Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Inspiration's weird source.  (Read 1294 times)

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Inspiration's weird source.
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2009, 04:38:36 pm »

TRAGEDY STRIKES
As I am finishing the temple, the power box fries my computer's motherboard!
Posting from a library right now.
As soon as I get it fixed I will restart the project

Limul Thak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Inspiration's weird source.
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2009, 09:52:18 pm »

You think THOSE dreams are epic? My dreams feel like they take years, and TONS of stuff happens. Death, fighting, espionage, me shooting people, me blowing up people, me dying but reviving immediately (except for one time; I took over the mind of a soldier on an aircraft carrier, but he had a heart attack immediately after and started dying. I was going to leave the body for mine, but Aragorn appeared by "my" side and gave me that all-knowing smile. I decided to just die and leave in peace. As the chest pain got inexorable, and my gasps got shorter, I finally woke up, gasping just as short)... I get all of it in every dream. If that's your most epic dream, you would have a breakdown at the sight of a preview of one of my dreams.

Some of my dreams are pretty dwarven, too. Once, I was an elf among dwarves in a wooded outpost. I knew I was dreaming because I was an elf that didn't care about the wooden walls and doors, and somehow there's always a little hint that shouldn't prove that you're dreaming, but because you ARE dreaming it gives it away. Anyways, about two months into this dream, I wake up, the last image I have of a dwarf in bloody cat fur and torn rags. And to think, it only took two months for the outpost to degrade that far...

I'd say more, but I'm starting to revisit dreams and I'm... drifting...

Also, I don't want to get too passionate here, so I'll leave it at this (my dreams get me pretty riled up, even in memory).
This game is so strange.
The horses have TEEN ANGST.
Pages: 1 [2]