Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27

Author Topic: Pirate Mafia 2, Night 3.  (Read 44003 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Pirate Mafia 2, Day 2.
« Reply #270 on: June 16, 2009, 12:56:57 pm »

Webadict because of all the above reasons.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 16, 2009, 01:28:15 pm »

Quote from: Mr.Person
If I were a mutineer, what good would saving him do? Scum-teams don't profit from investigations as much as the town does. Maybe I just, you know, like Webadict? I like winning better, so I voted for him, but I think he could of been useful for 1 day.
Do you realize that Web is more useful to dopps?  He could fake investigations and check townspeople for roles... Not good.

Just read the description and realized he has to survive to win, too. Survivors are pretty much anti-town, so yeah, totally 100% for lynching him (rather than 99% for lynching, you see). Thought he won if the captain and first mate died, which is anti-town enough. Being a survivor basically guarantees he'll betray us. Especially now when he realized we'd just lynch him later, he would probably turn to the scum just to spite the town :D
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 16, 2009, 01:31:21 pm »

If I were a mutineer, what good would saving him do? Scum-teams don't profit from investigations as much as the town does. Maybe I just, you know, like Webadict? I like winning better, so I voted for him, but I think he could of been useful for 1 day.
Do you realize that Web is more useful to dopps?  He could fake investigations and check townspeople for roles... Not good.

Just read the description and realized he has to survive to win, too. Survivors are pretty much anti-town, so yeah, totally 100% for lynching him (rather than 99% for lynching, you see). Thought he won if the captain and first mate died, which is anti-town enough. Being a survivor basically guarantees he'll betray us. Especially now when he realized we'd just lynch him later, he would probably turn to the scum just to spite the town :D
:D See paranormal mafia round 4!  :D
Long Live United Forenia!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 16, 2009, 01:36:43 pm »

archangel and Ririka havn't told me their roles...

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 16, 2009, 01:37:43 pm »

Ill vote Ririka.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 16, 2009, 02:26:19 pm »

You've been playing too much Paranormal Mafia, Alex.  There are no dopps aboard this ship (...I hope).
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 16, 2009, 03:54:53 pm »

hehehe ^^^

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 16, 2009, 04:09:25 pm »

Hmmn?
Oh, yes. I am a strange alien doppelganger.
Not a mutineer though.
No way!

(Note that this is a joke, and does not reflect in anyway my role in paranormal mafia)
Long Live United Forenia!

Ririka

• Bay Watcher
  • 1 out of 8000
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 16, 2009, 04:19:13 pm »

archangel and Ririka havn't told me their roles...

Oh right sorry.
Call me Rika.
'I often don't know where my Luggage is, that's what being a tourist is all about,'said Twoflower.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 16, 2009, 06:08:13 pm »

[OOC] Is there a limit to the number of PMs you can recieve?  It says I have one message, but I can't find the thing ANYWHERE!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 16, 2009, 06:19:06 pm »

[OOC] Is there a limit to the number of PMs you can recieve?  It says I have one message, but I can't find the thing ANYWHERE!

I don't think so ToonyMan, I have 80 pages of PM's and there doesn't seem to be an upper limit. Try looking harder.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 16, 2009, 06:26:11 pm »

I don't think so ToonyMan, I have 80 pages of PM's and there doesn't seem to be an upper limit. Try looking harder.

[OOC] *grumble grumble* must be a glitch *grumble* oh well *grumble*

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 16, 2009, 11:24:19 pm »

:D See paranormal mafia round 4!  :D

Thank you NUKE. But, I doubt your help will do much.

Web... I know this seems unbalanced but there's no way we can let you live... Your only choice would be to form an alliance with the mutineers and tell them your roles... Because your survival endangers the first mate and the captain.

Vote Webadict

...Fake investigations? Why would I do that? That's dumb and completely untrue. As a Survivor, I don't lie. There'd be no reason to.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 17, 2009, 01:00:43 am »

You could fake investigations, as in: That guy is totally a mutineer. Lynch him, guys. They lynch him. He is the surgeon. The mutineers then kill someone in the night, and win.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 17, 2009, 01:07:35 am »

Current tally.
Webadict (11): inaluct, Pandarsenic, Cheeetar, Nuke, Teferi, Toonyman, Frelock, chaoticjosh, Mr.Person, Alexhans, Kashyyk.
Cheeetar(1):webadict
Ririka(1): Org

Will end the day after my dinner.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27