Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 5 - Shortest Paranormal game EVER  (Read 44608 times)

TheToeBighter98

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 5 - Day 2
« Reply #300 on: June 07, 2009, 07:47:43 pm »

Now I am 101% sure your angry.
YOU DONT WANT TO SEE ME ANGRY

Doppelgangers are green so you know.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 07, 2009, 07:51:39 pm »

I always thought they to be grayish.

TheToeBighter98

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 07, 2009, 10:14:04 pm »

I always thought they to be grayish.

A common misconception, they're both!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 07, 2009, 10:18:50 pm »

And even if you're a Dopp, you try your hardest to instill distrust. Or misplaced trust. Or just screw with everyone. Whatever your style, do it. You're trying to let your faction win. Your faction isn't an Alien, who must survive to win, and therefore, your death can be useful.

Don't let death stop you. Case and point, me last Round. Or CJ this Round, but for entirely different reasons.

I haven't had as much time as I'd like to examine posts and such; things aside from work have been tumultuous as of late, and I've lost some investment in this. Meph, if anyone is eager to fill in a spot, I'd relinquish my seat. Nothing is keeping me from the game though, so I can stay in without problem.

Webadict please explain more why I am such a dopp. You say I am for sure a dopp, but then dont explain more. I want a full explanation why.

And everyone else voting for me should have a reason when actually voting for me and not just jumping the bandwagon.

@Solifuge: Who do you think is Town?

I'm going with Org on the basis of analyzed personal knowledge, and the convincing suspicions and arguments of a few major parties. Provided that Org bites it tonight, his role-flip will clear or incriminate certain parties as well, so it will become a useful tool.

If Org shows to be Town, his accusers will come under suspicion. If he shows to be a Doppleganger, those who have defended him or deflected attention elsewhere will come under suspicion. When I get a chance to, I'll try to compile a list of Org Defenders and Org Accusers, for whatever it is worth.
Ah, but that's a problem. Even the accusers are not completely safe. I could just be trying to bus Org (I'd rather bus myself before a Body Double Dopp, but this is purely theoretical.) Heck, the Dopps could easily jump on the bandwagon. Or not. They can vary. The problem is finding how they do so. One does not win mafia only based on what information you obtain. That would be illogical and impractical. One simply tries to find that feeling that something isn't right about that kid.

Whether I say Org or not does not determine whether I'm a Dopp. I could be quiet, and sitting back. I could be saying it's Org and voting Zai. I could be not posting. But what determines whether I'm a Dopp or not is if I'm a Dopp, trying to push the goal of the Dopps in whatever means I can. Therefore, find the information on everybody, and reassess the situation, Mr. Dopp Solifuge.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 08, 2009, 09:29:42 am »

And even if you're a Dopp, you try your hardest to instill distrust. Or misplaced trust. Or just screw with everyone. Whatever your style, do it. You're trying to let your faction win. Your faction isn't an Alien, who must survive to win, and therefore, your death can be useful.

Don't let death stop you. Case and point, me last Round. Or CJ this Round, but for entirely different reasons.

I haven't had as much time as I'd like to examine posts and such; things aside from work have been tumultuous as of late, and I've lost some investment in this. Meph, if anyone is eager to fill in a spot, I'd relinquish my seat. Nothing is keeping me from the game though, so I can stay in without problem.

Webadict please explain more why I am such a dopp. You say I am for sure a dopp, but then dont explain more. I want a full explanation why.

And everyone else voting for me should have a reason when actually voting for me and not just jumping the bandwagon.

@Solifuge: Who do you think is Town?

I'm going with Org on the basis of analyzed personal knowledge, and the convincing suspicions and arguments of a few major parties. Provided that Org bites it tonight, his role-flip will clear or incriminate certain parties as well, so it will become a useful tool.

If Org shows to be Town, his accusers will come under suspicion. If he shows to be a Doppleganger, those who have defended him or deflected attention elsewhere will come under suspicion. When I get a chance to, I'll try to compile a list of Org Defenders and Org Accusers, for whatever it is worth.
Ah, but that's a problem. Even the accusers are not completely safe. I could just be trying to bus Org (I'd rather bus myself before a Body Double Dopp, but this is purely theoretical.) Heck, the Dopps could easily jump on the bandwagon. Or not. They can vary. The problem is finding how they do so. One does not win mafia only based on what information you obtain. That would be illogical and impractical. One simply tries to find that feeling that something isn't right about that kid.

Whether I say Org or not does not determine whether I'm a Dopp. I could be quiet, and sitting back. I could be saying it's Org and voting Zai. I could be not posting. But what determines whether I'm a Dopp or not is if I'm a Dopp, trying to push the goal of the Dopps in whatever means I can. Therefore, find the information on everybody, and reassess the situation, Mr. Dopp Solifuge.
My suspicions are on Inaluct.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 08, 2009, 12:37:25 pm »

Why? Because you need to try and deflect suspicion off of yourself? :I

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 08, 2009, 12:43:15 pm »

Why? Because you need to try and deflect suspicion off of yourself? :I
Like it matters. I am going to get lynched anyway.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 08, 2009, 12:44:12 pm »

The Whiteboard

Okenido: Inaluct, Pandarsenic, Nuke9.13
Org: webadict, Zaithemaster, Frelock, Solifuge, R1ck, Alexhans, Kashyyk
R1ck: TheToeBighter98
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 08, 2009, 12:44:44 pm »

Im dead. >=(

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 08, 2009, 01:10:23 pm »

All generalizations are false....including this one.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 08, 2009, 01:12:17 pm »

I'm not voting org? Well, I'll change my vote to org now then. Not that it (should) matter
Long Live United Forenia!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 08, 2009, 01:16:45 pm »

Im a dopp. Nothing I can do. Just end it.

Meh. Although it looks like my Dopp friend wouldnt vote me.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 08, 2009, 01:33:28 pm »

Im a dopp. Nothing I can do. Just end it.

Meh. Although it looks like my Dopp friend wouldnt vote me.
Oh, bad show old chap. Now we all know that those who didn't vote for you are innocent*

*Ok, we don't really. Still, terrible bluffing. So terrible it is obviously double.
WAIT SHIT WIFOM
NOOOOOO
* NUKE9.13 gets sucked into the tear in logical reality
Curse you, burrrridaaaan!
Long Live United Forenia!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 08, 2009, 01:44:01 pm »

Im a dopp.

:O

Unvote Okenido. Vote Org.

I guess either webadict was right, or Org is trying out the worst strategy ever for convincing people not to vote for him.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 08, 2009, 02:54:28 pm »

vote org

im convinced.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27