Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 54

Author Topic: Ozymandias, King Of Kings, God of Caves, Wizard.  (Read 108406 times)

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
Re: Ozymandias, King Of Kings, God of Caves, Wizard.
« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2009, 01:44:42 am »

Yes I get it. I'll get around to it in an hour or so.

EDIT: Just so you guys get it, you claim you are a wizard but you cannot do any spells.

At least not yet.....
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 01:49:21 am by Emperor_Jonathan »

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 02, 2009, 03:27:33 am »

You tell the new followers to make lodgings in the cave, then tell the old followers to find picks.

Awhile later you go into the cave to see upon their progress and train them as your priests but...

The new Dwarves were confused by your vague instructions and mill about for you, the old dwarves makeshift two picks - but they look more like sledgehammers. They don't know exactly how you want it expanded upon so they wait for you.

You then realise you don't know how to train priests. : (

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 02, 2009, 03:34:27 am »

Get your followers to go outside and pull down some trees, and then to carve them into, like, shovels or picks or whatever, and then to make this place a lot bigger. A big 7*21 square, aligned center on to the entrance, shored up with wood.Take one new chappy, and speak to him of, like, morals and stuff. How, like, the world... it's a waiting room, right, for like, heaven, or something, only, you need a ticket to get to heaven, see. And you have to wait. And, er, you have tickets. Yeah.
Then throw in a creation myth and some parables, and voila, religion.
Long Live United Forenia!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 02, 2009, 03:41:46 am »

Get your followers to go outside and pull down some trees, and then to carve them into, like, shovels or picks or whatever, and then to make this place a lot bigger. A big 7*21 square, aligned center on to the entrance, shored up with wood.Take one new chappy, and speak to him of, like, morals and stuff. How, like, the world... it's a waiting room, right, for like, heaven, or something, only, you need a ticket to get to heaven, see. And you have to wait. And, er, you I have tickets which I share with my worshippers. Yeah.
Fixed.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 02, 2009, 03:48:19 am »

Get your followers to go outside and pull down some trees, and then to carve them into, like, shovels or picks or whatever, and then to make this place a lot bigger. A big 7*21 square, aligned center on to the entrance, shored up with wood.Take one new chappy, and speak to him of, like, morals and stuff. How, like, the world... it's a waiting room, right, for like, heaven, or something, only, you need a ticket to get to heaven, see. And you have to wait. And, er, you I have tickets which I share with my worshippers. Yeah.
Fixed.
Oh, yeah. I did mean I, not you.
Thanks for that.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 02, 2009, 04:21:37 am »

Shore up the entrance as in a door and not actually dumping wood there?

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 02, 2009, 06:05:58 am »

You "get your followers to go outside and pull down some trees, and then to carve them into, like, shovels or picks or whatever, and then to make this place a lot bigger. A big 7*21 square, aligned center on to the entrance, shored up with wood.Take one new chappy, and speak to him of, like, morals and stuff. How, like, the world... it's a waiting room, right, for like, heaven, or something, only, you need a ticket to get to heaven, see. And you have to wait. And, er, I have tickets which I share with my worshipers."

It works like a charm. The two old followers don't do anything, stylizing themselves as your personal bodyguard. The priest believes himself your right-hand man, he is. At least for now. The three that are left take up picks and shovels and name themselves miners. They start digging out a large cave, after awhile they hit a ring of wet dirt in the middle of the room, fearing nothing you get them to push on and chisel it away. You discover its a cave-river waterfall in the middle of the room, mist coming out of it. The work continues and you hit a forest of towercaps and plump helmet trees. The forest is very thick and after only a few metres the work stops as none can continue through.

They rather wait for your instructions, as legends of the dwarves claim forests of plump helmets lead to ruin. They finish the door to the home and wait your instructions.

What do you do, o' mighty Ozymandias?

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 02, 2009, 08:34:10 am »

One follower: Start choppin those mushrooms.
Two followers: Dig a side passage, dig out some 2*2 rooms, and some storage space. Store mushrooms and dead deer here.
You: Go outside, see if there are any titans out there.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 02, 2009, 03:40:18 pm »

Have dwarves pull down a few mushrooms which i assume are towercaps and have them carve them into weapons and armor for the titan which you then send to conquer near by villages(tribes?) and get more servents.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Time Kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • Evil Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 02, 2009, 04:59:37 pm »

I attempt to use my second sight to see around corners in the cave river, and find some viable ore in the walls.

I assign a dwarf to look for rope reed, so that I might craft some chaps... and if the dwarf can't find any... i dunno, maybe they can use the bones from the deer.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 05:01:21 pm by Time Kitten »

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 02, 2009, 06:11:42 pm »

Have dwarves pull down a few mushrooms which i assume are towercaps
The purple ones are plumphelmet trees. Which are just plump helmets that are reaaalllyyy tall.

The brown ones are towercaps.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 02, 2009, 06:38:53 pm »

You tell them to start hacking down the towercaps/plumphelmets while digging rooms for everyone, and storage. They dig small rooms for themselves and a large room for you, they dig out a stockpile before helping hack down the towercaps. They stop when they see a red light coming from far off. The forest spreads out after a while, but they stop and wait for you.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 02, 2009, 06:42:38 pm »

Use magic to make sure there arent any nearby enemies.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 02, 2009, 06:43:04 pm »

You try to use magic but you cannot.

((HINT: YOU CANNOT USE MAGIC YET))

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 02, 2009, 06:44:28 pm »

With the Titan in front, move towards the red light, any weapons we have, have them at the ready.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 54