Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: District-9, August 14th  (Read 6471 times)

redacted123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
-
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2009, 02:36:55 pm »

-
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 04:56:52 pm by Stany »

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: District-9, August 14th
« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2009, 02:57:33 pm »

It's worth remembering that the prawns aren't entirely innocent, they derail trains for fun, steal possessions (it says they don't understand ownership but they probably do) and chew people's tires up.
Yea, pretty much like the slums, prawn style.  They don't have jobs or anything productive to do. 

What do you think happens with idle hands?  Its basically the same with humanity and its punk kids.  Except they do stuff other then derailing trains and chewing tires. 
Stealing is the same all-around...
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Zironic

• Bay Watcher
  • [SDRAW_KCAB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2009, 06:34:40 pm »

Also because christopher was more than a prawn, stated in an interview. They didn't have the time to explain that, Chris is a new leader. The previous ones died off, and he is emerging to take their place.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2009, 03:39:14 am »

Yea, a smarter prawn.... but a prawn none-the less by physical features.  The human guy, I don't remember his name... knows jack about the leader thing... but he should well enough understand he is smarter/different when it comes to tech...
Any line of thinking above that isn't a priority when all he wants is to do is fix himself, at least in the movie time-line... he will have 3 years to mull it over.... among other things...
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]