Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28

Author Topic: Hell Raiser RTD - Turn 24 - Those who Fight Further  (Read 23838 times)

theevilmonk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hell Raiser RTD - Turn 0 - The Awakening!
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2009, 01:19:44 am »

when someone dies/quits playing ill take a spot

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2009, 01:28:55 am »

I realize I am not carrying a wallet, and cannot pay for the spaghetti-eggs I just ate. I get a refill on my coffee and examine the employees and patrons, looking for anything interesting and trying to decide if I could pull off a one-man robbery this early in the morning.

---------

Yeah, when I said glamour I meant specifically spells modifying my own appearance...I think it's the right word. I can craft a disguise without any materials, basically. But you're right, m_s, it would fit under illusion magic, I guess I may have been being overly specific.

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2009, 01:37:45 am »

Getting into the hell raising spirit already eh?
Also, You can have a house somewhere is you want one.
You now have Basic illusion magic! As well as everything else. Illusionary garments here we come!

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2009, 08:33:18 am »

Attempt to understand how to make things out of time itself to help me effect time.

(Yes, I'm trying to make my abilities succeed more by making things to help me. Indeed, I shall get no loss of bonus because I'm making these objects out of time itself. So I just need to figure out how to do this. I hope after a few of these successfully being created I will just need to make something to help hold the downside from stopping time and even extending the usage to something around a minute and in (excuse the pun) time, for an hour. Yes, I do intend to use these to cause chaos in the city, assassinating major officials and whatnot. Then, if they're on to us, I simply give us an hour's headstart. Yeah, I'm an evil genius, but an oblivious one.)
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2009, 09:10:36 am »

There is Relm, who just looks so cool in his jacket, resting in his apartment in Golly's Apartments in the Artisan's Quarter, who seems like he is waiting for something to happen.

I forgot to mention that I'm a girl.

I search my apartment for useful items.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2009, 09:47:34 am »

Aw thanks man, old army veteran look...right on the spot.

Anyways I'll take a look around my surroundings, also watch to see if there's any law enforcements having any specific path routs or such. and a tall building with many windows. And then go to my apartment if I have one, if not I'll just browse around the artisans district for anything unique.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2009, 10:29:07 am »

I go on the road and investigate the area, particularily for scam targets.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2009, 01:16:51 pm »

I leave the pub and search for any buildings of interest nearby.
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hell Raiser RTD - Turn 1 - A new twist!
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2009, 05:03:51 pm »

Sorry about that Relm, I've changed it now.

Turn 1 - A new twist!
Quote from: Eswen
I realize I am not carrying a wallet, and cannot pay for the spaghetti-eggs I just ate. I get a refill on my coffee and examine the employees and patrons, looking for anything interesting and trying to decide if I could pull off a one-man robbery this early in the morning.
[4+1] You ask one of the waiters to get you a refill on your coffee, and in the meantime have a look around the place. There is an alleyway across the road which you could hide in or run through, noone around here looks armed, and noone is suspicious, yet. After looking around, the waiter returns with your coffee. He doesn't ask for a tip. A robbery would be quite easy, and because you have planned it, you can't fail. (You get failguard on robbing it)
Quote from: Humaan
Attempt to understand how to make things out of time itself to help me effect time.
[5] You manage to weave a thread out of time, and notice that is is very light, even for a string. With effort, you could make more complex items out of these threads. You notice you head is aching slightly though, and maybe you shouldn't try that again in a hurry. (Headache has no affect unless it worsens)
Quote from: Relm
I search my apartment for useful items.
[6] You start to look around your apartment, and see something from under the cabinet, in a moment of sheer greed, you freeze the cabinet and then shatter it so you can see what is under it. [5] The clothes in the cabinet are undamaged, besides being a bit cold. You see what was under it clear as day now, and you pick it up. You have found a wallet, containing $60! And a license, though the face on it looks nothing like yours.
Quote from: Don
Anyways I'll take a look around my surroundings, also watch to see if there's any law enforcements having any specific path routes or such. and a tall building with many windows. And then go to my apartment if I have one, if not I'll just browse around the artisans district for anything unique.
[4] You watch the police patiently, and notice there is one side street they seem to avoid, but you can only see one good building on it, a 3 story abandoned warehouse like building. You can't see anyone go into it or out of it. It is Mason's Avenue.  After this you realise you are outside your house.
Quote from: Errol
I go on the road and investigate the area, particularily for scam targets.
[6] As you walk out you see a bunch of tourists who seem lost. It seems like they understand english, and judging from people's reactions to them, they are quite stupid and easily amused. The perfect candidates. You literally rush out to meet them, but trip on a rock on the way there. [5] Only your dignity is hurt, and the suckers didn't see you fall.
Quote from: Mr.Black
I leave the pub and search for any buildings of interest nearby.
[5] After realising you didn't pay your tab, you slink out of the pub. None notices you though, so it's all good. You notice a power plant to the north of you, public housing to the east and another pub to the south. You wonder which one to go to.
Quote from: Mr.Black
Spoiler: Skills (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Traits and Conditions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Is outside Gutrot Pub in the Industrial District
Quote from: Relm
In her own apartment in the Artisan's Quarter
Quote from: Eswen
Outside Mario's food dell'Italia in the Merchant's District
Quote from: Humaan
In his bedroom in his house in the Artisan's Quarter.
Quote from: Don
Outside his house in the Artisan's Quarter, near Mason's Avenue
Quote from: Errol
Outside his house in the Residential District
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 12:00:56 am by major_sephiroth »

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2009, 06:28:24 pm »

I go into my house and have a look all around it. I then head into my living room (or whatever it is) and stomp the floor hard in a specific spot that would have a shelf come out of the floor with gun cleaning equipment and an emergency small pistol and can hold other weapons and equipment (but those spots are empty), I then start cleaning and inspecting my rifle and shotgun, then lock'n load.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2009, 07:07:42 pm »

I tell the waiter (bluffing, obviously) that I left my wallet in the car and I'll just be 10 seconds while I run out and grab it. You changed it!

Getting into the hell raising spirit already eh?
Also, You can have a house somewhere is you want one.
You now have Basic illusion magic! As well as everything else. Illusionary garments here we come!
Heh, I started eating breakfast, with a gun but no wallet. There are only a few ways to handle that situation :P Just to be clear, we're not worrying about ammo and we don't have to prepare spells, right? Because it has occurred to me that none of us mentioned ammo.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 12:32:49 am by kinseti »

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2009, 07:21:41 pm »

I look at the power plant to determine what kind it is, and then I try to find an old abandoned building to break into.
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2009, 08:03:34 pm »

I look around my apartment for a tv and then watch some news to find out whats happening about town.

gabriel

• Bay Watcher
  • mwahahahahahahahaha.......cough* (gag) ...eugh fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2009, 08:39:56 pm »

mwa ha ha ha lets do this

name: gabriel
skills:
skilled at sword
fire manipulation
hears voices

trait/deficiency
very unlucky
evil incarnate
amnesia

inventory:
black leather ww2 style trench coat
wraparound anti flash sunglasses
long hand and a half sword
wallet containing $50 and a bottle cap
arise my minions and do my bidding
ooh look a penny!

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2009, 08:53:18 pm »

theevilmonk, post a character sheet like gabriel and the others have, I'll be putting you and gabriel into the next turn.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28