Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 27

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 5 - Shortest Paranormal game EVER  (Read 44627 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 5 - Terror at Lake Araluga
« Reply #165 on: June 03, 2009, 03:53:35 pm »

1337=Leet
M4f14=Mafia

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 03, 2009, 03:57:51 pm »

Quote from: Alexhans
1337 M4F14
Clap clap clap.
Note to new people; alexhans does this regardless of alignment. Don't let his skillz cloud your opinions of him.
What does 1337 M4F14 mean?  Develop what you're saying here please.  I don't really follow.

I believe he was saying that despite what you're doing, people should not trust you just because you're doing it. Which goes for people automatically believing webadict is pro-town as well (Kashyyk).

[PRE-POST EDIT:] Org, Leet is not a valid word. In this case, it stands for elite.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 03, 2009, 04:02:04 pm »

Well. I guess.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 03, 2009, 04:02:50 pm »

The Whiteboard

Archangel: Twiggie
inaluct: Okenido
Okenido: Pandarsenic, Org, inaluct
Org: Alexhans, Frelock, Zaithemaster, NUKE9.13, Kashyyk, webadict (set hammer-vote)
Twiggie: TheToeBighter98
No Lynch: Archangel, R1ck

Probably the last official Whiteboard update until the day ends. Which is in 3 hours.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 03, 2009, 04:03:03 pm »

lots of stuff about how he isnt a dopp
unvote, vote webadict

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 03, 2009, 04:06:40 pm »

lots of stuff about how he isnt a dopp
unvote, vote webadict
...Say wha?

You do that then. I'm not a Dopp. But, put more info on why I might be a Dopp, not just that quote. That quote contains nothing, other than "Look what I wrote in here." If you plan to make a case, do so. No one will stop you, as long as you make sense and provide reasons why.

And I've been aggressive before IRC, but IRC just made it more so.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 03, 2009, 04:11:02 pm »

I'm sorry my sleep cycle and work schedule interferes with my mafia playing, let me take this couple of minutes to post my thoughts.

First I call for the usual DoT strategy, then in WA's labryinthine mode of thinking that makes me suspicious.
I do nothing because complaining that WA is suspecting me for no reason is the same as complaining that the sun shines or the birds sing.
Then I go to sleep, and when I wake up, WA isn't suspecting me anymore! I'm not even in his top four!
Why am I not suspicious anymore WA?

I should take this time to warn people against WA's persuasive think train. Don't rely on him, cause a clever ruse is something he makes quite easily. Only trust yourself.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 03, 2009, 05:11:44 pm »

Heh.

You know what? I'll unvote and vote for Org.

When we see what color he bleeds, we'll know if webadict is trustworthy or not.

But keep in mind, he's made it very clear he'd sacrifice an ally to throw off suspicion. When I see webadict dredge up two Dopp bodies, I'll be satisfied. Until now, let's see if he was right, shall we?

Returning to work for French final now... So close to freedom.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 03, 2009, 07:10:49 pm »

I just got home, that's why I haven't been saying much. I haven't really been paying attention either, so I'm not sure where the suspicion is coming from.

I totally did PM Org on another forum. I can't vouch at all for his not-doppness, but I know that he isn't lying about being in contact with me.

Also, Alexhans is officially of subhuman intelligence. Dude, do you seriously not get that me and Okenido have a grudge? And you're FoS me for voting for him after he tried to lynch me while I was muted?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 03, 2009, 07:11:13 pm »

The Whiteboard

inaluct: Okenido
Okenido: Org, inaluct
Org: Alexhans, Frelock, Zaithemaster, NUKE9.13, Kashyyk, Pandarsenic, webadict (set hammer-vote)
Twiggie: TheToeBighter98
webadict: Twiggie
No Lynch: Archangel, R1ck

Org looks baffled as webadict grabs up a hunting rifle and aims it at him. With a sharp crack the bullet slams into Org. He looks down dumbly at the hole in his chest, then looks up at webadict. Shaken, webadict fires a few more rounds into him. You hear a cracking sound, and Org starts to twitch. He collapses on the ground, spasming and flailing. Another shot from the rifle and he lies still. Investigating the body you discover that it isn't Org at all, but a mechanical Body Double!

Seems the Mad Scientist has outwitted you for this day.

You head off to your cabins. Today was very long, and many of you have things you wish to accomplish before bed.

Ok, Day 1 is over! Night roles, PM me your actions! You have until ~5pm Pacific Thursday, but I'd appreciate it if you got me your actions as soon as possible. Also, if you have a potential night action but choose not to use it, please tell me that as well.

As usual, the Thread will be locked until Day 2 begins.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 5 - Day 2
« Reply #175 on: June 04, 2009, 07:38:02 pm »

You gather at the large central Gazebo once again as the morning sun sparkles on the lake. Looking around, you quickly notice that chaoticjosh looks oddly insubstantial. Shocked, you realize that he is in fact a Ghost! You clamor for him to explain what happened last night.

Interesting night. Guess we'll see how powerful the Ghost is after all.

Day 2 will go until ~5pm Pacific Monday to account for the weekend.
Come play Mafia with us!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 04, 2009, 07:38:35 pm »

...Everyone send chaoticjosh their role, NOW!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 04, 2009, 07:42:00 pm »

Look at me everyone! I'm a ghost! I'm a hollow, transparent vestige of my former self.

And here I was worrying that I was but a dumb townie, worrying whether or not the events of the paranormal 4 would happen again (which they did).

Yes, send your roles to me, I'll pick out the liars and lead the town to victory posthumously.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 04, 2009, 07:43:33 pm »

Just make sure I'm included on that.
Come play Mafia with us!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 04, 2009, 07:46:47 pm »

Done.

Josh is our new invincible town base guy.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 27