Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1249213 times)

Lifeinsteps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #2265 on: November 29, 2011, 09:02:09 pm »

One more!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sick of my mouse drawn, poor art-style yet? Haha.
x3  I like how the minotaur seems disdainful toward you.

And indeed, he was! I have never seen such a haughty display of disdain!

I like dwawing. :D

Given that I'm drawing in MS Paint though. With a mouse. I kinda draw on paper, not digitally.

But I still try because it's entertaining~
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 09:53:55 pm by Lifeinsteps »

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: December 01, 2011, 03:16:17 pm »

Still don't know what a night maiden is...CHECK YOUR PM'S DEON...so haven't sketched it up yet.

That said, might as well toss in a BONUS

Same guy as the man-o-taur convinced me into doing a quick sketch of a fairly boss naga sorcerer. Then had the stones to complain that I spelled the name wrong. I strongly reminded him that IT'S FREE BUDDY before adding an adendum. And fighting off the urge to give it pink butter-fly wings.

ten minute colored pencil

What monstrosities would walk the streets, were peoples faces as unfinished as their minds.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: December 01, 2011, 04:33:09 pm »

A night maiden is a normal human female who floats in the air naked to lure women or men into their arms so they can be horribly mauled.
that's what the description says, real description is a human female that floats around and move faster than normal bogeymen and will hunt you down.
they don't really stay in place and have you walk towards them more so they chase you.
So deon kinda wanted you to draw a woman with gestures in erotic ways while they fly towards you like a bat out of hell.

Now there is a way to make Night maiden to act innocent and harmless from afar if Deon just gave them "U" and remove all predatory and wild raw tags and left them really really strong.

here's a picture drew up to help logrin understand.

I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: December 01, 2011, 05:44:10 pm »

HO HO HO HO....

This shall be...

NSFW...
What monstrosities would walk the streets, were peoples faces as unfinished as their minds.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: December 01, 2011, 08:48:37 pm »

HO HO HO HO....

This shall be...

NSFW...
I guess deon's request maybe I was thinking more of a night maiden deck out in standard adventurer gear(backpack full of junk, companions with backpacks full of junk, holding a corpse or two as weapons, in full armor.)
oh and these sounds are from the raws
which lead to my idea of an adventuress Night maiden would be humorous.
"body swapping and YOU!"

BCPowers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: December 01, 2011, 10:18:21 pm »

Holy shit I just watched this mathematical show and I realized something... Logrin is all about Adventure Time!

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: December 02, 2011, 02:31:53 am »

A night maiden is a normal human female who floats in the air naked to lure women or men into their arms so they can be horribly mauled.
that's what the description says, real description is a human female that floats around and move faster than normal bogeymen and will hunt you down.
they don't really stay in place and have you walk towards them more so they chase you.
So deon kinda wanted you to draw a woman with gestures in erotic ways while they fly towards you like a bat out of hell.

Now there is a way to make Night maiden to act innocent and harmless from afar if Deon just gave them "U" and remove all predatory and wild raw tags and left them really really strong.

Hahaha, excellent, thanks!

They are basically like mermaids (except without tails or water), they seem intriguing and sexy but in a moment they are biting your legs.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: December 02, 2011, 08:18:07 am »

Hahaha, excellent, thanks!

They are basically like mermaids (except without tails or water), they seem intriguing and sexy but in a moment they are biting your legs.
oh that was before I updated my night friend function to pick up night maidens which makes them less evil when you have the right item on you or a certain race.
Though they now if the above is true, rush after nearest bogies and murder them and survive the night.
Having Night maiden with your party kinda strange when you see 2 rush off to murder a flock pigeons before a raid of the bandit camp.
sadly I haven't found a Fool proof way to get items link up to their functions(I have it set up on a item name type then item mat number system) so far the slight change in item modification will shrift the order around and I have to go find out what item does what all over again.  but race functions still work and I could just make the Light Maidens call to their maidens of the night for help if they wanted.
"body swapping and YOU!"

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: December 02, 2011, 01:56:32 pm »

Ahem.

-Nightmaiden : The Delema

-Nightmaiden Adventurer : IRON MAIDEN

-The Spiked Menace

-   The Golden Rule

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: December 02, 2011, 04:59:13 pm »

lol the spiked menace and hanging ring xD thats great, too bad my main guy is in all spiked equipment and now i wont be able to play him without laughing my ass off xD
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: December 03, 2011, 12:20:31 pm »

Hahaha, you are great. Thank you :).

Btw, regarding that first pic: that leg in the mouth did it for me :P.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

EmperorJon

• Bay Watcher
  • Still waiting...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: December 03, 2011, 05:10:23 pm »

When did you get an OH BOSS emoticon!? WOW!

"Oh boss, I'm all about , so takin' these."
I think it's the way towns develop now. In the beginning, people move into a town. Then they start producing tables, which results in more and more tables. Soon tables represent a significant portion of the population, they start lobbying for new laws and regulations, putting people to greater and greater disadvantage...
Link for full quote. 'tis mighty funny.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #2277 on: December 03, 2011, 06:19:26 pm »

November 17th... T'was a grand day! He drew some coelacanth goodness for me. My reaction had to be summed up by that smiley.
Aw shit, really hard to see that he's being all ^^^. OH WELL, time to battle coelacanths on dry land.

I did get bomfed (i propose bomf to be a verb; it describes the action of high-speed bodily collisions) by that bastard. And then it bit my leg. Fish are murderous bastards in this game, even when on dry land. :c

Also, i did laugh heartily at Logrins stuff, oh yes! The spiked menace had me in particular. I'm all about -silly humor- and stuff!
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: December 03, 2011, 10:36:39 pm »

Raptorfangamer works furiously!

Raptorfangamer has made:
Join me on my adventures! a craptacular image of a dwarf and a human.

"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: December 04, 2011, 04:25:37 am »

That's gold RaptorFangGamer.

Also, Shook you will notice...Boss-Knight did not need to remove his helmet to start chowing down on his lunch...
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 365