Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Goldfish  (Read 3854 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Goldfish
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2009, 08:25:42 pm »

IRC?

And why did you do that?

And, sorry to myself for quick derail, but please, active forum goers, go to the forum games and sign up for Dwarf Fortress:Strike The Earth! DF inspired game.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2009, 08:27:21 pm »

I was just screwing around. I didn't think they'd take it as badly as they did.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2009, 08:30:19 pm »

Well...

They are delicious.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2009, 09:41:13 pm »

Replacement, replacement, replacement, replacement, replacement, replacement, replacement, replacement, replacement, replacement, . . .

Seriously though, they  can be replaced (it's just a bit more difficult to deal with).

The only way a dentist is getting that close to my teeth is with a knife through his gut.

Sorry, I Just hate dentists more then anything.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2009, 09:49:02 pm »

Hm . . . Okay, I think I might see a cycle here.  I'm going to guess:  You don't like dentistry.  You avoid it.  Your teeth start getting bad.  Something gets you into a dentist's office, and because your teeth are bad it hurts.  So you hate dentists more.  Repeat until completely unwilling to go to the dentist.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk, I'm just curious how someone gets to the point when they complain about poor teeth but hate dentists too much to get them checked out.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2009, 10:50:26 pm »

I don't complain, if anything I say about my teeth sounds like complaining then your reading my posts wrong.

I'l get them 'fixed' Eventually but first I need money and a dentist that's willing to gag me with knockout gas the moment I walk in the door.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2009, 10:54:02 pm »

You know what you need? Steve Martin.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2009, 10:54:22 pm »

I don't complain, if anything I say about my teeth sounds like complaining then your reading my posts wrong.

I'l get them 'fixed' Eventually but first I need money and a dentist that's willing to gag me with knockout gas the moment I walk in the door.
Sorry.  Some things just don't transfer well over the internet.

Okay.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2009, 09:49:54 pm »

Regular cheddar goldfish crackers are the best thing in the world.  Only Cheez-its come close.
I really really really LOVE Cheez-its.  Its to the point where I could use some professional help.  Or at least a support group.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2009, 11:44:08 pm »

Regular cheddar goldfish crackers are the best thing in the world.  Only Cheez-its come close.
I really really really LOVE Cheez-its.  Its to the point where I could use some professional help.  Or at least a support group.
Have you tried Big Cheez-its?
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2009, 12:07:08 am »

Where I work we get a lovely rainbow of snacks- often raw almonds, but sometimes wonderful cheesy goldfish. Apparently software workers can only do work so long as there is a constant stream of small foody bits available, and a pipeline of carbonated beverages to wash them down with.
I <3 my company.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.
Pages: 1 [2]