Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 204

Author Topic: The "Forgotten the name of this game?" thread. Ask here to prevent clutter.  (Read 376107 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Aoi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Liferaft?

Well, that was fast, and working from a partially inaccurate description! Memory lane thanks you, and my keyboard ardently wishes it remained a mystery. =D
Stench Guzman: Fix this quote, please.
Now celebrating: Two and a half years misquoted. Seriously man. Just fix it. -_-

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile

A game where you play as one of several cartoon ball things, I distinctly remember a blue "happy" ball, and a purple ball with a constant "o" expression. It involved turning the screen to cause the ball to drop, and distinctly remember avoiding shocking barriers, and tar pits.
Crack-a-lack-a

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Google (game malor snow leopard) seems to think it's a flash game called endeavor.
Ask not!
Ask!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

At first I thought it was something else, but it wasn't what I thought.

Related, because it's a screenshot from a very old version of the game I was thinking of, but I don't think I have the title.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

I've also forgotten the name of that thing, but I'm like 80% sure there's actually a thread for it somewhere way back, here in OG.

E: Make that 100%. We've got a thread for endeavor, too, actually. Didn't bother to nab the link for it, though.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 09:24:14 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
Ask!

KiwiOui

• Bay Watcher
  • Genetic monstrosity of unknown origin.
    • View Profile

There's a cool looking 3D multiplayer game, involving designing an airship, and traveling between floating islands, traveling with your crew. You interact with the people you encounter while flying, and can use grappling hooks to board & capture other ships. There was a big livestream beta test in October or November last year. I wanted to check up on it, since it looked very interesting.
Kiwis- Odd man out of both the animal and plant kingdoms.
Didn't we get the pilot? Can't we scan his brain?
If we did, +1, but I think they either got scrambled by the tractor beam or got blown out into space.
This is a normal discussion, folks.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Google (3d multiplayer grappling hook airship) seems to think it may be Worlds Adrift.
Ask not!
Ask!

KiwiOui

• Bay Watcher
  • Genetic monstrosity of unknown origin.
    • View Profile

Thanks! I tried looking for 'Grappling Hook airship', but I only got results for Airships: Conquer the Skies.
Kiwis- Odd man out of both the animal and plant kingdoms.
Didn't we get the pilot? Can't we scan his brain?
If we did, +1, but I think they either got scrambled by the tractor beam or got blown out into space.
This is a normal discussion, folks.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Something in the WTF thread made me remember this one. It's on the PS1. All I know is I saw ads for it in a magazine, and it's similar to Metal Gear Solid, only it's some kind of hostage rescue on a train.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Google (psx hostage train) suggests it's Covert Ops: Nuclear Dawn.
Ask not!
Ask!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I guess that was the same game after all then, since the name was dropped in the WTF thread. I thought it was different.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

I guess that was the same game after all then, since the name was dropped in the WTF thread. I thought it was different.
I'm guessing the difference is which side of the Atlantic you're on.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

It was a browser game, 2D

You basically performed surgery in it, and I recall in the second game you were going around doing surgery to people in WW2. You got to the end and you had to saw off your own arm because the computer you were linked to letting you go back and help the people was refusing to let you stop.
I think I remember seeing Markiplier play it on Youtube. If it's the thing I'm thinking of, the series name is Dark Cut.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

newsamsam

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A 3D action game about sword fight.I've forgot it's name.
The game is mainly about sword duel,camera view is 3rd person tracking kinda like mount&blade.
It has game mode like duel/FFA/TDM.
Characters can fly,and seems always flying.
Main feature of this game is you attack and defend with 360-degree mouse moment.
I remember the default guy is a man in black coat,matrix style,with a sword.
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 204