Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 44

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 6 - Game Over  (Read 65536 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 6 - Doppelgangers in New Orleans
« Reply #180 on: June 17, 2009, 07:11:43 pm »

The Whiteboard

chaoticjosh: A_Fey_Dwarf, Alexhans, Twiggie
Frelock: TheToeBighter98
TheToeBighter98: Flintus10, Kashyyk, chaoticjosh, webadict
Twiggie: Org, Pandarsenic

The Debate drags on, long and fierce. But in the end, it is decided that TheToeBighter98 must die. webadict pulls out a large pistol, and as the condemned tries to plead his innocence he pulls the trigger. TheToeBighter98 staggers backwards before slumping to the ground.

His body stays human, however. You decide to check out his house. Looking through everything, it looks like he was some sort of Aggressive War Vet. A lot of anger about these monsters, and some graffiti on the wall indicates the he'd planned to do some killing of his own.

No way now to know how successful he'd have been. Sighing, you head off for the night. Each one hoping to live to see the morrow.

Ok, day 1 is over! Night 1 will go until ~5pm Pacific Thursday. If you have a night power but choose not to use it, please send me a PM stating that so I don't wait on you.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 6 - Day 2 starts with a BBQ
« Reply #181 on: June 18, 2009, 07:37:44 pm »

The next day you reconvene, only to find both Twiggie and Kashyyk missing. You head off to find out what happened to them.

Twiggie lies face up in the streets, his torso a charred mess. Checking him over, you determine that he was as he said. Some sort of Bodyguard. Looks like he died doing his duty last night. Although who killed him is a bit of a mystery. You're somewhat disappointed to learn that he wasn't a doppelganger, though.

Kashyyk is also found dead in the streets. His face is half charred off and his torso shows several deep claw scratches in it. His body, however, is not human, and a strange looking weapon lies at his feet. You investigate his house, and determine that he was some sort of Alien Operative, here on some mission.

A puzzling night. You grab some coffee and begin the day. Much to discuss, and someone to kill.

Ok, Day 2 is up. It'll go until ~5pm Pacific Time Monday to account for the weekend.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 11:48:11 pm by Mephansteras »
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 18, 2009, 08:05:06 pm »

INALUCT SURVIVED THE NIGHT!

I am suspicious.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 18, 2009, 08:07:13 pm »

webadict did too.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 18, 2009, 08:18:50 pm »

BUT YOU ALWAYS DIE.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 18, 2009, 08:23:37 pm »

Not last game. Or the game before it. Or before that, either, I think.

I didn't die EARLY, at least.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 18, 2009, 08:24:15 pm »

Meh. Whatever.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 18, 2009, 08:29:03 pm »

And why did you bring that up, anyway, and then drop it as soon as I challenged it? FoS.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 18, 2009, 08:30:21 pm »

That reminds me of that one song.

No. Its like Flintus. And IIRC he was mafia in a game he survived turn 1. :I

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 18, 2009, 09:02:13 pm »

Because surviving turn one is SOOO suspicious  ::)
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 18, 2009, 09:14:39 pm »

It is if you die every other time in mafias. >:I

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 18, 2009, 09:15:49 pm »

It is if you die every other time in mafias. >:I
Not on the first day.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 18, 2009, 09:27:21 pm »

So we know that there's an Exterminator alien atleast. I'd guess Webadict, since he pushed the vote to get someone lynched yesterday, when I only wanted it tied.

Sorry I didn't unvote you Toebighter, but if there was an enchanter among the three that voted for me, then that would've spelt my doom.

I'm voting AFD, cause hopping onto the Alexhans train to get me lynch seemed like the most convenient thing for him, and if he were a dopp, fueling Alex's fervor would draw no suspicion to himself while also forwarding his own agenda.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #193 on: June 18, 2009, 10:19:53 pm »

Ok... short post before bed.

Twiggie's death is not surprising and it doesn't really worry me... Bodyguard is a lame role.

We should analyze twiggie's waggon and the motives behing each vote.

a dead Alien operative is GREAT news. 
1) we know there's an Alien Exterminator
2) A possibly very damaging role is destroyed.

he may have been the agressive warlocks kill, dopp kill or (activated) war vet kill (the last one is the most unlikely and the second one I think it's the most likely because what reasons could a vig have to kill him?  oh... and also that would mean that we have 2 agressive war vets wich seems a tad more unlikely.
To investigate: Was Kashyyk suspicious? who did he interact with?

Josh, Josh, josh... you seem scum, you seem town, I don't know what to make of you... please keep acting pro-town and posting your thoughts.

that was fast... You are seriously thinking someone is suspicious for wanting a lynch?  Ties give us no info... lynches do.

Im also surprised about how fast the thetoe lynch went through... 2 votes after my fos.

Josh... you did it to save yourself.

webadict... you did it to save Josh?

fueling Alex's fervor would draw no suspicion to himself while also forwarding his own agenda.
Unfortunately... this happens a lot, just today, on IRC... hate that situations...

I'm not linking pandar from yesterday's events.  He KEPT voting twiggie too.

anyway... Pandar... do you think that Nuke is scum as you thought earlier?

Why, if you were so sure that Nuke was scum regardless of Twiggies flip didn't you vote Nuke instead?

“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 18, 2009, 10:47:45 pm »

Because it was suspicion, not certainty. I'll certainly have my eye on him, but the feeling doesn't justify a lynch vote... yet. We'll see.

Also, Alexhans, I did not check into Paranormal Mafia for the entire time between Twiggie's claim and ToeBighter's lynch. I don't believe I was on Bay12games at all, but if I was, Paranormal Mafia is generally what I check last (because I dedicate the most time to it) and when I was back and finished reading through, the day was over. Feel free to check my posting history.

As for my suspicions so far today
Nonposters: A_F_D, Rysith, Flintus, Cheeetar, R1ck, Frelock, Archangel. I hope to see most of these disappear by the time I next check this thread.
Lowposters: MrPerson
Suspicious posters; chaoticjosh and webadict, to some degree, both for being themselves and for various actions I'm presently too tired to look up (but that I"m sure exist). If the actions I'm suspicious of don't exist I'll amend this list later, but my house's water heater is restored, therefore, I'm going to go take a hot shower (which I haven't been able to for several days now). Laters.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 44