Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: why keep the starting number in the init?  (Read 1895 times)

Shaostoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Expanding your universe.
    • View Profile
    • Shaostoul Patreon
Re: why keep the starting number in the init?
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2009, 02:05:27 am »

Well, if you want to currently, just load up gibbed dwarf tweak and change starting dwarves and starting points. (29k points is the max you want to go.)
I mod games and educate others how to do so as well, if you'd like to learn join my Discord and you can join a bunch of like minded individuals. (Presently modding Space Engineers and No Man's Sky.)

Looking into modding DF? This forum guide & wiki guide may still be a good start!

Dwaref

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2009, 01:04:18 pm »

Does that utility allow you to pick just one starter dwarf?
I put up a suggestion for altered embark options for like forever ago.
He is somewhat reserved. He prefers to be alone. He doesn't need thrills or risks in life. He is never optimistic or enthusiastic about anything. He has a fertile imagination. He is open-minded to new ideas. He is put off by authority and tradition. He is very straightforward with others. He is very disorganized. He thinks it is incredibly important to strive for excellence. He has very little self-discipline. He takes time when making decisions. He doesn't really care about anything anymore.

Shaostoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Expanding your universe.
    • View Profile
    • Shaostoul Patreon
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2009, 02:32:32 pm »

Yes, it let's you pick how many starter dwarves. 1-(whatever your max is)
I mod games and educate others how to do so as well, if you'd like to learn join my Discord and you can join a bunch of like minded individuals. (Presently modding Space Engineers and No Man's Sky.)

Looking into modding DF? This forum guide & wiki guide may still be a good start!
Pages: 1 [2]