Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27

Author Topic: Pirate Mafia 2, Night 3.  (Read 44058 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pirate Mafia 2, Day 2.
« Reply #225 on: June 15, 2009, 08:38:37 am »

I've been busy in RL (Magic tournament etc.).

Also unvote Org
Oh, dude.
Weeeak.
You unvote purely because people point out you are suspicious for voting?
Teferi is clearly a mutineer.
I have to agree with CHeeetar. It does seem suspicious. Terefi
...I'm not cheeetar.
Long Live United Forenia!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 15, 2009, 09:01:42 am »

I just noticed that I haven't posted yet this Day, so I'll register my suspicion of Org.
Bad post. Thanks for that. All it does is raise my suspicion on you.

Also unvote Org
Oh, dude.
Weeeak.
Also a bad post. This really increases my suspicion on you.

Not that I don't agree Teferi is suspicious. Because he is totally suspicious.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 15, 2009, 09:06:32 am »

Also unvote Org
Oh, dude.
Weeeak.
I have to agree with Nuke. It does seem suspicious. Terefi
...I'm not cheeetar.
Lol wut. Woops.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 15, 2009, 09:08:37 am »

Yeah, I'm going to vote Cheeetar, who "realizes" he didn't post, and posts only to say Org is suspicious. He hasn't been active for a while, and just sitting back.

Major Lurker is on the scene.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 15, 2009, 09:12:26 am »

It sounds like ToonyMan had something important to say to you Webadict, what could that be?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 15, 2009, 09:16:41 am »

Inaluct says he either wants a replacement, or a really long day extension.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 15, 2009, 10:29:41 am »

What did he get muted for this time?

On a side note: Unvote Org

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 15, 2009, 10:38:35 am »

What did he get muted for this time?

On a side note: Unvote Org
Check Habbo Hotel thread.

Post in Strike the Earth today please.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #233 on: June 15, 2009, 01:10:43 pm »

Catching up so I can get back in the game.

Ok... first thought... WTF!? Toonyman claimed unnecesarily and voted himself?

Ok... teferi is bandwagonning as always... still super scummy.

Org... how does the real captain saving a fake captain works as useful decoy?

Sent my role already to Tooneyman.  There's no way we're gonna lose this one.  We have ourselves some kind of ghost (like in paranormal).  This kind of things SHOULD be balanced in the future... They make the game too easy...
Inaluct says he wants a replacement for his role.
huh?  He said it to you?

MOD: Do all roles in the list appear? 
It sounds like ToonyMan had something important to say to you Webadict, what could that be?
what do you mean?  I don't like toonyman implicitly trusting webadict but still I prefer that they don't disclose conversation that might help scum.
Inaluct says he either wants a replacement, or a really long day extension.
I'm cool with the day extension... I need to read this game with more attention and not just sit back like in paranormal waiting for others to do my job.

Something else... You all realize that Toonyman and Inaluct have a good chance of losing right? If there's a navy spy he only has to check both of you... :roll:

webadict: Cheetar might be a navy spy... look at my first suspicion.

Inaluct... Come on man!! Stop being unnecesary rough! we NEED you in the mafias!

Oh...  Nothing has made me change my mind about teferi.

I need to trust my feelings and logic as I did with twiggie...

Vote Teferi

Also, A_Fey_Dwarf... We need a votecount... But a GOOD one this time dude... Last one I was voting and you didn't even count my vote... Does this mean I'm weedy or something?  Because I don't have it in my role pm...
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 15, 2009, 10:09:03 pm »

Yay! My mute was removed early because it was removed late last time! The pirates of the PS Mafia (Pirate Ship Mafia) salute you, Toady and/or ThreeToe.

Anyway, I check webadict last night and found him to be a navy spy. Everybody unvote Teferi or Org or whoever you're voting for, and vote webadict. I found an official document with a British flag on it in his cabin.

I tried emailing Toonyman, but he doesn't check his email, I guess. :I

Also, IRC mafia is really fun.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 15, 2009, 11:20:14 pm »

Yay! My mute was removed early because it was removed late last time! The pirates of the PS Mafia (Pirate Ship Mafia) salute you, Toady and/or ThreeToe.

Anyway, I check webadict last night and found him to be a navy spy. Everybody unvote Teferi or Org or whoever you're voting for, and vote webadict. I found an official document with a British flag on it in his cabin.

I tried emailing Toonyman, but he doesn't check his email, I guess. :I

Also, IRC mafia is really fun.
Lamest. Crap. Ever. There was no way to protect myself from that. I couldn't hide, because my power doesn't protect against that. Plus, I'm me, so I'm going to get investigated anyway. Oh, by the way, thanks for stabbing me last night, whoever.

Funny thing is I can win it for the Town, because I can never die if I hide at night, but it's going to cost the win status of the Captain and the First Mate. Which is fine with me, because I pretty much have to barter anyhow. The only people that would want me gone are the Captain, First Mate, and the Mutineers, since the first two can't win while I'm alive, and the others can't win if I knock them down to one. Period. Because I can't die at night. Also, Toonyman is Captain. I checked :P.

Also, according to the original role post, I should've already walked the plank. Perhaps I rowed away on my British row boat.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 15, 2009, 11:30:44 pm »

Your role says specifically that you would prefer the deaths of all pirates, and that it would be beneficial to you to contact the mutineers.

Remember that time you tried to convince us in Paranormal Mafia that the exterminator alien was pro town? Yeah.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 15, 2009, 11:35:55 pm »

Your role says specifically that you would prefer the deaths of all pirates, and that it would be beneficial to you to contact the mutineers.

Remember that time you tried to convince us in Paranormal Mafia that the exterminator alien was pro town? Yeah.
That was different. This one doesn't require everyone's death. Merely yours and Toonyman's. I simply have to survive and investigate you two. My avoidance of death is merely a bonus that allows me to win for the Town.

It isn't your choice. It is the people's. You have a checking ability. I have a checking ability. Who doesn't want me to live?

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 15, 2009, 11:39:24 pm »

Also, according to the original role post, I should've already walked the plank. Perhaps I rowed away on my British row boat.

Huh? I should have cleared that up better. The navy spy, wins if he identifies the firstmate and captain then survives to the end of the game. From then the first mate and captain will instantly lose even if the mutineers are killed. If the navy spy is killed after identifying the roles, he still loses and doesn't force a loss on two lead roles.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 15, 2009, 11:41:30 pm »

You're also capable of betraying the ship. Toonyman is a proven pirate with lynch prevention powers, and I have the same checking powers as you. So it's either a proven pirate who can stop lynches and a pirate who can detect roles, or it's a filthy navy mutineer who wins if he survives, and could just as easily lie and betray the ship to the mutineers, as long as it'll get him out alive. Arr.

Weigh the situation yerself, maties.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27