Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27

Author Topic: Pirate Mafia 2, Night 3.  (Read 44078 times)

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pirate Mafia 2, Arrr let there be beginnings! DAY 1
« Reply #150 on: June 12, 2009, 05:34:56 am »

So you still want me to extend the day? If you don't hear from me much over the weekend then it is probably my wireless network being stupid again. I'm now seriously considering buying a 30m LAN cable and drilling a hole in my floor to stick it through. As for my 18th Birthday, thanks for the cheer, got a 21" monitor, new CPU (A E5200, which although it isn't great it is still much better than my old single core 1.6Ghz AMD) and new motherboard.

Current tally:
No Lynch (5) - Archangel, Teferi, inaluct, chaoticjosh, Ririki
Alexhans (1) - Nuke

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 12, 2009, 06:25:09 am »

...Unvote Alexhan :P.

Anyhow, sorry about that Alexhans, I didn't mean to force you into the spotlight. I'm not sure why you were forced out like that, because you shouldn't've. That was random voting... Not some sort of bandwagon.
Yay, now webadict protects Alexhans, the circle of defence is round. I will maintain my vote on alexhans.
Note that I do not actually want to see either of them dead today, so a no lynch is fine by me. But I'm watching you. Both of you.

Anyway, inaluct, were I the first mate, I would check Alexhans/webadict (toss a coin)
Long Live United Forenia!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 12, 2009, 08:15:11 am »

...Unvote Alexhan :P.

Anyhow, sorry about that Alexhans, I didn't mean to force you into the spotlight. I'm not sure why you were forced out like that, because you shouldn't've. That was random voting... Not some sort of bandwagon.
Yay, now webadict protects Alexhans, the circle of defence is round. I will maintain my vote on alexhans.
Note that I do not actually want to see either of them dead today, so a no lynch is fine by me. But I'm watching you. Both of you.

Anyway, inaluct, were I the first mate, I would check Alexhans/webadict (toss a coin)

Actually, I'd check me! Me me me!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 12, 2009, 09:29:49 am »

If the day extension doesn't succeed, then I vote no lynch in order to protect Inaluct.
Why are you voting no lynch to "protect inaluct?" No one is/was voting for him, and no lynching is dumb. I'm glad you just made hiding acceptable.

I haven't been able to post much 'till now. Yesterday I didn't have much time online and the day before I left before we started the game proper. Anyway, I vote no lynch. I know I haven't been much use and I don't think I can change that.
...So... you vote to no lynch... and say nothing about your suspicions?

I will also vote no lynch
Glad you add one more thing to your nothingness that is your content.

well no wories there Archangel. no vote for now.
I'm glad you're making it acceptable to do nothing.

My suggestions? I say we lynch either Flintus10, Teferi, or Archangel. One of them is definitely scum. Teferi, for his lack of content and his acknowledgment that he won't be helping the Town, but that may or may not be a newbie mistake. Flintus10, however, is known for his lurking while being scum. Archangel? Not sure what to make of him, but it's NOT acceptable to post once for a no lynch.

But, chaoticjosh knows better than that. He's played much too many Mafia games to do something like this.

I agree about the day extension, there needs to be one.

I, for the most part, believe Inaluct, because roleclaiming day 1 with only a modicum of suspicion on you is incredibly dangerous, and something only a real pirate would say.
...What did I say? It's chaoticjosh. I'm sure of it now.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 12, 2009, 09:31:05 am »

One thing really. If he dies, and is a pirate, its your fault.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 12, 2009, 09:49:57 am »

One thing really. If he dies, and is a pirate, its your fault.
...Really? I didn't realize! "Duuuuh. Do ya t'ink so?"

At least I'm doing something:
You better...
Who is voting?
I dont believe you.
I voted you for a reason too.

:E
That's your last four posts. Thanks for all the content.

You're basically saying we should no lynch every time, because then we'd be better off not taking any chances and letting each of us die every time. Oh! Better! I'll take a loaded pistol and pass it around, so we EACH can shoot ourselves! That way, scum will die! Or do you have a better idea that involves fire?

So Org: Go suck a lemon.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 12, 2009, 09:51:08 am »

:I

I ate the lemon.

I said no such thing.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 12, 2009, 10:45:29 am »

:I

I ate the lemon.

I said no such thing.
No, you did. You're saying we should never take a chance. I'm saying, screw that. Everyone here isn't trying to help. They're sitting in a parlor, playing cards, and ordering up drinks. Of course, since everyone is so nonchalant, scum can sit back and play cards and drink as well. Whether anyone is a mutineer or not is irrelevant at the moment, because even if they are scum, they can do the exact same thing as another person. So screw you guys. Learn to play or don't play, because this may be a game, but you can't win the game if you sit there and do nothing. And if you're going to sit back and do nothing, I'm gonna say you're scum. Unlike you, Org, some of us know that chances have to be taken.

Were you looking for me to unvote, or what? Do you have a better idea? Do you wanna talk? Do you want to win? Do you want to get everyone to do something, or do you want to leave? Because I'm not letting people do what they want while they play this game. You talk or you leave. Because I have yet to hear anything from Gantolandon or stuff like that. Does anyone care? "Yar, I have rum." No, you don't. So you're not helping Town, and you're letting people stay silent instead of trying. How hard is it to try? Sometimes you die. Big deal. It happens and sometimes you lose. Big deal. It happens. Occasionally, you win. That's what I'm trying to do. So go suck a lemon and leave, or start talking.

That's why I'm voting chaoticjosh. He made it acceptable to no lynch under a false reason, despite his experience where it would show to lynch (or at least FoS) someone suspicious. See how easy that is?

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 12, 2009, 10:58:09 am »

I'm sorry WA? Perhaps it never occurred to you, but I might actually think it's a good idea to actually no lynch, regardless of whatever 'reason' I gave.

Your fruitful scumhunting in Paranormal 5 day 1 was simply a matter of easy pickings for someone as dedicated as you, I don't think it'll repeat itself. So let the power roles get their footing, and see where we go from their.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 12, 2009, 11:03:46 am »

Webadict has a point. Chaoticjosh has been sitting back and asking people to investigate him, which is either scummy or unhelpful to the crew. Either he's a pirate, in which case it's a waste of the 1st mate's time, or he's the head mutineer, in which case he's scum. Either way, chaoticjosh should be lynched.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 12, 2009, 11:11:26 am »

I'm sorry WA? Perhaps it never occurred to you, but I might actually think it's a good idea to actually no lynch, regardless of whatever 'reason' I gave.

Your fruitful scumhunting in Paranormal 5 day 1 was simply a matter of easy pickings for someone as dedicated as you, I don't think it'll repeat itself. So let the power roles get their footing, and see where we go from their.
Like I said, I may be wrong, but I'm trying to find scum. You only voted No Lynch without any FoS's after lurking. It's suspicious for someone of your caliber. You should be leading others to give their suspicions, insight, and help. Not let them do nothing.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 12, 2009, 11:31:49 am »

I feel like this is some sort of weird "appeal to experience" logic that's working against me.

I could write one of those lengthy dissections of everyone's posts, if that's what your heart desires, but I'd much rather calmly gather info.

Atleast I'm not lurking, aren't you happy I'm not lurking?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 12, 2009, 11:48:59 am »

I feel like this is some sort of weird "appeal to experience" logic that's working against me.

I could write one of those lengthy dissections of everyone's posts, if that's what your heart desires, but I'd much rather calmly gather info.

Atleast I'm not lurking, aren't you happy I'm not lurking?
...Appeal to experience? You're being awfully weird this game. Even weirder with your defenses.

And I'll summarize what you said:
Quote from: Summary
Just because I'm experienced, doesn't mean I have to try.

I mean, I could try, but I won't.

At least I'm posting.
Yes. at least you are posting. But, your posts contain little to no content. Simply put, your posting for the sake of posting, so it looks like you're actively searching for scum, and yet don't and/or won't, nor are you trying to help the Town in any way shape or form.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 12, 2009, 12:02:25 pm »

Pish Posh Webadict, do I have to spell it out for you? I'm doing weird things, but has it never occurred to you why?

Please think about it, and reconsider.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 12, 2009, 12:30:32 pm »

Pish Posh Webadict, do I have to spell it out for you? I'm doing weird things, but has it never occurred to you why?

Please think about it, and reconsider.
...Are you joshing (pun intended) me? At least keep trying to help the Town in some way.

Unvote. Since I was already suspicious of him, I'll vote Archangel. You haven't been posting too much, only to vote no lynch. Why don't you start with explaining why you are doing this?

@Teferi: Who do you feel is suspicious?
@Mr.Person: Who do you feel is not suspicious?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27