Minecraft
- 9 (21.4%)
Battle for Wesnoth
- 9 (21.4%)
Alien Swarm
- 11 (26.2%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 34

Author Topic: [DFC] Related things. TF2 Server IP changed to 217.163.25.175:27015  (Read 71823 times)

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

Yeah thats true. We need to organise more games, and since im starting university this september it might be hard for me to do that all the time. So it'll come down to you guys alot more.

We also need more donations I'm afraid, we have enough funds for just one more payment. The billing dates usually the 10th of the month, so we got $30 in the pot, with this month paid for. So if you ugys want to keep it going, we need more donations.

Edit: I've updated the map voting thing to include the 4 'new' maps.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 08:30:56 am by Nilocy »

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile

Just played for a while. The map was changed to CTF Well, and me and SHAD0Wdump were the only ones on, so we had an impromptu competition to see who could get killed by the train, as we attempted to kill each other.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Just played for a while. The map was changed to CTF Well, and me and SHAD0Wdump were the only ones on, so we had an impromptu competition to see who could get killed by the train, as we attempted to kill each other.
Wait, so that ISN'T how you play any variant of Well?
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not when there's numerous people on.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not when there's numerous people on.
I call shenanigans.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

There we go, I donated.  The page claimed it was in the hole so I donated enough to get it out.  Hope it helps.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

Errrrrrrrr. Not to make you feel bad or anything, but that negative thing means that we're basically in credit for that much.... I probably should have explained that. But thanks for the donation anyhoo. You get full admin rights noaw greiger. Well, thats the donations sorted thanks to greiger. So yeah, you don't have to donate any more.

Basically greiger don't feel pressured to ever donate again. I mean that, thats more than enough to keep us going.

Thanks anyway!

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

Heh yea that - sign on the account threw me off.  Makes sense now that I think about it though.

I donated pretty much what I planned to anyway.  That's about the amount I usually donated to my old regular TF2 server, so it works out.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

So yeah, hows the server been running lately, I've been out/playing planetside for most of the time, any complaints at all?

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've been having difficulties getting on when Offblast is the map, citing some swamp texture as a problem. I'm trying to figure it out myself.

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile

I've been having difficulties getting on when Offblast is the map, citing some swamp texture as a problem. I'm trying to figure it out myself.
Same here.
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Somebody needs to get the map off of Offblast. >,>

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

Ok, I shall.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

Well, thats me fixed the spawn times for Egypt (alot of people, mostly me, were complaining that I couldn't get it done fast enough), and cp_badlands. Also all the KOTH maps aswell. Should make it more interesting.

I also added a scramble vote, can't exactly figure out how to edit it yet, but it works. just type !scramble into chat and it should work like the RTV votes.

I still have to get a new afk manager though, cause this ones acting up a bit.

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://(none)

Please play on the server. I don't want to play all alone.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 34