Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 171

Author Topic: Haven and Hearth  (Read 209393 times)

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Haven and Hearth
« Reply #1200 on: June 07, 2009, 04:32:33 pm »

I better still have all of my new tanning tubs and buckets and the house and new wagon and the new kilns and ovens and oh god I'm going to lose everything and just have a hearth fire in the middle of a field that used to be my town.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: June 07, 2009, 04:34:10 pm »

Ah! I connected.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: June 07, 2009, 04:35:27 pm »

Heh. Well, I did lose something. Specifically, a whole 4x8 field of wheat. At least the straw basket I managed to make still has 16 seeds.

Hm. I also lost the backpack. Well, sort of lost. I now have two quivers, both filled with 40 bone arrows. Somebody trade a quiver for a backpack?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 04:37:25 pm by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Vucar Fikodastesh

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Master Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: June 07, 2009, 04:36:52 pm »

Someone posted a set of laws for visitors to Bottleneck over on the H&H forums. Link.

Who came up with this list? I didn't see anyone discussing it on this topic. Did Greg make this up all on his own?
I think it's a vastly amusing thought that elephants are so afraid of heights that when Dwarves invented the Z-axis, they couldn't bear to face dwarves in combat anymore.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: June 07, 2009, 04:40:37 pm »

Hey, I'm in the beginner B12 settlement and I'm kind of lost... can someone help me?

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: June 07, 2009, 04:46:14 pm »

Someone posted a set of laws for visitors to Bottleneck over on the H&H forums. Link.

Who came up with this list? I didn't see anyone discussing it on this topic. Did Greg make this up all on his own?

That seems overly radical that he's telling people they must be a B12'er to join.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: June 07, 2009, 04:48:57 pm »

Who the hell is Greg and who does he think he is?
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Vucar Fikodastesh

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Master Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: June 07, 2009, 04:50:01 pm »

Who the hell is Greg and who does he think he is?

My thoughts exactly.
I think it's a vastly amusing thought that elephants are so afraid of heights that when Dwarves invented the Z-axis, they couldn't bear to face dwarves in combat anymore.

Malicus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: June 07, 2009, 04:52:50 pm »

Hey, I'm in the beginner B12 settlement and I'm kind of lost... can someone help me?

Well, that settlement is kind of abandoned, as far as B12ers go.  There are probably still assorted newbs hanging around there, and maybe a few B12s who didn't move.  What do you need help with, though?

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: June 07, 2009, 04:53:50 pm »

That guy has zero authority. I think that you guys should draft rules in this topic, and probably murder Greg. He's driving away other players and acting like he belongs in Bottleneck at all.

I think you should execute him as an example.

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: June 07, 2009, 04:54:25 pm »

I'm currently in the noob b12 settlement, farming dreamcatchers for wishes and getting huge amounts of skill points by making dousing rods.
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: June 07, 2009, 05:11:00 pm »

Wait for me Torak.
GAH I'M SO SLOW

Torak, what part of the settlement are you in?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 05:15:18 pm by woose1 »

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: June 07, 2009, 05:11:59 pm »

I'm not logged in right now. I'll probably be on later though.

Edit: I put my heart fire right near where the runestone that says something about 'workerdrone's hearth and ddsf' or something along those lines. There's alot of dreamcatchers in the area that are unclaimed and the place is basically a ghost town, perfect to get skills and things like that.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 05:44:55 pm by Torak »

Future

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: June 07, 2009, 05:37:05 pm »

A short note for the people of bottleneck, we need a clerk to sort through and write down what we have in the stockpiles cause i need to know what we need.

Haven

• Bay Watcher
  • Studiously Avoidant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: June 07, 2009, 05:47:43 pm »

Hm... The south trio of apple trees are down. Two of the logs are still there.

I don't think I'd be reliable enough to be a clerk, I'm afraid... Could use some reorganization, though.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 171