Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 286 287 [288] 289 290 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1252789 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #4305 on: August 16, 2013, 03:45:53 pm »

Can't increase the quality, but try making another adventurer, going to visit the first, then retiring the 2nd and bringing the first back. That should take much less ingame time then spamming retirement. Which is important, because as the months pass, your guy's clothing gets worn out.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Vomitmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4306 on: August 16, 2013, 03:56:02 pm »

Can't increase the quality, but try making another adventurer, going to visit the first, then retiring the 2nd and bringing the first back. That should take much less ingame time then spamming retirement. Which is important, because as the months pass, your guy's clothing gets worn out.

Actually, you CAN increase the quality, i just did this method, my normal bismuth bronze shield with nothing on it just became a finely-crafted with spikes of gold :V also this other guy started with a Steel short sword, so i dropped it for my first one, Woot

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4307 on: August 16, 2013, 04:09:36 pm »

The finely-crafted might refer to the decorations, though.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Vomitmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4308 on: August 16, 2013, 04:22:15 pm »

The finely-crafted might refer to the decorations, though.

Well it says "this is a finely crafted bismuth bronze shield, this  object menaces with spikes of gold"
<<<+Bismuth Bronze Shield+>>> is the 'icon' i get for it in my inventory, if that helps with telling if its the shield or the decorations. I haven't learned what means what besides the star looking one being the best of the best.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #4309 on: August 17, 2013, 07:22:52 am »

Sounds like a finely-crafted shield to me.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Wuggeh

• Bay Watcher
  • Garbagarbagrbagrbagrargb
    • View Profile
« Reply #4310 on: September 08, 2013, 08:39:43 pm »

that is me biting a kobold in SIX different places
yeah some of them are close together but i'm practically holding his whole body in my mouth head to toe, and i'm human.

Kobolds be tiny yo.

Reminded me of this

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Watch me on Devaintart! http://razukie.deviantart.com/

JayThePro

• Bay Watcher
  • [PERSONALITY:SELF_CONTROL:0:2:100]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4311 on: September 08, 2013, 09:54:46 pm »

Attack on Titan! <3

Lt_Alfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4312 on: September 09, 2013, 08:52:26 am »

Backstory: I was playing as a [modded] Great Dragon Adventurer, flying off to look for a good cave to claim as my lair with a big sack o' gold coins collected after decimating a nearby human village, when suddenly I am attacked by a Bounding Dragon [another of my modded critters.]

Problem is, I haven't actually finished the Bounding Dragons, and I had thought that they weren't in the game (I deliberately left out tags I thought would be necessary in order for them to spawn.)  And I was in the middle of the air... Bounding Dragons are supposed to be flightless, and not fireimmune (they are basically meant to be the dragon equivalent to dire wolves.) 

I didn't draw them all, but there were 4 of them after me, so I just high-tailed it out of there because I didn't want to deal with that crap.
Will you please pm me the Raws? those things look amazing!

Obsessed

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh no not you again
    • View Profile
« Reply #4313 on: September 09, 2013, 08:09:13 pm »

Backstory: I was playing as a [modded] Great Dragon Adventurer, flying off to look for a good cave to claim as my lair with a big sack o' gold coins collected after decimating a nearby human village, when suddenly I am attacked by a Bounding Dragon [another of my modded critters.]

Problem is, I haven't actually finished the Bounding Dragons, and I had thought that they weren't in the game (I deliberately left out tags I thought would be necessary in order for them to spawn.)  And I was in the middle of the air... Bounding Dragons are supposed to be flightless, and not fireimmune (they are basically meant to be the dragon equivalent to dire wolves.) 

I didn't draw them all, but there were 4 of them after me, so I just high-tailed it out of there because I didn't want to deal with that crap.
Will you please pm me the Raws? those things look amazing!
If you don't mind, I'd like to see them too, looks pretty cool.
Not that different to holocausting elves in a magma chamber. We're all already nazis, just in denial about it.

Wirevix

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammered Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4314 on: September 14, 2013, 08:05:07 pm »

For the Bounding Dragons or the Great Dragons?  Well, I guess I'll just do both:

Spoiler: Bounding Dragons (click to show/hide)

They haven't been altered any since I posted that comic, by the way, so they'll still probably fly when they aren't supposed to (I suspect I need to give them a custom flightless wing as the default one is probably the culprit) and be fireimmune (since I forgot all the melting point stuff down below, probably.)  So beware!

Spoiler: Great Dragon (click to show/hide)

This is pretty much just the default Dragon, but with additions like [GRASP] and [CANOPENDOORS] to make it a viable Adventure mode character, wings and flying ability, and it comes in more fancy colors.

Spoiler: Custom Body Parts (click to show/hide)

And this should hopefully be all of the custom bodyparts and bodyglosses that I used while making them.  If something throws an error then I guess one was in a different file somewhere, my modding efforts are not always terrifically organized.

Normally I'd have a whole custom skeleton with full joints etc. drafted, but I haven't made one for some time so I scrapped my old one because it was outdated.  It always bugs me that default dragons have an "internal" neck, and no knees, and stuff like that...
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 08:13:07 pm by Wirevix »
In other news, the trees in my game can have invisible sex.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4315 on: September 15, 2013, 12:01:07 am »

played a warlock got a crossbow bolt to the groin and decided to walk into town to avoid being attack by bogies only to find 3 humans not asleep...

not shown in the picture the piles of 9 sleeping folks in the room.
Spoiler: the lady stats (click to show/hide)
I kinda felt like I walk into an tense scene and the only thing running through my mind is what was going on before I got there.
also she has a die in her hand, time on her mind, and thirst for blood.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

DG

• Bay Watcher
  • Pull the Lever
    • View Profile
« Reply #4316 on: September 15, 2013, 12:55:53 am »

I love that hat. She must be a fan of Flavor Flav.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4317 on: September 17, 2013, 02:21:40 am »

good news continuation of the vampire of time

Vampires now on magical Warlock mounts. Oh mounts are now accessible using Dfhack now.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4318 on: September 17, 2013, 04:31:34 am »

Just a post to say I like your art, Rumrusher. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #4319 on: September 17, 2013, 05:40:12 am »

So, really, I don't know if you noticed this, but I think that spearman was a creature of the night. The disguise was just...off. I certainly hope you managed to grab the fair damsel & escape before he murdered you both?
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)
Pages: 1 ... 286 287 [288] 289 290 ... 365