02:17:02 am by major_sephiroth »

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Hell Raiser RTD - Turn 21 - Force your Way! - Mostly Done!
« Reply #316 on: August 11, 2009, 05:24:00 pm »

Awesome!  I did something right!

I carefully and silently try to sneak in.

[Man, I know that I will roll a one, stub my toe and yell.]

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 11, 2009, 06:08:28 pm »

I wait for my cue, and begin the performance of the century.  :D

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 11, 2009, 07:38:47 pm »

Continue to the referendum.

PandaLord

• Bay Watcher
  • The Panda Will Rule!
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: August 11, 2009, 07:40:23 pm »

Well, I suppose that if my armies the police force must take another turn to muster, than I shall find a nice, comfy chair, and make an ice sculpture, using my ice magicks and my knife, if necessary.

The ice sculpture, if successful and beautiful, shall represent the battle against good and evil. There will be policemen valiantly shooting at the towering golem of death, in a noble stand in the defense of all that is good. I shall raise this piece of art aloft in an attempt to further inspire the policemen to further deeds of honor, nobility, goodness, and courage. If the art I make is shoddy and of a poor quality, I shall dispose of it in the proper waste receptacles. Ultimately, the effort put into making this ice sculpture shall be an attempt at bolstering my own skills at the art of ice magic.

gabriel

• Bay Watcher
  • mwahahahahahahahaha.......cough* (gag) ...eugh fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 11, 2009, 09:34:58 pm »

my nets still down but i managed to get my hands on a computer with net for a while

if im awake try to summon a fire dragon to get me out of this mess if im not awake i will wander around my mind (see if i find something interesting)
arise my minions and do my bidding
ooh look a penny!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 12, 2009, 02:02:57 am »

Continue walking towards target while still looking for aforementioned hat and newspaper.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: August 12, 2009, 08:25:46 am »

Ah, perfect. :D

I almost got crushed by that colossus! Its time to take it down, shadow of the colossus style! I take a running leap to the massive golems leg and grab on with my claws. I then climb to the head (possibly marked with a glowing glyth of somesort that shows a weakness? :D ). 

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: August 12, 2009, 10:12:02 am »

Continue to the referendum.

Thank you bulborbish, but you did not need to tell me what I should do.
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 12, 2009, 12:58:33 pm »

Ah, perfect. :D

I almost got crushed by that colossus! Its time to take it down, shadow of the colossus style! I take a running leap to the massive golems leg and grab on with my claws. I then climb to the head (possibly marked with a glowing glyth of somesort that shows a weakness? :D ). 
May I recommend breaking into the top, and challenging the operator to a duel? Then becoming friends? Then continuing the smash smashy!
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: August 12, 2009, 01:16:57 pm »

Practice wind magic using magic tennis ball. Also, check window(s) of apartment - what floor am I on and do they overlook the main road, an alleyway, etc.

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 12, 2009, 01:48:44 pm »

I disconnect from the colossus and tell it to go to where the referendum will be held and start smashing. I then convert the rock throne into a disk and fly to the ground with it. Once on the ground I search for, or make, an entrance to the sewers.
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

theevilmonk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 13, 2009, 02:28:24 am »

repair and improve golems if neccessary, again try to come up with witty names for them and engrave them onto the golems

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 13, 2009, 06:26:46 am »

[Not an action] Now I'm trying to work out how to take a golem down with stealth... hmm...

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 13, 2009, 08:57:51 am »

I'll throw the detonator in the muck cursing my self for underestimating, suck up the pain and use healing magic on the broken arm while thanking whoever taught me it.

and if I can I'll take a little peep above the man hole and examine the surrounding.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28