Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27

Author Topic: Pirate Mafia 2, Night 3.  (Read 44009 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pirate Mafia 2, Day 2.
« Reply #255 on: June 16, 2009, 02:42:29 am »

Bla bla bla don't kill me I can be an investigative role if you just let me defeat the first mate and the captain
It makes sense. Everyone should want themselves to win. Chivalry is dead. A townie does not need all the other townies to win.
Except.
If we let you win, they both cannot win. QED, they won't want to help the town, or participate in the game in any way, except to have you killed.
And unfortunately, they are more valuable to us than you are.
So, webadict
Man, it sucks to be webadict. Day 2 lynches are really his thing.
Long Live United Forenia!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 16, 2009, 02:52:42 am »

The truth is, webbykins, that our 2 power roles are more useful than your one and have no chance of ulterior motives.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Teferi

• Bay Watcher
  • Planeswalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 16, 2009, 04:10:32 am »

well vote webadict. pity though I tried to protect you
I think it'd be better to just throw him in a pit.
By pit I mean "ledge designated as pit some 30 levels above the ground water magma" and that would,as they say be the end of that.
Unless a sword/axedwarf gets to 'em.. then it's rhesus pieces...

Teferi

• Bay Watcher
  • Planeswalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 16, 2009, 04:12:35 am »

edit to above post: last night from mutineer.
I think it'd be better to just throw him in a pit.
By pit I mean "ledge designated as pit some 30 levels above the ground water magma" and that would,as they say be the end of that.
Unless a sword/axedwarf gets to 'em.. then it's rhesus pieces...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 16, 2009, 05:49:24 am »

I was right!  Arrrr!  The proof is here and you are one of the enemy.  Vote webadict.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 16, 2009, 08:18:10 am »

I'm sorry, webadict, but we can't risk you pulling a survivor gambit later on.  Not to mention our town base needs you to be lynched in order to win.  The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few and all that.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 16, 2009, 08:21:45 am »

Blah blah blah Webadict.

What I'm more interested in: ToonyMan, how's the mass roleclaim going? Is there anyone that hasn't roleclaimed to you yet? Call them out now while you have the chance.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 16, 2009, 08:42:37 am »

Webadict. I can't even count how many votes he's got right now, but it's enough to kill him. I'd like to save him, but, hey, I do what ToonyMan says. Captain's orders  ;)
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 16, 2009, 09:02:37 am »

Webadict. I can't even count how many votes he's got right now, but it's enough to kill him. I'd like to save him, but, hey, I do what ToonyMan says. Captain's orders  ;)

Just for future reference.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 16, 2009, 09:11:33 am »

If I were a mutineer, what good would saving him do? Scum-teams don't profit from investigations as much as the town does. Maybe I just, you know, like Webadict? I like winning better, so I voted for him, but I think he could of been useful for 1 day.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 16, 2009, 09:18:36 am »

If I were a mutineer, what good would saving him do? Scum-teams don't profit from investigations as much as the town does. Maybe I just, you know, like Webadict? I like winning better, so I voted for him, but I think he could of been useful for 1 day.

I'm thinking... Child?

Hey AFD, what powers does the "Female Pirate" have? The description is sort of ambiguous.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 16, 2009, 09:24:31 am »

The stowaway can have one of the following roles, there will only be one stowaway. The stowaway will know who and what he is.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 16, 2009, 09:27:13 am »

Ah, I missed that little detail. Guess I don't have to worry about there being two survivors afterall.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 16, 2009, 10:16:55 am »

There was no possible way for me to win then. I hate this game. Too unbalanced... And impossible for the Spy anyhow.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #269 on: June 16, 2009, 12:50:36 pm »

Web... I know this seems unbalanced but there's no way we can let you live... Your only choice would be to form an alliance with the mutineers and tell them your roles... Because your survival endangers the first mate and the captain.

Vote Webadict

Quote from: Mr.Person
Do you realize that Web is more useful to dopps?  He could fake investigations and check townspeople for roles... Not good.

“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27