Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 204

Author Topic: The "Forgotten the name of this game?" thread. Ask here to prevent clutter.  (Read 376077 times)

Kicior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thanks.
and slippedy sloppidy doo everything is made of fuck

diamok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Reposting to see if anyone has a clue on this...http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=37043.msg2557356#msg2557356

Take care,

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Reposting to see if anyone has a clue on this...http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=37043.msg2557356#msg2557356

Take care,

Haven't played it, but I guess it could be this? Or one of the two remakes.

diamok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thx for reply olemars, but alas, Quarterpole or any of it's siblings are sadly not it.  Thx though

Take care,

diamok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

real quick, the game i am thinking of s very similar to this one (http://www.allgame.com/game.php?id=20626&tab=overview)...the description and write up really reminds me of the one I am looking for.

Anyway, if anyone else has any guesses it would be appreciated.

Take care,

Lightning4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Checked on Wikipedia for some results, here's what I came up with. I dunno if it's any of these but it's worth a shot:
Derby Stallion Series
Gallop Racer
Jikkyō Keiba Simulation: Stable Star
Jumpin' Derby
My Horse and Me

I'll assume you mean PC, but I included that Stable Star and Jumpin' Derby on the off chance you were playing a Japanese-exclusive SNES game :P

atomicwinter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There was this old game I use to play when I had GameTap. You were in command of a village of vikings. There were huts you assigned them to live in and they would breed new vikings. I remember there being longboats, elves, runes and magic. All I can remember really, anyone know what I'm talking about?

diamok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thx Lightning4, but again (I know, I suck) non of those are it.  Might be a lost cause, I might just have to go with Horse Racing or Quarter Pole Plus.

Take care,

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile

There was this old game I use to play when I had GameTap. You were in command of a village of vikings. There were huts you assigned them to live in and they would breed new vikings. I remember there being longboats, elves, runes and magic. All I can remember really, anyone know what I'm talking about?

Populous: The Beginning?

atomicwinter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nope it wasn't 3d. It was Top Down 2d Isometric if I recall.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile

Cultures?  Or at least one of the ones in the series?

atomicwinter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cultures?  Or at least one of the ones in the series?
Nope I took a look and that's not it.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Vikings?
or maybe
Hammer of Gods?
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm looking for an old PS2 title, you drew your own character, very much like in Graffiti Kingdom, and you had it run through mini-games or something- Races, whatnot, to beat certain times and get more items to keep making your character. I really don't remember what it like that much so I could be completely wrong, if anyone knows of any PS2 games where you draw your own dude, let me know, thanks.

OperatorPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The "Forgotten the name of this game?" thread. Ask here to prevent clutter.
« Reply #614 on: September 02, 2011, 04:24:38 pm »

I've got a tough one, but if anyone would know it's you guys.

When I was a wee lad in the 90s I had a point and click adventure game. It came on 4 discs and the case featured a guy in all black ziplining I think. I think it was set in Washington DC, and the first "mission" had you in some museum.

That's all I remember. First to answer correctly gets any five dollar game on steam they want!
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 204