Minecraft
- 9 (21.4%)
Battle for Wesnoth
- 9 (21.4%)
Alien Swarm
- 11 (26.2%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 34

Author Topic: [DFC] Related things. TF2 Server IP changed to 217.163.25.175:27015  (Read 71840 times)

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

Hey, can we put the Unreal Tournament announcer into the DFC server? I wanna get the ego polishing that comes from HEADSHOT and DOUBLEKILL.
Meh...

Also,a interesting couple of players popped in earlier,they were on separate teams and would not shoot each other,at one point though I caught the one on my team give away my position while I was a spy,then they cut the act.

Blank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Chipped in $10 to the server fund.

Haven't had a chance to actually play on it yet! Life is busy-ness, after all.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

Chipped in $10 to the server fund.

Haven't had a chance to actually play on it yet! Life is busy-ness, after all.

Thank you! Right, next (first?) time you come on the server I'll give you admin rights etc.

Blank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do I need admin rights? My use of the HL2 console only extends to cheating in Half-Life 2. Wait, I take that back. I did dabble in changing some TF2 settings to troubleshoot why I couldn't connect to a friend's server... To no avail. =(

Soooo, yeah.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

You can type in !admin to access a handy admin prompt. Easy.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

Nah, the server itself has a mod that allows admins properly and all. Like shadow said it allows admins to kick/ban people from the server, change things like maps and gravity settings, and basically just make sure people are playing nicely.

And, theres a few interesting commands i found out. If you type /admin instead of !admin the other players cant see you go into the admin menu. And typing @ before you talk brings up the admin talk box.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

Hello again!

Right, time to organise a game for this weekend, since its the weekend.

So, I say be on at 6pm GMT+0. Not to hard to figure out the time for you lot in america i guess so i wont post it here cause im laaaazy.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm confused. According to the timestamp on your post (unless it's wrong, or timeanddate.com was wrong?), you just said the game will be 2 hours before the time at which you posted your post. (The timestamp shows as 3:50:01 PM, timeanddate.com converted 6 PM GMT/UTC to 2 PM local time (on the US east coast))

Perhaps it would work better if you used the 'schedule event' feature in steam. :P
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 08:37:10 pm by Shadowlord »
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile

I'm confused. According to the timestamp on your post (unless it's wrong, or timeanddate.com was wrong?), you just said the game will be 2 hours before the time at which you posted your post. (The timestamp shows as 3:50:01 PM, timeanddate.com converted 6 PM GMT/UTC to 2 PM local time (on the US east coast))

Perhaps it would work better if you used the 'schedule event' feature in steam. :P
6pm saturday gmt, it's 2:44 am gmt right now so the game is in 15 hours.
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

Ok doke folks. The second months been billed. I'll pay my donation soon. So far we have enough money for the next two months once i pay up.

So... anything interesting happne in the server while i was away?

jaked122

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Lurker tendancies]
    • View Profile

I'll be getting UT3 soon, I could set up a server on my old computer...

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

Well, we already have a server up, its been paid for hte next 2/3 months so we should be good.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile

Well, we already have a server up, its been paid for hte next 2/3 months so we should be good.

But only for TF2. He was offering up an UT3 server once he gets it.

I apologize for not being on the server in a while. I haven't played TF2 at all in a while, mainly because I've been playing Super Robot Taisen Alpha Gaiden instead.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

Its not like anyone here to care for this much, but i made a short video of the DFC server. like, a minute long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4CyCgNUHE8
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 08:18:07 pm by Nilocy »

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.

Funny.

I convinced my brother to play on the server with me, and it snowballed, wither through ironic timing or us playing inspiring activity, to ~14+ players.
Eh?
Eh!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 34