Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 27

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 5 - Shortest Paranormal game EVER  (Read 44640 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 5 - Terror at Lake Araluga
« Reply #120 on: June 03, 2009, 08:20:55 am »

Round 5! Wow.

So, hey everyone. After the glorious alien won last round, I have hopes the town can win again.

For now, ill wait for everyone else.

I dont like how everyone thinks I am a bad liar.

Borgle is even worse than me!

I think Inaluct is a townie.

i think Okenido is suspicious.

Although Meph probably wont take this, Inaluct thought that too. HE sent me a PM on a different site, but everyone would argue I am making it up.
Thanks Org. I'm pretty sure you're a Dopp now. As well, chaoticjosh is a Doppelganger, without a doubt.

Also, I'm almost positive I have the ID of a third one. The fourth one, however, will be tougher.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 03, 2009, 08:27:39 am »

What.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 03, 2009, 08:37:23 am »

Actually, I did PM him on another site. It's some Dakka Forums Orc 40k thing. I was going to ask if Meph would take an absentee ballot, but I'm unmuted now.

Vote Okenido for trying to lynch me while I was muted. What the hell, man? I'll write more later, I'm in a hurry now.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 03, 2009, 08:51:57 am »

Just so everyone knows, Okenido isn't a Dopp, from what I can tell. Although, if that were true, then my suspicion of chaoticjosh would be wrong.

And Org, we'll test how bad you're lying skillz are. You're a Dopp. If you're not a Dopp, why would you think you're not?

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #124 on: June 03, 2009, 08:53:12 am »

I totally support Web's vote.  Org IS scummy.  (you're in luck twiggie)

@Web: Why is josh scummy too?

unvote, vote Org

I'll coment on more later.

“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 03, 2009, 08:54:28 am »

Why am I suddenly scummy is the question.

What reasoning does it conclude that I am somehow scummy?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 03, 2009, 09:05:14 am »

Why am I suddenly scummy is the question.

What reasoning does it conclude that I am somehow scummy?
Why would you bring up your ability to lie? Unless you were THINKING about lying... And why would you need to do that?  ;)

And Alexhans, it was an initial thought. However, I seem to have found out a major hole in the Dopp's plan from my Double Mafia plan. However, I'm not sure if I've found 2 or 3 Dopps in one of my Mafia places, but there's either two groups with 3 and 1 or with 2 and 2. However, I'm not sure how accurate it is just yet.

Yeah, I'll unvote, and vote Org.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 03, 2009, 09:08:09 am »

I was bringing that up because Panda(I think it was who said it... or Zai) something about how Okenido was like me in my first few Mafia games.

That was all.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 03, 2009, 09:13:34 am »

You have a VERY good tell on you Org. So great it's a miracle the Dopps don't kill you right off the bat.

And, your lack of this tell leads me to believe you are a Dopp. And I highly doubt it would've changed in between this game.

Everyone, vote Org. I will show you my investigative power. Org is a Doppelganger.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 03, 2009, 09:17:42 am »

What is tell.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 03, 2009, 09:26:40 am »

What is tell.
If you do not know, I will have to show you. However, you're a Dopp. So, thanks for that. Okenido ISN'T a Dopp. You just got played, hardcore, and inaluct may or may not be a Dopp, seeing as how he messaged you on another site, which may make him a Dopp as well.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 03, 2009, 09:28:20 am »

I dont understand.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 03, 2009, 09:32:23 am »

I dont understand.
I figured as much. Because you're a Dopp. I almost have all my evidence.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 03, 2009, 09:34:04 am »

Wait.

What. What do you mean by tell.  ???

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 03, 2009, 09:47:37 am »

Wait.

What. What do you mean by tell.  ???

Whenever you are accused and are not a Dopp, you will say something like, "Nope, not a Dopp."

However, I accused you several times without you saying that EVER. Therefore, you're being more cautious this time, which means you're a Doppelganger. Want the proof:

Round 4:
Not a dopp.

You can check that.

Round 2:
What? I am a alien?
Nope. Not doppleganger, but not an alien.

These are both after being accused of being a Doppelganger. Therefore, my conclusion is sound and reasonable. I would like to request a Day Extension, to force a lynch on Org. This is very important, Meph.

Org, your play style differed too much between this time and last time. That is why you were easily picked out.

As a matter of principle, I will vote-hammer on Org, since I will not let anyone die if it's my mistake. I'm not wrong, though, so let's get this game over with.

However, since I likely got a lynch on the first Day, I will likely be killed tonight. Good luck trying to kill me, Dopps. Everyone, you're better off protecting someone but me, since the Dopps won't go after me because they think I'll be protected. Don't worry about its confusing nature. Just make sure someone lives, and don't worry about my life.

AWV, if you truly feel like killing anyone, I would suggest inaluct. He seems to actually be the most suspicious, given:

Actually, I did PM him on another site. It's some Dakka Forums Orc 40k thing. I was going to ask if Meph would take an absentee ballot, but I'm unmuted now.

Vote Okenido for trying to lynch me while I was muted. What the hell, man? I'll write more later, I'm in a hurry now.

I think Inaluct is a townie.

i think Okenido is suspicious.

Although Meph probably wont take this, Inaluct thought that too. HE sent me a PM on a different site, but everyone would argue I am making it up.

Org seemed to have an ally somewhere else to discuss with :P

inaluct not having a lot to say , yet seeming to know that Okenido voted him and reading quite a bit, and then OMGUS'd for little reason, other than to get a lynch.

As well, this would actually complement the data I have on who is what. Therefore, my FoS goes to inaluct. If he isn't killed tomorrow, I will lynch him myself.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 27