Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 44

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 6 - Game Over  (Read 65423 times)

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 6 - Doppelgangers in New Orleans
« Reply #90 on: June 16, 2009, 11:16:51 am »

heh... fos me if ya want... wont make me a dopp though

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 16, 2009, 11:58:11 am »

Scuuuuuuummm

That will be all.

PS:That will not be all.
vote Twiggie will also be included.

Webadict has a point. Where is alexhans? He was on not 30 minutes ago, yet didn't stop by...
Long Live United Forenia!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2009, 12:16:13 pm »

Yeah, where IS Alex? Seems awfully odd... suspiciously odd.

I'm gonna have to agree with Nuke here, and if we're gonna lynch someone day 1 it might as well be Twiggie..

I've been thinking, Org's smart enough to recognize his tell now that WA pointed it out, and so the "old" way of finding out won't work anymore and is thus obsolete. So I say he's still a suspect.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2009, 12:36:54 pm »

How ya doin Pandar? I'm not at liberty to talk atm, because the computer at which I type is ornery and difficult. The color scheme is set up in such a malicious fashion that I cannot see what I am typing, and this is hard.

I will post a lengthy and indepth monologue of my suspicion, later.
huh?  Already have enough suspicions to write a monologue man? weird... Why didn't you at least random vote?
* A_Fey_Dwarf votes for R1ck because he hasn't posted yet.
What, that again? I'm thinking that it's a bit of a scum tactic, especially since Zai used it against me last round.
What part do you not understand about a random vote? Dude... it's random... you answer to it... its PRO TOWN!
Quote from: webadict
I disagree. I haven't yet begun to be suspicious. Just give me some time.
lol... true.  Give him some time :D

Inaluct: Dude!  you too, have to learn... You think that because someone votes for you that makes them scum?  You should know better by now...  Did you even read where webadict say that he was using a fallacy to vote for you?
Quote from: inaluct
Somply voted for me, huh? Hmm.

What happened to your composure? Is it because you got uncovered in Pirate Mafia?
Don't meta too much or you'll get owned.  You think webadict is acting unlike himself?  Why?  is he more agressive in your opinion?
Inaluct: Saying "I'm here" doesn't help the town. Anyways there doesn't need to be a valid reason for random voting. It is all just to get a bit of conversation flowing.
What happened to your composure? Is it because you got uncovered in Pirate Mafia?
Even if that is the reason, so what? It got you actively into this game didn't it?
QFT
On a sidenote, webadict! He is very webadict!

No, not really.
Is this a vote or not?
Vote webadict. Fey has a point that it did get me talking, but webadict hasn't unvoted me.
*sigh* if we have to unvote inmediatly after a random vote this would be stupid... you hand on your vote until something is sufficiently scummy to vote... plus, you can see who waggons and why...

Right now... I'm feeling an odd and fast Webadict bandwaggon...
Webadict, that post in which you accused me of being quiet was your first post in this game. The way I see it, I'm more active than you. All you've done is accuse me of lurking and vote for me.
dude... You have quite a temper... remember this is not personal... we HAVE to find scum... if you think web is scum fine... but don't start getting all emotional because it clouds your judgement.
*Ahem*
huh?
NUKE9.13 must pay for hating mutes! Anyway, what would I say? "Hey guys, you can totally trust me, after all my track record has been always human so logically I must be human". I only posted because you were overlooking the biggest mute of them all. =P
Dude... STOP BEING THE OMGUS MASTER!  Vote for someone who hasn't voted you for a change! you ALWAYS do the same!
Hello everyone. I'm a bit surprised that no one has commented on my complete absence before this post. I'll probably do more later.
You are ALWAYS absent, Archangel...  as far as I recall.  Anyway... players should look at the list to see who is posting and who isnt... but seeing this are large games its easy to miss people who dont post... that's why we need to post if we are town... to single out lurkers.
Josh... You're basing all your suposicions on what you think you know of players? 
Quote from: Josh
Town protector, PLEASE protect me. I was the very first person killed in both Paranormal 4 AND 5. While everything turned out for the best in 5, I don't want this trend to continue.
OK... WHAT .... THE .... FUCK ... MAN! 
You're trying to direct the doc your way?  IF this is a town gambyt it doesn't seem to thought of... What if you're a Crazy Scientist with the ability to see who went to your house?  Nice way of finding the doc...
Fos Josh
Quote from: Webadict
And that little stunt was meant to see who'd jump on that bandwagon. Not that I don't agree with your analysis, but I will certainly FoS Twiggie.
I don't agree here... twiggie just jumped into the game... let him have his say... then we can analize his play... Don't scare him right off the bat...
But, if you wanna go off scumtells, why not Alexhans? He's doing his silent thing again, just like Paranormal Round 3(?). And why haven't any of the big players pointed that out? He's usually active (At least semi-active) yet he hasn't posted at all...
Wow... Cool... Ok... I'm not a dopp... dopp's have free time to play and kill... I have a job to do too... So I can't be always active... And now I've caught up... fully... So... meh.
Scuuuuuuummm

That will be all.

Webadict has a point. Where is alexhans? He was on not 30 minutes ago, yet didn't stop by...
You seriously jump that fast for twiggie?  This is strange dude... really strange...

I'm here... I was reading and making this post...
Yeah, where IS Alex? Seems awfully odd... suspiciously odd.

I'm gonna have to agree with Nuke here, and if we're gonna lynch someone day 1 it might as well be Twiggie..

I've been thinking, Org's smart enough to recognize his tell now that WA pointed it out, and so the "old" way of finding out won't work anymore and is thus obsolete. So I say he's still a suspect.
Woah!  What seems odd is you 3 bandwaggoning suddenly on nothing but air... Twiggie hasn't done much to call too much attention and you suddenly go for him?  Josh, you analize people for their metas? well, This is really unlike you Josh...

I rather lynch you who seem to be pointing in several directions without enough reason to compromise yourself after a mislynch... Going for the easy newb right?  And you lurked your way through the first moments so you could easyly come later, untouched...

Vote Josh

PS: Oh... And I was eating too... Because we humans have lunch at midday... So don't bother me for not posting if you know I usually cover everything as soon as I can... I have to find the time to look at the game...

I cant just post:

"No one suspicious, not a dopp"... I want to try to understand the game and find scum... So, I need to read the game and ask questions. 

Conclusion: Bugger off.
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2009, 12:39:45 pm »

Righty ho, Just trawled through that lot and my suspicions rest on TheToesBighter for varoius reasons including biting toes and being overly defensive when accused.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2009, 12:42:08 pm »

has Rysith posted?

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2009, 12:43:03 pm »

forgot to unvote my random vote... unvote, Vote Josh

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2009, 12:43:14 pm »

No he hasn't.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2009, 12:45:29 pm »

has Rysith posted?
Probably not.

Also, are you assuming Dopps don't have jobs or what?

And why did you vote CJ? Except for that whole doctor thing, I'd say he's doing what he usually does.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2009, 12:55:23 pm »

has Rysith posted?
Probably not.

Also, are you assuming Dopps don't have jobs or what?
Dude... they spend the whole day scheming and driking human blood with a bit of vodka to spice it up...
And why did you vote CJ? Except for that whole doctor thing, I'd say he's doing what he usually does.
We REALLY need to stop relying so much on meta and look a bit more for isolated scum tells.  I'm not gonna excuse people for having scummy metas.
Reasons
1- Avoidance of RVS
2- Mild post with half a dozen meta suspects
3- Jumps on a newb waggon without stating clearly his reasons but hanging on to another's reasons... No one can call him alone if there's a mislynch.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2009, 01:01:48 pm »

Except for the big request, nothing's really different.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2009, 01:41:15 pm »

Quote from: webadict
I disagree. I haven't yet begun to be suspicious. Just give me some time.
lol... true.  Give him some time :D
I stand by my statement: Webadict is suspicious until dead, and even then is still fishy.
Scuuuuuuummm

That will be all.

You seriously jump that fast for twiggie?  This is strange dude... really strange...
Dude.
Twiggie is obviously scum. Just 'cos he's new doesn't mean we can't kill him.

Conclusion: Bugger off.
Chill out, man.
Sit back, take a beer. A bunch of no-good monsters never hurt anyone.
Hee-hee.
They did, they totally did!
*laughter*
Anyway. Seriously, calm down. Anger is clouding your judgement.

Look, we've done the random voting, and the posting and the analysing, and way-hay, twiggie turned up DOPP DOPP LEMON.
The quiet people can be investigated; we have something better than quiet: Scummy behaviour.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2009, 01:46:44 pm »

Dude.

i'm sorry... what?

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2009, 02:15:43 pm »

Dude.

i'm sorry... what?
You are either a doppelganger or an exterminator/operative. You are fairly new to mafia, but you are an anti town role and must therefore be lynched.
Your response is only one example of the myriad of scum tells you have exhibited.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2009, 03:14:04 pm »

lolz, Twiggie took webadict's bait (I hope it was a trap). Trying to start up a bandwagon to divert suspicion away from yourself doesn't work very often.

Also, I think you're feigning ignorance, Twiggie. It seems like you're nervous about something, and I agree that it seems likely that you're a third party role or scum. There's always the chance that you're just acting like this over something else, but I don't think it's a big chance.

Unvote.

I'm too paranoid to cast a vote for Twiggie. He might be a warlock who wants to destroy my precious gonads.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 44