Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 44

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 6 - Game Over  (Read 65507 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 6 - Day 4 dawns bright
« Reply #405 on: July 01, 2009, 11:29:21 am »

The Whiteboard
A_Fey_Dwarf: Nuke9.13, Rysith
Rysith: chaoticjosh, A_Fey_Dwarf

Reminder: Day 4 ends at ~5pm Pacific time Today. Vote while you can.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: July 01, 2009, 12:34:05 pm »

Alright, I think I prodded and goaded Rysith enough, unvote vote Frelock, I'd much rather get rid of someone that is much more likely to be a dopp.

Sorry for using such base insults in my PM Rysith, but I felt it was necessary to inflame you.

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: July 01, 2009, 02:19:02 pm »

* A_Fey_Dwarf unvotes as well.

But seriously Nuke, How did you know I used my role on you? The only person I confirmed that I had done so was with chaoticjosh and Rysith. Has Rysith told you this? I mean you can assume I did, but assuming is nothing in mafia. Nuke do you really suspect chaoticjosh and I are dopps when I was so close to getting him lynched him day 1 and day 2. If you will look back, you will actually find that it was Alexhans who fuelled the bandwagons against him, and he all know now what Alexhans is.
I don't know how the medium works, but if you are getting this sort of information on us, then ether you are a dopp or there are dopps in the dead chat that are telling you what to do.

To meph: Does the medium see all of dead chat or just a select few pms sent by the chat. This is my first paranormal game, so I am yet to find out.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 01, 2009, 02:37:11 pm »

* A_Fey_Dwarf unvotes as well.
To meph: Does the medium see all of dead chat or just a select few pms sent by the chat. This is my first paranormal game, so I am yet to find out.

Dead chat is basically a thread like this one that all dead players and the Medium have access to. No special restrictions or anything on the medium.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: July 01, 2009, 03:06:22 pm »

Come on, town. Vote for AFD. Hurry!
It should be pretty obvious to anyone with a grain of common sense that chaotic and AFD are dopps. If you do not see this, then, well, I roleclaimed medium.
Anyone who wants to contact the dead, visit my shack.
Long Live United Forenia!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: July 01, 2009, 03:09:30 pm »

What is this all of a sudden Nuke? I went through all the trouble to confirm you and I beseech you for help and you turn on me for no reason?

I need you to work with me Nuke, I need your cooperation.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: July 01, 2009, 03:30:09 pm »

So, chaoticjosh claims he confirmed Nuke as a medium, then asked for help. That should be easy enough to verify.
Nuke claims AFD, and thus by extension chaoticjosh, is a dopp

chaoticjosh attacks someone viciously, then admits to attacking them viciously and pulls back when they claim, effectively forcing a town warden into a public claim.
AFD follows chaoticjosh's suggestions without much comment at all.

Frelock hasn't defended himself, or possibly even been here to answer the accusations.

People are lying, that is clear. What isn't clear is which side is which. I'm still biased towards chaotic/AFD as the dopps, but the waters are murky. I'll unvote and suggest a day extension to let more people get on to weigh in.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: July 01, 2009, 03:36:13 pm »

I too vote for a day extension
Long Live United Forenia!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 01, 2009, 03:44:26 pm »

Think of things from my perspective Rysith, I forced you to roleclaim as my suspicions are so clear that doing so would be the only way of exposing you, as I'm sure the real one would come out to reveal you.

So if there's a real human warden, come out and expose him, right now!

I third the idea for a day extension, my call for mass claim hasn't been heeded by everyone, and it'd be VERY effective at this point in the game, I believe.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: July 01, 2009, 03:55:03 pm »

All right, since most of the active players seem to want a day extension you have one.

The day is extended until ~4pm Pacific Time Thursday. I'm flying out that night, so that's about as much as I can give you.
Come play Mafia with us!

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: July 01, 2009, 04:05:59 pm »

Think of things from my perspective Rysith, I forced you to roleclaim as my suspicions are so clear that doing so would be the only way of exposing you, as I'm sure the real one would come out to reveal you.

Oh, I agree. I want nothing more than to end up with a group of demonstrable townies, since the warden's power is much less effective (and possible even harmful) if I don't have an investigative role to point out targets. A bit like blind artillery fire. That's why I'm not maintaining my vote for you, and with the day extension hopefully there can be a bit of discussion and we'll be able to figure out who can be trusted and who needs to die.

Nuke: Did chaoticjosh contact you at all?
chaoticjosh: what did you do to confirm Nuke?
A_Fey_Dwarf: What are your opinions on all of this?

Archangel, Frelock: Why the lack of posting? What are your suspicions?

Wow, I'm starting to sound like Alexhans at the beginning. But we really need more town interaction than just the four of us who are discussing things.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: July 01, 2009, 04:09:56 pm »

If you want to know how I confirmed Nuke, I gave Pandar a password before his death, which I told him to recite to the Medium.

He did this and Nuke was able to tell me the password without fail.

R1ck

• Bay Watcher
  • Uninvited Guest
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: July 01, 2009, 04:16:35 pm »

So why are you still voting Frelock, Chaoticjosh? Is it just based on a hunch, or is it based on information you've received from town investigative roles? If the town doesn't have enough info to lynch a dopp today, we should probably just no lynch in order to wait for more info.
BTEAMHOB-Year 10 - It's POI'd to the extreme

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: July 01, 2009, 04:20:43 pm »

The number of people I haven't identified fully is very small, Frelock just so happens to be most suspicious person that I haven't ID'd and the process of elimination leads me to believe he is in fact a dopp.

That and Alexhans bodyguard incrimination that I mentioned earlier.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: July 01, 2009, 04:59:19 pm »

Sorry, I've been out all day, hence my silence.  I too am glad we got a day extension.

First off, Josh, your bodyguard incrimination does not work in this case, and it in fact incriminates you:

Firstly- ARaseraw- YOU GUYS I DIDN'T TARGET FRELOCK- ahem. All in good time, panda.
So [Josh] tried to use pandarsenic to kill people for the dopps.
But no. Pandarsenic backstabbed him.
But the bodyguard (alexhans) protected him.

From that, I gather that Panda, in the land of the dead, claims he attacked you last night.  Alexhans died in your place, not mine.  So stop accusing me for that.  I would think you would know if you were attacked last night, as I seem to have in former Paranormal games.  You're throwing suspicion on me for something that you know was done to you.  That right there seems excessively scummy to me.

As to your other suspicions, what are they, exactly?  I'll admit to lurking, but I often do that until near the end.
All generalizations are false....including this one.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 44