Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 27

Author Topic: Pirate Mafia 2, Night 3.  (Read 44048 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Pirate Mafia 2, Day 2.
« Reply #240 on: June 15, 2009, 11:45:57 pm »

You're also capable of betraying the ship. Toonyman is a proven pirate with lynch prevention powers, and I have the same checking powers as you. So it's either a proven pirate who can stop lynches and a pirate who can detect roles, or it's a filthy navy mutineer who wins if he survives, and could just as easily lie and betray the ship to the mutineers, as long as it'll get him out alive. Arr.

Weigh the situation yerself, maties.
See, that's just dumb. Why would I do that? That would let me lose. I honestly prefer a win here. Also... Not a mutineer. You said so yourself :P. Thanks for proving me, Mate. Which means lynching me is pointless if you truly care about winning. Therefore, we have 3 confirmed roles and the rest are unconfirmed.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 15, 2009, 11:48:54 pm »

Only a yellow dog would be so disloyal to the Cap'n as to fail to vote for webadict.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 15, 2009, 11:51:48 pm »

Only a yellow dog would be so disloyal to the Cap'n as to fail to vote for webadict.
Ah, but I'm not a mutineer, am I?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 15, 2009, 11:53:16 pm »

Aye, but if you win, the Cap'n loses.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 15, 2009, 11:54:19 pm »

But not you, nah? Or are you some form of traitorous Mutineer scum?

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 15, 2009, 11:54:59 pm »

That accusation doesn't make sense. At all.

Besides, you profit from an alliance with the mutineers. You can act as a detector role for them.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 16, 2009, 12:00:53 am »

That accusation doesn't make sense. At all.

Besides, you profit from an alliance with the mutineers. You can act as a detector role for them.
I profit no more from them than I do for the Town. Learn something about third party roles. I don't profit more because while they can offer me protection, I can offer myself protection, in which case they can offer nothing.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 16, 2009, 12:06:57 am »

By the way, I'm FoSing everyone who doesn't vote for webadict. The only people who have any motivation to keep him alive are the mutineers. And him.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 16, 2009, 12:24:02 am »

Webadict for being a navy spy.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 16, 2009, 12:28:24 am »

Webadict for being a navy spy.
Thank you, Cheeetar. You are a mutineer. That or Pandarsenic, but I'm just not feeling him as being one.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 16, 2009, 12:29:40 am »

Bullshit. Trying to divert a lynch onto some random person isn't going to work, webadict.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 16, 2009, 12:31:32 am »

Webadict, you admitted to being a navy spy. Your win condition is to screw over both the first mate and the captain, and your description says that you would be better suited to contacting the mutineers.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 16, 2009, 12:36:11 am »

Bullshit. Trying to divert a lynch onto some random person isn't going to work, webadict.
Really? Because I'm a mutineer, am I? Oh wait... I'm not. like I said, I'm not a threat to anyone but you and Toonyman. So why don't you go cry in a corner.

Webadict, you admitted to being a navy spy. Your win condition is to screw over both the first mate and the captain, and your description says that you would be better suited to contacting the mutineers.
Wow. Nice try. Does the Captain say you should prove yourself by lynching yourself and stopping the lynch? Afraid not. And why would you care so much about the Captain and First Mate? What the description says is a suggestion. Like, I suggest you pay attention to what you're saying if you're going to try to lynch me. What I do is entirely a different story. Like I'm going to point out every last mutineer.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 16, 2009, 12:49:59 am »

Webadict, you have a better chance of surviving if you kill the captain and the first mate, because they will lose if you survive, and they will want to get you. If you kill the captain and/or first mate, we have a very low chance of surviving, as our town base is gone as well as our investigating role. It would be easier to take you out now and then not have to worry about you.
I've played some mafia.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 16, 2009, 12:54:18 am »

Webadict, you have a better chance of surviving if you kill the captain and the first mate, because they will lose if you survive, and they will want to get you. If you kill the captain and/or first mate, we have a very low chance of surviving, as our town base is gone as well as our investigating role. It would be easier to take you out now and then not have to worry about you.
...I can't kill anyone... I don't have a killing power. And what makes you think I have a higher chance of winning with the Mutineers? Do you not understand the powers of the pirates? The pirates have an incredibly higher chance of winning than the mutineers based solely on power roles.

And you have yet to tell me why this matters to you and not to the Captain and the First Mate. Probably because you are scum.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 27