Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 44

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 6 - Game Over  (Read 65462 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 6 - Night 4
« Reply #495 on: July 06, 2009, 12:26:18 pm »

I'm still waiting on some night actions, and since yesterday was a Sunday I realized that I should extend out the night a bit. So Night 4 will end once I get all the night actions.

Also, Umiman will be taking over for Archangel starting Day 5. And Mr.Person messaged me saying he's back, so we don't need a replacement for him. I think we still need one for Frelock, though, since he's going on vacation.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 6 - Night 4
« Reply #496 on: July 07, 2009, 10:24:17 pm »

Those few of you who are left alive gather once again. This morning, it seems that chaoticjosh is the one missing. With a heavy heart you head over to his house. There, you find the shattered remains of his door strewn across his living room. In his bedroom, you see a giant hole in the wall and blood splatters everywhere. It seems that he was taken by the doppelgangers in the night. Examining his house, you determine that he was some sort of Enchanter, using his psychic powers to subtly influence everyone. Sadly for him, his powers were not sufficient to convince the doppelgangers to leave him alone.

Sighing, you head back and begin the day's trials. You still have three doppelgangers to find, and little time to find them in.

Sorry about the delay on that, I ended up busier then I expected this evening. Day 5 has started now, and it will go until ~5pm Pacific time Thursday.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 6 - Day 5 is less Enchanted
« Reply #497 on: July 07, 2009, 10:45:41 pm »

Telepaths dieing thoughts projected into everybody's mind, "Blraagghppfffffffffffffffffff"

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: July 08, 2009, 07:43:58 am »

Okay Josh was definetely telling the truth then so that means that we should lynch Frelock.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: July 08, 2009, 10:16:08 am »

Hey. Going to kick the bucket tonight. Reporter; if you did indeed stake out at josh's could you please stop by and give me the news?
I am communing with the dead to discuss the situation.
However lynching old frelock thar should be a good idea. Frelock
Long Live United Forenia!

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: July 08, 2009, 10:48:56 am »

Yep, going to follow Nuke and the others to vote for Frelock.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: July 08, 2009, 12:56:19 pm »

Hey all! No, I'm not dead, and I'm a Reporter. Frelock didn't go anywhere last night, but that proves nothing. Anyways, because of what cj said, vote Frelock.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: July 08, 2009, 01:40:15 pm »

Hmm... what a conundrum. On one hand, It would be fun to see what happens if Frelock gets lynched. On the other, my snooperbot followed Flintus10 to Chaoticjosh's house last night and who knows what happened there.

I mean, geez. I've got a boring choice on one hand and a cool choice on the other. What should I do?

I know that if I vote for Flintus10, I'll die next and that's just bad and sad. Since all the other Dopplegangers here are voting for Frelock, it's kinda mean that they're ganging up on someone just because they're too scared to come out and fight in the open so I kinda want to expose them. But then again, I don't want to die...

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: July 08, 2009, 02:03:58 pm »

Hmm... what a conundrum. On one hand, It would be fun to see what happens if Frelock gets lynched. On the other, my snooperbot followed Flintus10 to Chaoticjosh's house last night and who knows what happened there.

I mean, geez. I've got a boring choice on one hand and a cool choice on the other. What should I do?

I know that if I vote for Flintus10, I'll die next and that's just bad and sad. Since all the other Dopplegangers here are voting for Frelock, it's kinda mean that they're ganging up on someone just because they're too scared to come out and fight in the open so I kinda want to expose them. But then again, I don't want to die...

Umi: It's not "all the other dopplegangers", that's Flintus. Nuke is a confirmed medium, I'm a human psychic warden (though I can't prove that, unfortunately. FWIW, I tried to ward Frelock last night at CJ/Nuke's suggestion and ran into a mind shield), and if Nuke trusts Mr. Person to be an actual person and not a dopp, that's everyone but Flintus accounted for. That also means that there are an array of high-value targets out there other than the mad scientist, so revealing yourself is fairly safe.

With that, I'll FoS Flintus since he claimed townie earlier, and other than the reporter nobody should have been outside at night. CJ trusted Archangel, so by extension I trust you. I'm going to keep my vote on Frelock, though, since I trust the decision of Nuke/CJ and can ward Flintus (or the other dopp, if we find them) tomorrow, whereas I can't ward Frelock and thus can't prevent his night-kills. That in and of itself seems to make him a higher-value lynch target, to me.
Try my orc mod!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: July 08, 2009, 02:10:29 pm »

I am communing with the dead.
This involves a plastic ouja board and a typewriter.
Wooo! My parents had an odd taste in cereal! Wooo!

Seriously what kind of person gets their children Medium flakes?
The name suggests the company collects my scabs and boxes them.
Oh gods I am so not going to check out my scab box ever again.

Why do I even have a scab box!?

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: July 08, 2009, 02:18:27 pm »

Rysith: Spoken like a true doppleganger. *nod nod*

Anyway, I really wonder why I created this silly device in the first place. I wish I had created something cool like a soda machine or something. Regardless, I'll be holding my vote for awhile until the final moment to see what transpires. Considering this crappy position all the remaining humans are in, where we're practically outnumbered by mutants right now, I think I'll try to enjoy myself by watching all of you squirm about.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #506 on: July 08, 2009, 03:22:26 pm »

Just read through the entire thread today.  I learned Mafia as Werewolf, and it's kind of interesting to see how different forum play is different from playing in real life.

Anyways, sorry for the somewhat random post, but if someone could keep me posted on if/when a new session of Paranormal Mafia starts, I'd appreciate it.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: July 08, 2009, 03:24:35 pm »

I'll try to remember to let you know. If nothing else, just check in the mafia subsection periodically. I usually have a sign-up period going for a few days in between games.
Come play Mafia with us!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: July 08, 2009, 03:25:44 pm »

After long discussion the spirits have told me to vote flintus instead. However I haven't trusted strong liquor since... that day... oh gods the hippos. So I asked the dead.
They agreed with the vodka.
Flintus
Do not question me!

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: July 08, 2009, 04:09:55 pm »

Do not question me!

Not questioning. Unvote, vote Flintus, despite having never put much trust in anything vodka said to me.

Though I was already suspicious of Flintus anyway, so if we don't think Frelock is a dopp I'm happy to lynch Flintus instead
Try my orc mod!
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 44