Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: goblin clothing change  (Read 501 times)

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
goblin clothing change
« on: June 10, 2009, 12:39:05 pm »

How do you mod goblins so they wear fewer items? Better yet can I do this in my current game or do I have to gen a new world?

Sutremaine

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:ATROCITY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
Re: goblin clothing change
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 12:56:08 pm »

Delete clothing items from their entity file until they're as unclothed as you like. You'll have to regen.
I am trying to make chickens lay bees as eggs. So far it only produces a single "Tame Small Creature" when a hen lays bees.
Honestly at the time, I didn't see what could go wrong with crowding 80 military Dwarves into a small room with a necromancer for the purpose of making bacon.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 02:26:52 pm »

Hmm if thats the only way I could potentially just change most of the non armor clothing to rare or uncommon as opposed to straight up deleting them right?

Byakugan01

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 06:34:05 pm »

You know, this IS why they put dragons in-to burn the gobbo clothing. Catch entire sieges, then pit them in slowly. They should eventually all burn. Alternatively: do you have magma? Not sure about the tags though, but i would think if rare is all they had, then they would *all* have rare clothing.
From Mr. Welch's 1350 things he is not allowed to do in a RPG:
148. There is no Gnomish Deathgrip, and even if there was, it wouldn't involve tongs.
171. My character's dying words are not allowed to be "Hastur, Hastur, Hastur"
218. No matter my alignment, organizing halfling pit fights is a violation.
231. I am not allowed to do anything that would make a Sith Lord cry.
240. Any character with more than three skills specializing in chainsaw is vetoed.