Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 28

Author Topic: Hell Raiser RTD - Turn 24 - Those who Fight Further  (Read 23852 times)

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hell Raiser RTD - Turn 18 - Trapped under ice!
« Reply #270 on: July 14, 2009, 09:20:49 am »

Time to leg it. Go out back door or however to get back to my house, with stealth. Then once in house I shall spread my ammo stock and anything flammable/explosive...build me best makeshift bomb that goes off by remote.

Oh, and take off my hat and place it on the dead guys head in basement after extracting the coin.

theevilmonk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hell Raiser RTD - Turn 18 - Trapped under ice!
« Reply #271 on: July 14, 2009, 11:40:58 am »

focus on causing a thunderstorm above the house, a large one

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hell Raiser RTD - Turn 19 - Ride the Lightning!
« Reply #272 on: July 15, 2009, 06:41:48 pm »

Kinseti, I'm not sure if you wanted to keep him with you or not, So I did both. Tell me which one you were after.
Turn 19 - Ride the Lightning!
Quote from: Errol
Okay. Now I make the illusion more wacky. Transform the weapon of the knight in a rock guitar, make the armor menace with spikes, some psychedelic stuff, and the dragon needs sunglasses.
[5] The knight begins to totally rock out on his guitar, looking like something from a sci-fi music video.  His armour grows spikes, that get to a generous size before stopping. You make pieces of the sky fall down on bystanders, who believe that it is solid, and the placebo effect actually hurts them. You back off before anyone kills themselves with it. The dragon starts rocking out with the knight, growing long, black hair, and attaining spiky bands on its wrists, neck and ankles. It begins headbanging. You notice that alot of people who are seeing this are checking the food they are eating, and the drinks they are drinking. You have also made one person go crazy, lying on the ground in the foetal position, convulsing wildly. You now have Medium Illusionary skills
Quote from: Eswen
I tell the passenger to let the police know I mean business, then return to my room. If the civilians haven't had the good sense to flee the area, attempt capture them at gunpoint and take them with me.
(If you wanted him with you) [4] He motions to get a phone from his pocket, but you stop him, and get it out yourself. You hand it to him, and he calls the police while at gunpoint, moving up to your room. The civilians around run like all hell, but you manage to scare one enough so she fainted. You head up to your room, leaving her there, and once he is done on the phone, you tie up the passenger. You then head back outside and grab the fainted woman, and carry her up to your room. You tie her up with the passenger and the taxi driver.
(If you didn't want him with you) [4] You kick him away from you, and he gets a phone out and begins calling the police. You then fire warning shots into the crowd, and one person surrenders, and one more faints. You get the one who surrendered to carry the one who fainted to your room, by threats. It works, and you tie them up. You look outside, and the passenger has run out of sight, as with most other civilians.
Quote from: Panda
Aiming at the ground in front of the runners, I will use my ice magic to make the ground quite slippery and lacking in friction.
[4] You freeze the ground under them, and they lose their footing! [5] They are unscathed, though stopped. The police catch them with little effort. You help them arrest the runners. The police regard you as friend now.
Quote from: Gabriel
withe the momentum of the fight i continue to fight leave no survivors
[2] You leap at the cop who is running, but fall on your face. You pick yourself up to find a shadow looming over you, and breathing strangely. [5] You get your sword ready, and turn around ready to cut the thing up! It is the demon from earlier! It isn't looking for a deal this time. You swing at its neck! [6] For all your foresight, it was worthless against this denizen on hell. He strikes back at you, claw first! [5] You masterfully dodge the blow! You ready your sword for yet another attack, this time aiming for the head! [2] The demon just wasn't prepared for a second attack, and is far too slow to avoid it! [3-1]  The demon takes an incredibly hard hit, one that would behead a normal human. It stumbles back, its head covered in blood, and falls over the house. [1] It falls clean through an entire wall, and takes out several key supports. The house is looking mighty shaky, and begins to creak...
Quote from: Mr.Black
I send a mental order to One to come back. Then I try to create a magical throne that would allow me to directly control any of my creations. I tell Two to help me. Three shall continue guarding the door.
[3+2] You feel that your order goes through. You then head towards the back of your base and make an earth throne. You then get Two to help you, as you try to imbue the throne with immense power! It works! You test it by sitting on it. The throne instantly recognises you, and envelops you in a earthen shell! [6] Despite this being a rather trying situation, you remain calm, and focus on Two. Your perspective then changes, into that of Two. You walk around, and jump, and you are in complete and utter control of Two. You then think about yourself, and you perspective changes back. You open the shell and stand up. Two is exactly where you left it, looking confused. You now have Expert Earth Magic.
Quote from: Humaan
Head to the place where the vote is. I must make sure it will never happen.
[2] You would, if you had half a mind where it was. [5] All you have to do is turn on the TV for a second and you are told where it is. It is in the corporate section, in a concrete park, in J10.
Quote from: Relm
I try to memorize the script.
[2] Try as you might, the next act just confuses you.
Quote from: Don
Time to leg it. Go out back door or however to get back to my house, with stealth. Then once in house I shall spread my ammo stock and anything flammable/explosive...build me best makeshift bomb that goes off by remote.
Oh, and take off my hat and place it on the dead guys head in basement after extracting the coin.
[5] Despite a search party in the warehouse, you escape unnoticed from it using a fire escape. You walk straight through the crowd, and go unnoticed as you enter your house. You locate all the ammo stores, fuel and even the gas from the oven, and begin setting up a makeshift bomb. You turn on the gas, place ammo all over the floor and pour fuel all over everything else. You then head for the basement, take your hat off, and place it on your dead prisoner. You take the coin out of his neck. You also find a small piece of plastic explosive in the basement, and a detonator. You place it near alot of fuel, and take the detonator with you. You stand at the back door of your house.
Quote from: Kyeti
focus on causing a thunderstorm above the house, a large one
[6] You ascend into a state of pure magic, and envisage the sky above you. You feel your perspective shift so that you can see, and you begin to attack the aggressors, by throwing innumerable lightning bolts! [1] Though no shots hit the house, many hit the golems, as they are made of metal. The microtoaster golem's shoulder is severed, and it collapses, presumably because there was vital electronics in that shoulder. But the other golems are unscathed. In your fury at this, you send bolt after bolt after bolt at the police! [1] The 2 remaining gun cops are made into piles of ash, all the cop cars around besides the copcar golem become smoking wreckage, and the Frigid assholes, take direct hits, but stand back up. Reinforcements coming up the road are also eviscerated, a grand total of 7 cops in 3 cars. The only survivors are you, Lauren, and the Frigid Assholes. After this you go to your normal body. You collapse to the ground, utterly exhausted by the sheer power you just exerted, and you see Lauren, cowering in fear in a corner. She is utterly petrified. You are now Completely exhausted, and have Advanced Lightning Magic and Storm Mastery.
Quote from: Rohan
(GM'd)Keep looking for rich people to kill.
[2] You simply cannot find anyone.

Time:9:00 AM
Weather: [4] The clouds are getting thinner, except over G15.
News: [4] Only propoganda on the referendum. Even though other things have happened.

NPC Actions
Quote from: Blender Golem
Rage!
[3] It flies into an uncontrollable robotic fury directed at the frigid assholes! Unfortunately, it can't seem to find them.
Quote from: Microtoaster Golem
Quite disabled.
Quote from: Guncar Golem
Search for Frigid Assholes.
[2] They have simply vanished, into thin, cold, air.
Quote from: Lauren
Cower.
[6] She tucks herself into the smallest shape she can in the corner of the basement, because of sheer terror of Kyeti.
Quote from: One
Return.
[1] It returns, but with people hot on its heels! Luckily it gets through the door of the base, which promptly  closes behind it.
Quote from: Three
Keep guarding.
[6] It takes a blind shot at the crowd who are after One! [1] Being a blind shot, it misses hopelessly. But it sure did scare them off.
Quote from: Mittens the gargoyle
Kill the cops!
[2] It goes to fly at the cops, but instead crashes head on into the demon! Mittens quickly regains its composure and keeps going after the running cop.
Quote from: Gabe's Cop One and Three
LEG. IT.
[2] They go to run, but trip over each other, taking no serious damage.
Quote from: Gabe's Cop Two
Still asleep. Maybe unconscious.
Quote from: Gabes Magic cop
Run more.
[3] He runs a further 10 metres before looking back. He is mesmerised by the sight, and doesn't keep running.
Quote from: Gabriel's Demon
Throw the house.
[4+1] Seeing as the house is about to collapse, it takes half of the roof off it and throws it at Gabriel! [5] [1] He just stands there as a chunk of his fortified base is flying straight at him! He takes the most brutal of hits! [2] Gabriel is knocked clean unconscious from the impact, and is sent flying backwards.  HE can't see it, but Gabriels house is now in ruin.
Quote from: The Frigid Assholes
They have vanished.

NPC Statuses
Friendlies
You can't see any.
Allies
Quote from: Lauren
Spoiler: Skills (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Traits and Conditions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Is in her basement under her house in the Residential District, G15
Quote from: Mittens
Fighting outside Gabriel's Base, F3
Quote from: One
Inside the base at F14
Quote from: Two
In Mr.Black's base, confused, at F14
Quote from: Three
At the entrance to Mr.Black's base, making a defensive pose F14
Quote from: Blender Golem
Outside Lauren's house, lost, in G15
Quote from: Guncar Golem
Guarding outside Lauren's house, G15
Quote from: Microtoaster Golem
Collapsed outside Lauren's house, G15
Enemies
Quote from: Gabe's Cop one
On the ground outside Gabriel's base, F3
Quote from: Gabe's Cop two
Asleep at F3. Might be unconscious.
Quote from: Gabe's Cop three
On the ground outside Gabriel's base in F3
Quote from: Gabe's magic cop
Staring at Gabriel's base in F3
Quote from: Gabriel's Demon
Pissed off, ready to throw houses at F3
Quote from: The Frigid Assholes
They are quite pleased, one is slightly injured outside Lauren's house, G15

Player statuses
Quote from: Mr.Black
Is in his new hidehout, F14
Wanted level:0
Quote from: Relm
Getting a massive amount of applause and even calls of encore in the theatre, C4
Quote from: Eswen
In his room with 3 hostages.
Wanted level:0, increasing.
Quote from: Humaan
In his apartment, watching TV. He is in D4
Quote from: Don
In his house, which is rigged to blow up.
Quote from: Errol
In an abandoned house, F14, watching an illusionary knight rock out with an illusionary dragon with long black hair on the street.
Quote from: Kyeti
Inside Lauren's basement, G15.
Wanted level:4
Quote from: Gabriel
Knocked out outside his fortified base, fighting a demon, at F3.
Wanted level:2
Quote from: Panda
Outside his cave at L17, shaking the hands of police.
Quote from: Rohan
In an alleyway, G16.

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 15, 2009, 07:05:40 pm »

I try to memorize the script.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 15, 2009, 08:19:03 pm »

I join the game.

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 15, 2009, 08:29:10 pm »

Because you insisted, (And current violence may lead to death), you are in next turn. A proper action please.

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 15, 2009, 08:37:39 pm »

Well, head to the area it will be held.
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

PandaLord

• Bay Watcher
  • The Panda Will Rule!
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 15, 2009, 08:51:25 pm »

I suggest to the police that we head to the nearby police station (the one at K16) and discuss tactics on how to defeat the menancing threat that is the other players.

gabriel

• Bay Watcher
  • mwahahahahahahahaha.......cough* (gag) ...eugh fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 15, 2009, 09:01:23 pm »

regain conciousness and tell mittens to get away while i try to focus fire magic on that gas main mentioned earlier
arise my minions and do my bidding
ooh look a penny!

theevilmonk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 16, 2009, 12:09:28 am »

apolagise to Lauren, explain what I just did and then make a golem out of the assorted tools lyeing around that can dig us to safety

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 16, 2009, 01:43:38 am »

Stroll towards J10 while testing my pickpocket skills on some random passerbys.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 16, 2009, 02:15:35 am »

Yeah, sorry, I meant to leave him outside. I should have been clearer. I figured after I shot him at point blank range with a shotgun he'd be...I don't know, a little more panicked  ;).

I lock and barricade the door of my room.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 16, 2009, 08:13:40 am »

I head down to b7 and along the way (if I'm at a safe distance) I'll detonate the house half way there and then head to nearest phone booth and make some calls to see if anyone wants any "jobs" done... I'm sure the guy in charge of offering more power to the police made some enemies...

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 16, 2009, 02:00:36 pm »

I go outside and try to create a giant stone golem with the help of One, Two and Three.
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 16, 2009, 03:59:20 pm »

Stupid internet, going down at the wrong time.  Ah well, doesn't look like anything interesting has happened with me anyway.  I think I'll try another break in then and scout around the house.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 28